MontereyJack

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 12:16 pm
@layman,
You're right about one thing. He sure does have his yes men, since he's shitcanned anyone with competence who somehow got a job in his feckless administration.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 12:18 pm
@Lash,
If Trump wins, gods forbid, it's gonna be on your head too. Is that a guilt you want to live with?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 12:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Is that a guilt you want to live with?

Guilt is what you live for. Without guilt you could not be a proper oppressor. You realize you a part of a nation oppressing the whole world?

Only kidding. That is not, or will ever be my mindset. You believe the people that want this country gone and should not feel guilt. Shame fits much better.
Lash

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 12:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
My vote doesn’t belong to you or anybody else. I’m a registered independent drawn to vote in democrat primaries by Bernie Sanders.

I’m going to vote for someone I respect. I trust that people will begin doing that one day.

Meanwhile, everyone who neglected voting for Bernie Sanders caused this current situation.
maporsche

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 12:31 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
Meanwhile, everyone who neglected voting for Bernie Sanders caused this current situation.

I'm one of those people; and thank you for appreciating me. I love that I had a very small part in getting us to the current situation of Joe Biden being the Democratic nominee for POTUS.

Lash, I've gotta say, you have not let me down today. Coming back after Super Tuesday was the best entertainment-decision I made this month. Better than watching Tiger-King or whatever on Netflix.

Note to any other progressives (besides Lash) - we can work together on a better future and we can get you closer to your end goals with Joe Biden. Your end goals and mine are not the same, but they are on the same path and in the same general direction and we can both gain a lot by working together.

#GoJoe
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 12:35 pm
@layman,
So now you got’em pissed at yer avatar.
Hate to think what they think I’m hide'n.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 12:47 pm
@Lash,
I'm registered independent too. Bernie withdrew because he couldn't realistically win. Not enough voters wanted him, simple as that. It's not the fault of people not voting. That's what democracy is all about. Believe me, voting for trump or not voting Democratic in Nov. or not voting will plunge any decent progressive into nightmare land Again. .Don't sit on hour ass and do that to the country.
Lash

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 01:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
I worked actively for Bernie and I’ll work and donate to my new candidate. My vote matters to me.
revelette3

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 01:25 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
No weirdo. I just decided not to perpetuate the **** that my country has become by playing by the rules that led to a Clinton v Trump election.

Name-calling is the resort of the unimaginative.

I would hope you would avoid the action which led to a Trump win instead of playing Ground Hog Day with our country.
hightor

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 02:11 pm
Whenever purists try to tell me to vote for a sure loser rather than choose between the "lesser of two evils" and how terrible it was that the evil centrist Bill Clinton got elected, two names spring to mind immediately — Breyer and Ginsburg.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 02:13 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
My vote matters to me.

That's how Wisconsin voters felt yesterday.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 02:15 pm
@revelette3,
Quote:
I would hope you would avoid the action which led to a Trump win.

Poor Lash. Why does her vote mean more than yours? She is not going to decide the election, she is going to help decide it, just like you.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 02:16 pm
@coldjoint,
nonsense.
blatham

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 02:34 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
My vote doesn’t belong to you or anybody else.

I guess you could say those who voted other than for Bernie were voting that way because their votes don't belong to you or anybody else.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 02:41 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
nonsense.

Nonsense? You think Lash's vote counts more than yours? That is nonsense. Your trolling is nonsense too.
blatham

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 02:42 pm
Sanders was the candidate of imagination. It’s why we still need him around.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 02:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Nonsense, troll.
blatham

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 02:47 pm
Quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Bernie Sanders is OUT! Thank you to Elizabeth Warren. If not for her, Bernie would have won almost every state on Super Tuesday! This ended just like the Democrats & the DNC wanted, same as the Crooked Hillary fiasco. The Bernie people should come to the Republican Party, TRADE!
8:49 AM - Apr 8, 2020

I know this reads like a Lash post but it actually is a Trump tweet. I'm not sure how to account for such similarities.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 02:49 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Nonsense, troll.

Very lame projection. My posts have substance and sources. You just babble.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 02:56 pm
@coldjoint,
I went back and looked, and what the first "nonsense" actually referred to was YOUR post just before Lash's, not hers. I clicked on the wrong post. My bad, sorry, Lash. YOUR posts are always nonsense. Your cites are wild-eyed far right wing balderdash alternative reality. Your conclusions are nonsense because your "facts" are nonsense.