maporsche

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2018 11:11 pm
@maporsche,
Oh.
My.
God.

Occasio-Cortez has thousands of dollars in STOCKS!!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/16/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-has-less-than-7000-dollars-saved.html
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2018 11:15 pm
Who are the other progressive leaders; we HAVE to make sure they don’t own ANY stocks.

We just lost Bernie and AOC. who’s next‽
oralloy

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 12:48 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
Those Medicare prices don’t account for age or health. They are the oldest people who need the most healthcare.
I’d imagine a 30 year old trying to buy into Medicare would cost a lot less than those prices.
That sounds contrary to the philosophy of universal healthcare. If young people do not subsidize older people, older people will face high premiums.
snood

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 04:38 am
@maporsche,
You know there's GOT to be a righteous justification for AOC and Saint Bernie sullying themselves with stocks.
Because otherwise all the sanctimonious juxtaposing of those against all the REALLY corrupt and fake Democrats would be obvious mindless HORSESHIT.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 06:43 am
You’re making a lot of sanctimonious noise about a conflict of interest involving AOC and Bernie’s stock holdings.

What stocks do they own?
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 11:38 am
Eric Holder, Dems Decry Obamacare Ruling, Respond By Calling For Medicare For All

Published 12/15/2018
Quote:
A federal judge’s decision in Texas to strike down a key provision of the Affordable Care Act brought a strong reaction from Democrats and journalists in favor of the law.

Former Attorney General Eric Holder responded to District Judge Reed O’Connor’s Friday ruling by decrying the “single, hard right judge” who made the decision and calling for an end “this nonsense” by passing “Medicare for all.”

https://www.dailycaller.com/2018/12/15/eric-holder-democrats-obamacare-ruling-medicare/
coldjoint

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 11:51 am
@Real Music,
Quote:
Eric Holder, Dems Decry Obamacare Ruling, Respond By Calling For Medicare For All

Holder is a corrupt racist. And Democrats want a third world United States as quickly as possible. Bankrupting America is one way to accomplish that.
Lash

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 12:31 pm
@Real Music,
That didn’t take long! I hope others pick it up.
Real Music

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 12:36 pm
@Lash,
I hope so as well.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 12:50 pm
@coldjoint,
Why in the world would Democrats want to make the US a third world country? You don't think Democrats like clean water, good roads, nice suburban lifestyles with movies, vacations; entertainment; freedom? On what basis do you make such a ridiculous accusation?
maporsche

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 01:06 pm
@oralloy,
Even under Obamacare younger people pay less than older people.

I believe they can pay up to 33% what an older person would pay. In other words, someone over 64 would pay 3x the base rate of someone who is 21. That maximum cap didn’t exist before Obamacare. It was one of the great, under reported things the law did. Otherwise you’d see old people being charged 100x as much.

The pricing averages out so that the young still subsidize the old.

0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 01:49 pm
@oralloy,
So based on a 21 year old paying 33% of what someone over 64 would pay.

A Medicare buy in option on the Obamacare exchange would cost a 21 year old $189/mo.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 02:05 pm
Fishbones

@Fishbones2017

Tom Perez doesn't want to represent Democratic voters, he wants to monetize them
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuiuIudW4AAUJbw.jpg
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 02:09 pm
@edgarblythe,
Nomiki Konst 🌹

Verified account

@NomikiKonst
4h4 hours ago
More Nomiki Konst 🌹 Retweeted POLITICO
The reason why I fought w/ @jjz1600 for budget oversight at the DNC was bc we knew all the money was going to a handful of greedy consultants in DC & not to state parties who want to organize to win legislatures taken over by the Koch brothers interests.

Corruption at its finest
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 03:06 pm
@edgarblythe,
Who is fishbones2017?
Where is he getting this information?
Sturgis

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 04:24 pm
@maporsche,
Look to twitterland for the answer as to who.

Probably receiving their into in the same way the rest of us do. Radio, newspapers, television, internet, voices in their head, alien invasion of the brain...
maporsche

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 04:34 pm
@Sturgis,
I did look. Not a verified account. Lots of political tweets. Nothing in the “about me” section.

Probably just another bot
Sturgis

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 04:47 pm
@maporsche,
True.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 05:16 pm
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/16/democrats-perez-state-parties-1066665
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 11:15 pm
As Schumer and Pelosi Offer Up $1.3 Billion, Progressives Say 'Not One Dime' for a wall.