layman

1  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 06:50 pm
@layman,
More on the rat **** disease:

Symptoms of the disease include fatigue, fever, and muscle aches, as well as headaches, dizziness, chills and abdominal pains. Late symptoms may include coughing and shortness of breath, and the disease has about a 38 percent fatality rate. Several of the symptoms mimic the signs for COVID-19, which has infected over 81,600 people in China, resulting in 3,285 deaths.

It’s also possible to contract the virus through a bite from an infected rodent, or if people touch something that has been contaminated with rodent urine, droppings or saliva and then touch their own nose or mouth. It may also be possible to contract the virus by eating food contaminated by an infected rodent’s droppings, urine or saliva, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

I never really planned to visit china, but thought I would go if I could find some hot little chinese babe on the internet who was willing to pay all my expenses over there and back so that we could have a "good time."

Not no more. They are plenty of other countries in the world with hot babes. Places where the people don't eat rats, know what I'm sayin?
coldjoint

1  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 07:05 pm
@Sturgis,
I'd love to see the Dems rally around him and maybe even tossing in the Illinois Governor Pritzker as running mate.

Most of the recent Illinois Governors go to jail, sooner or later.
layman

1  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 07:08 pm
@coldjoint,
Yeah, that fat-ass Pritzker perv reminds me of Spiro Agnew, ya know?
coldjoint

1  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 07:22 pm
@layman,

Did Agnew have trouble with taxes? Pritzker had toilets removed from a residence to avoid taxes. That is what was claimed by his opponent.

layman

0  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 07:32 pm
@layman,
So, then, I got to thinkin I should do some research on rat-eaters. Now the Limeys are off my list, too
.
British TV presenter Stefan Gates has travelled around the world meeting people with very unusual sources of food.

Gates says these rats are a special treat, since they are more expensive than chicken or vegetables. And what did it taste like?

“It was the most delicious meat I ever had in my life,” he says. Gates recalls the meat was stewed with tomatoes, and he describes it as being “a bit like pork, but very tender, like slowly cooked pork shoulder. Extraordinarily tender, gentle and delicious, the stew was “very succulent, juicy and with a lovely layer of fat that has melted down beautifully”.

According to Gates, these small rats were very tender and tasted much like a small chicken or quail. The only unpleasant aspect was the smell of burning hair – to avoid wasting any bit of skin or meat from the tiny animal it is grilled whole, to burn off its hair. And this produced a “horrible, horrible smell”, says Gates, and “a bitter sensation on the outside of the skin”. But it was all good inside. “The meat and skin inside the rat was absolutely delicious,” he said.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20151207-the-countries-where-rats-are-on-the-menu

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/wwfeatures/live/1600_900/images/live/p0/3b/9j/p03b9j77.jpg

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/wwfeatures/live/1280_720/images/live/p0/3b/9j/p03b9j4q.jpg
layman

1  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 07:49 pm
@layman,
5 ways you know you’re eating rat meat

On Thursday, China’s Ministry of Public Security announced that the police had arrested 63 traders accused of buying rat, fox, and mink meat and then selling the meat as mutton. Apparently, the crime ring had been mixing the meat with gelatin, red dye, and nitrates before selling it in Shanghai and neighboring Jiangsu province.

1. It smells like rat. Rats secrete an oil onto their skin that gives them their distinct "rodenty" odor.

2. It tastes like rat. The oil rats secrete gives them a distinctive taste as well. Ginn describes it as quite pungent and gamey

3. It tastes delicious when brushed with a moonshine glaze and barbecued. Of all the ways Ginn has eaten rat, this is her favorite preparation. So, if you happen to be savoring a moonshine-BBQ dish, or think there is something slightly "rodenty" about the gamey and delicious jerky you are consuming, you might want to check the ingredients.

4. It looks like lamb. When it’s raw, pinkish/red rat looks very much like lamb. Unfortunately for the Chinese, when ground, rat can look a lot like any generic ground meat.

5. You’re in Asia. According to Ginn, rats are most commonly eaten in Asia because of the rice crop

https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/05/03/5-ways-you-know-youre-eating-rat-meat/

Should be first, really but:

6. You're eating at a chinese restaurant.

maporsche

3  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 08:38 pm
Oh man, I didn't reply fast enough to Lash getting fooled by a fake Bernie Sanders tweet, that can be found here.

https://twitter.com/michael_david41/status/1242958181518594048/photo/1

She was so proud of Bernie for saying this....but she must have found out she was hoodwinked. Bernie has been hoodwinking a lot of his followers so I'm not surprised.
Lash

-1  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 09:02 pm
@maporsche,
Yeah, Bernie faked his own quote...
One of our knucklehead friends did it.

You’re a little obsessed with me, hisporsche. I’m just driving you crazy, aren’t I? Do you dream about me, too? I’m just running around in your head all the time.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden has some serious charges to answer to—and so does the MSM and the DNC.
——————————
ExPat Jeff🌹 Retweeted

Nathan J Robinson
@NathanJRobinson
·
9h
I would like every single Biden supporter and endorser to clarify for me whether their position is that Tara Reade is a brazen liar who cries on cue, or that Joe Biden's sexual attack on her is tolerable and not completely and utterly disqualifying. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.
257
1.5K
6.1K

snood

4  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 09:27 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

She was so proud of Bernie for saying this....but she must have found out she was hoodwinked.

That’s the endearing thing about her Bernie worship. Doesn’t matter to her whether it’s true or not. Did he or didn’t he march with MLK? Doesn’t matter.

Does it add to the legend of Bernie? Now you’re talking turkey.
Lash

-1  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 09:29 pm
@snood,
Why do you hate a man who works so hard to lift up other people?
snood

3  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 09:38 pm
@Lash,
I hate people trying to make him into something he isn’t. Like a viable candidate for the democratic nomination. Or the equal of Dr King.
Lash

-2  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 09:55 pm
@snood,
He’s continuing King’s work. That’s not to be ignored or criticized by anyone who respected King’s work.

You talk like you have no respect for Bernie.

The nomination is not decided.
snood

3  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 10:03 pm
@Lash,
He ******* lost.

I could respect him accepting that.
Lash

-1  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 10:05 pm
@snood,
It’s not over til it’s over.

Setanta

4  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 10:19 pm
It's over, and Sanders lost. Someone should explain that to him.
Lash

-2  
Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2020 04:50 am
@Setanta,
If it’s over, what are you talking about?
You guys are so needy.
Bernie Sanders is in the race. Period. Deal with it.
Leadfoot

1  
Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2020 05:08 am
@layman,
2 much fun here. Sign me up
layman

0  
Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2020 05:11 am
@Leadfoot,
Hey, Leddy! Zup, homey?

maporsche

2  
Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2020 05:21 am
@Setanta,
Watching the delusion overtake Sanders’ addled brain is a hard thing to watch.

snood

3  
Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2020 05:26 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

You guys are so needy.

Bernie Sanders is the needy one - needy of the attention and limelight.
... and you and his Bernouts blithely give it to him - hell take the hindmost.

Bernie is done, and you and his 30% are too ignorant or too stupid to see it.
Deal with that.