Yeah, that fat-ass Pritzker perv reminds me of Spiro Agnew, ya know?
British TV presenter Stefan Gates has travelled around the world meeting people with very unusual sources of food.
Gates says these rats are a special treat, since they are more expensive than chicken or vegetables. And what did it taste like?
“It was the most delicious meat I ever had in my life,” he says. Gates recalls the meat was stewed with tomatoes, and he describes it as being “a bit like pork, but very tender, like slowly cooked pork shoulder. Extraordinarily tender, gentle and delicious, the stew was “very succulent, juicy and with a lovely layer of fat that has melted down beautifully”.
According to Gates, these small rats were very tender and tasted much like a small chicken or quail. The only unpleasant aspect was the smell of burning hair – to avoid wasting any bit of skin or meat from the tiny animal it is grilled whole, to burn off its hair. And this produced a “horrible, horrible smell”, says Gates, and “a bitter sensation on the outside of the skin”. But it was all good inside. “The meat and skin inside the rat was absolutely delicious,” he said.
5 ways you know you’re eating rat meat
On Thursday, China’s Ministry of Public Security announced that the police had arrested 63 traders accused of buying rat, fox, and mink meat and then selling the meat as mutton. Apparently, the crime ring had been mixing the meat with gelatin, red dye, and nitrates before selling it in Shanghai and neighboring Jiangsu province.
1. It smells like rat. Rats secrete an oil onto their skin that gives them their distinct "rodenty" odor.
2. It tastes like rat. The oil rats secrete gives them a distinctive taste as well. Ginn describes it as quite pungent and gamey
3. It tastes delicious when brushed with a moonshine glaze and barbecued. Of all the ways Ginn has eaten rat, this is her favorite preparation. So, if you happen to be savoring a moonshine-BBQ dish, or think there is something slightly "rodenty" about the gamey and delicious jerky you are consuming, you might want to check the ingredients.
4. It looks like lamb. When it’s raw, pinkish/red rat looks very much like lamb. Unfortunately for the Chinese, when ground, rat can look a lot like any generic ground meat.
5. You’re in Asia. According to Ginn, rats are most commonly eaten in Asia because of the rice crop
She was so proud of Bernie for saying this....but she must have found out she was hoodwinked.
If it’s over, what are you talking about?
You guys are so needy.
Bernie Sanders is in the race. Period. Deal with it.
Biden claimed he 'became a professor' after leaving Senate
Former Vice President Joe Biden appeared to make some factual errors during a virtual roundtable on Wednesday regarding his claim that he "became a professor" after leaving the Senate.
"When I left the United States Senate, I became a professor at the University of Pennsylvania," Biden said. "And I've spent a lot of time -- and the University of Delaware has the Biden School as well, so I've spent a lot of time on campus .with college students."
Biden similarly claimed he "became a teacher" on the campaign trail back in February although he didn't specifically say where he taught.
Kate Bedingfield, a spokesperson for Biden at the time who now serves as his deputy campaign manager, told the paper, "He will not be teaching classes.”