Lash

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 08:40 am
@revelette3,
I’m not sure Biden knows his name anymore. He shushed his handlers twice and threatened a voter. It’s beginning to embarrass everybody who watches him.

He might actually **** himself. The MSM would cover for him.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 08:42 am
@maporsche,
You let people continue to live in misery because you don’t like a Bernie voter... LOL. Great logic. Innocent poor people are dying needlessly, but somebody hurt your feelings online, so let them die.
maporsche

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 08:49 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

You let people continue to live in misery because you don’t like a Bernie voter... LOL. Great logic. Innocent poor people are dying needlessly, but somebody hurt your feelings online, so let them die.

My support of Biden has NOTHING to do with you. I could articulate all the reasons I disagree with Bernie, but you won't care and I imagine everyone else here has hashed them out already.

I really just enjoy you seeing the little temple you built up around yourself and your guy get shattered with every democratic beatdown.

And please....YOU of all people CAN NOT speak intelligently about anything logical.
snood

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 08:49 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

Lash wrote:
#FuckAroundAndFindOut

Can I confess something?

One of the primary reasons that I came back to A2K after Super Tuesday was to catch up and read your posts from New Hampshire's election leading up to the weekend before Super Tuesday and then to see your reaction to it.

I was NOT let down. It was one of the more enjoyable parts of my week. I enjoyed it after last weeks #BernieBeatDown and I'll enjoy it again in a couple days after the next #BidenBlowout.

Please never stop posting here. I adore you.

I was wondering about your reappearance. Makes sense. We could always set our watches by the arrival of the dimwitted Democrat trashing and batshit Bernie
worship. Now we can add embittered whining to the schedule. Never late!
maporsche

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 08:51 am
@snood,
I found many posts you made during those few weeks very thoughtful and pleasant to read snood. Many posters actually. I thumbed up probably a hundred of them, but of course no one will see them so many weeks away.

I don't know how you manage to keep up the fight day in and day out, but I'm glad you do.
maporsche

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 08:52 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Maybe we should get rid of the primaries and simply determine the candidate by who gets the largest number of small donations. (And repeat donations count.)

Don't forget about # of twitter followers, rose emoji's and # of people following his stadium tour like he's a rock star.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 08:56 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

I really just enjoy you seeing the little temple you built up around yourself and your guy get shattered with every democratic beatdown.

I know... it IS scrumptious, isn’t it?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 09:00 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

I found many posts you made during those few weeks very thoughtful and pleasant to read snood. Many posters actually. I thumbed up probably a hundred of them, but of course no one will see them so many weeks away.

I don't know how you manage to keep up the fight day in and day out, but I'm glad you do.

I had to take several months away from here and other forums after 11/3/16.

If some people like you, Blatham, Setanta, GB, Rev and some others who know who they are weren’t here, I couldn’t have come back,
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 09:04 am
@maporsche,
Nothing around me is shattered. Tell yourself what you need to, though—and you’re rhetoric is calling you a liar every other post. You seem a little shrill and desperate. Love to see it.
snood

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 09:09 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Nothing around me is shattered. Tell yourself what you need to, though—and you’re rhetoric is calling you a liar every other post. You seem a little shrill and desperate. Love to see it.

Cauldron meet kettle. Who’s hero is getting skull-dragged at the polls?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 09:12 am
@Lash,
Name-calling, the only arrow in your little quiver. Name the issue you wish to discuss and stop he name-calling.
Lash

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 10:07 am
@Setanta,
Coward.
revelette3

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 10:08 am
@Lash,
Quote:
I hope he realizes clearly that he made a mistake. He’s been cheated and maligned by the DNC twice now. We had four years to put together a system run by honest people—we’d never try to close polling places so people can’t vote

All right, I am going to bite the bait.

Do you know which polls were shut down and do you know if the poll places were in places which more than likely were going to go for either Bernie or Warren? (there was another choice for progressives then.)
revelette3

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 10:11 am
@maporsche,
I did read where it will be held in the CNN studio and the candidates will be sitting down. It seems Sanders wanted to stand and his campaign accused Biden of wanting to sit down.

Quote:
5. Standing or sitting?
The campaigns clashed over whether the candidates should be seated during the debate. Sanders wanted to stand, and his campaign accused Biden of wanting to sit down.

The format determined by CNN had both candidates seated for the first time in a debate this election season. In the previous 10 debates, the candidates stood behind lecterns.

The Sanders team can be so petty at times.
snood

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 10:16 am
@revelette3,
At times?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 10:20 am
@revelette3,
Easy. Warren had a very thin voter base of college educated white women. Bernie’s trend to young students (in college campuses and nearby) and working class in poorer neighborhoods—where polls were closed.

Just the same locations where the GOP likes to close polls.

Lash

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 10:21 am
Why does the Dem establishment run a guy who touches women and girls inappropriately, calls voters fat, and can’t tell his wife from his sister?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 10:26 am
@Lash,
I'd say you're the coward--I've asked you time and time and time again to name an issue, but you don't have the guts to face up to your preferred candidate's policy weakness. Leaving aside for a moment that I don't for a moment believe that you're a Democrat or a progressive, I'd like you to describe Sander's agenda, and for you to have the guts to discuss that. I ain't holdin' my breath.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 10:32 am
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/03/15/us/politics/15ALTA1BidenBernie-refer-print/15BidenBernie1-superJumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp
The Fight's Not Personal
Lash

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 10:42 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Why should Bernie have to hold that demented geezer up?