coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 03:46 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Thank god we're out of the woods now! Damn. That was close.

That is certainly not as harmful than the things said about how this administration is handling the outbreak. Hope pisses you off?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 03:54 pm
Jesus christ in heaven
Quote:
Carl Quintanilla
@carlquintanilla
· 3h
"We have contained this, I won't say airtight but pretty close to airtight." -- Kudlow, on @CNBC now.
#COVID19

That's utter bullshit. What's wrong with these people? This is worse than the normal disinformation that Limbaugh and Fox shovel out every day to provide cover for Trump. An emerging pandemic is NOT something you lie about.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 03:56 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Making a mistake is human but trumpeting a mistake through the airvawes is stupid.

Being human also applies to radio broadcasters.

Olivier5 wrote:
Intelligent people check their facts before publishing or broadcasting.

Attempts at fact-checking can still let mistakes slip through.

Olivier5 wrote:
And by the way, I don't think you're particularly smart.

You are wrong. My IQ is 170.

Your IQ is way lower than my IQ.
blatham

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 04:02 pm
Quote:
Right Wing Watch
@RightWingWatch
7h
Rick Wiles [evangelical pastor] says that if China will just turn to Jesus, the coronavirus crisis will end.
The region with the second most severe outbreak of the virus is Italy, you ******* idiot.

Olivier5

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 04:08 pm
Mike Bloomberg’s unorthodox presidential campaign has many asking if a billionaire can buy the presidency. He can certainly buy Americans’ Facebook feeds, a Guardian analysis shows.

In the first six weeks of 2020, more than 1.6bn of the 2.4bn presidential campaign ads shown to US Facebook users were from the Bloomberg campaign. Since launching his campaign in mid-November, the former mayor of New York City has spent nearly $45m on Facebook ads – more than all his opponents combined.

And Bloomberg’s spending doesn’t just dwarf that of other Democrats; Donald Trump’s giant re-election effort on Facebook looks paltry in comparison. ...

Facebook ads are just one aspect of Bloomberg’s unusual campaign. (He’s sitting out the first four primary states, for example.) The billionaire has spent more than $250m on television ads and more than $40m on Google and YouTube ads.

His campaign is also pioneering new modes of digital campaigning that are not captured by the transparency tools put in place by Facebook and Google following the 2016 election.

He enlisted the digital marketing firm behind the ill-fated Fyre Festival to run a campaign paying Instagram influencers to post Bloomberg memes to their social media followers, the New York Times reported. He is also paying part-time “deputy digital organizers” to lobby their personal contacts via text message on his behalf, according to the Wall Street Journal. On Thursday, his campaign shared a video on Instagram and Twitter that used edited footage to create a false narrative of what happened in Wednesday’s debate. ...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/21/mike-bloomberg-facebook-ad-campaign?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Sturgis

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 04:10 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You are wrong. My IQ is 170.

Oh, what a relief. Since you'd not mentioned it for several days, I was nearly worried that you had forgotten it. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Your IQ is way lower than my IQ.
Unless, Olivier5 has furnished you with their results, you do not know their IQ.

You don't know mine either.

Sturgis

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 04:13 pm
@Olivier5,
Trump bought a Presidency. Republicans were and are fine with that. At least Bloomberg has a functioning brain and has shown both business acumen and leadership.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 04:14 pm
Sanders surpasses Biden among African American voters: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Chris Kahn
REUTERS/RANDALL HILL

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders has widened his lead for the Democratic presidential nomination and overtaken Joe Biden in support among African Americans - a voting bloc that until now has largely favored the former vice president, according to a Reuters/Ipsos national poll released on Tuesday.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 04:16 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
you ******* idiot.

Since China will not turn to Jesus anytime soon, you will never know if he is right or wrong.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 04:22 pm
@coldjoint,
There are several Christians in China. Estimates are over 30 million. A percentage of some 2+ percent. It's increased quite a bit since the 1940s.
Brand X

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 04:24 pm
@Olivier5,
Bloomberg's problem is there isn't enough time between now and Super Tuesday to get into an effective window with his negative adverts. But that won't stop him from spending millions more.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 04:26 pm
@oralloy,
I'm aware that you believe you're smart, but I don't share your opinion.

Smart broadcasters know there's a difference between a pneumonia and the common cold. I certainly know that.

If you listen to stupid folks on the radio all day, it doesn't matter what IQ you have. The brain is like any information processor: garbage in, garbage out.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 04:30 pm
@Olivier5,
You are not smart enough to be judging other people's intelligence. My 170 IQ is vastly higher than your IQ.

And speaking of mistakes, you just mistakenly said pneumonia when it was influenza that Rush meant to refer to.

I guess that means that you and Rush are similar in intelligence.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 04:31 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
Unless, Olivier5 has furnished you with their results, you do not know their IQ.

I may not know the exact number, but I can tell that he is nowhere near as smart as I am.

Sturgis wrote:
You don't know mine either.

I can tell that you are not very bright. Olivier is at least somewhat smart. You aren't.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 04:32 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
The region with the second most severe outbreak of the virus is Italy, you ******* idiot.

I guess Iranians and South Koreans don't count as people in the eyes of racists like blatham.

What is the primary ethnicity of the travelers who were on the Diamond Princess for blatham to consider them subhuman?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 04:41 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
A percentage of some 2+ percent

They have already turned to Jesus. He is looking for fresh.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 04:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Since the numbers are increasing, the fresh ones are or soon will be there.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 04:47 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
Since the numbers are increasing, the fresh ones are or soon will be there.

I made it clear I was talking about a religious revolution, I believe that is what the pastor wants, or prays for.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 06:41 pm
Quote:
The Daily Edge
@TheDailyEdge
3h
The Dow has dropped more than 1,900 points in two days--the biggest 2-day point decline in history.

Quote:
Don't Believe The Hype
29 reasons why the Trump Economy is far weaker than he wants you to think
Here
georgeob1

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 07:30 pm
@blatham,
Your understanding of the stock market and economics appears to be as deficient and biased as the statistics in your chosen source.
The DJI average is down significantly - all the way back to its value last Thanksgiving. We will very likely see a very rapid recovery of the DOW index over the next few weeks.