Lash

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2020 07:53 pm
@coldjoint,
He’s definitely trying. I think we got something for him.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2020 07:55 pm
Blowing up to $50K.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2020 08:12 pm
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/02/10/politics/new-hampshire-poll/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders holds on to his lead on the eve of New Hampshire's Democratic primary, the final CNN tracking poll conducted by the University of New Hampshire Survey Center shows.

In the final numbers, 29% of likely primary voters say they back Sanders, 22% back former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, 11% support former Vice President Joe Biden, 10% support Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren and 7% back Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar. The rest of the field falls at 5% or less.

Only about half of likely primary voters in New Hampshire say they have definitely decided for whom they will vote, meaning that despite the stability in the numbers throughout the six-day tracking period, there remains room for preferences to shift.

Sanders has a gaping 24-point lead among those who say they are committed to their candidate (42% for Sanders, 18% for Buttigieg, 14% for Biden, 10% for Warren, 6% for Klobuchar). Buttigieg holds an 11-point lead among those who could change their minds (26% for Buttigieg, 15% for Sanders, 10% for Warren and 7% each for Biden and Klobuchar).

Visit CNN's Election Center for full coverage of the 2020 race

Although none of the movement in the poll appears to threaten Sanders' or Buttigieg's place near the top of the field, there has been some growth in support for Klobuchar and for Biden in the final two days of fielding. While Klobuchar landed at 4% support in interviewing on Thursday and Friday, she holds 11% across Saturday and Sunday dialing. Biden, meanwhile, stood at 8% in the earlier two days and 14% in the final two. Those differences could suggest real movement, or may reflect a difference between those who are reachable on weeknights compared with weekends.

Warren continues to top the list of voters' second choices (20% say she's their second-choice candidate), followed by Sanders at 15% and Buttigieg at 14%.

Nearly six in 10 now say that Sanders is the candidate most likely to win New Hampshire's Tuesday primary (59% say so, that's ticked up from 56% in the first wave of tracking released on Saturday), while 10% expect a Buttigieg win and just 6% each a Biden or Warren win.

Sanders has also held on to his new edge as the candidate with the best chance to win in November, 30% say he's that candidate, 22% say Biden, 13% Buttigieg.

President Donald Trump remains dominant in the Republican primary, with 90% of respondents saying they will vote for the President and just 7% backing former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld.

The CNN New Hampshire Poll conducted by the University of New Hampshire Survey Center was conducted February 6 through 9 among a random sample of 365 likely Democratic primary voters and 212 likely Republican primary voters. Results for likely Democratic primary voters have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 5.1%. It is plus or minus 6.7 points among likely Republican primary voters.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 05:33 am
Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
8h
MSNBC and CNN have both gone out of their way to flip off Sanders and his followers. What happens if we end up with a Trump-Sanders general election? Who will be the target demographic of these networks? What’s the endgame?
Lash

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 05:59 am
@Brand X,
The MSM prefers Trump to Sanders. We expect to be canvassing like hell to let people know and our surrogates will be spelling it out across the country.

Trump’s poorer people hate the MSM just like we do. They hate that nobody has been helping them with the issues that make their lives so hard.

We’ll go for them, decent liberals, and bring liberal indies out if the cold. We have kids.

One of our standard bearers Krystal Ball was on Tucker Carlson recently. We’re going for every human who faces ruin because of our economy.

We’ll get Tulsi voters, Yangers, decent Warrens and Bidens, Steyers, I bet. I expect to see Tulsi on our stages.
Brand X

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 09:12 am
@Lash,
Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
10h
These channels thought they were creating Fox for Democrats, but the product they actually ended up designing was more like One Percenter TV.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 12:27 pm
At a town hall in Lebanon, New Hampshire, an audience member asked Warren who will be her VP, in those terms: [do you ever wonder] “Who is going to be my Mike Pence? Who is going to look at me with adoring eyes every time I stand up?”

Liz quipped: “I already have a dog.”
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 01:15 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
If Bernie gets the nomination I will be genuinely surprised. I think Bloomberg is going to buy the nomination.

It's not impossible, but it will be quite an upset. Historically no one ever gets nominated without coming in first or second in New Hampshire.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 02:30 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
No its about a prez who has commited a seemingly endless stream of malfeasances in office.

No such malfeasance. Democrats are abusing the law to conduct witch hunts against people who disagree with them.
oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 02:31 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
No. Its because they are nonsense and quite often vicious nonsense

Not nonsense. You cannot point out anything untrue in those posts.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 02:32 pm
@oralloy,
But its ok that the GOP engages in leading a cover-up of his misfeasance and malfeasance
farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 02:33 pm
@oralloy,
so that makes you a baldface liar
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 02:37 pm
@farmerman,
No such malfeasance. No such cover-up.

Mr. Trump has not done anything wrong.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 02:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
This is nonsemnse.

No it isn't. Democrats are abusing the whistle-blower law to shield their dirty tricksters while they falsely accuse the President.

MontereyJack wrote:
The reaction among the diplomatic community and the military and intelligence community before the whistleblower came on the scene when they heard about what trump was doing and the lack of any sort of justification for it was shock and appalled disbelief at his actions. Dems had nothing to do with that. The professionals were incredulouds trump coulddo that to an ally on the front lines in great danger.

Those "professionals" had no qualms about putting the very same sort of pressure on countries when Mr. Obama was president.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 02:41 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
pretty much what everyone expected given the lickspittle republicans' ability to pretend evidence doesn't exist and abject surrender to trumps vitriol.

No one is pretending that evidence does not exist.

Evidence doesn't change the fact that "what Mr. Trump is accused of doing" is not in any way wrongdoing.

It's not a matter of proving that he did it. It's a matter of there being absolutely nothing wrong with him having done it.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 03:10 pm
@oralloy,
Telling something that isent true is lying. Your brain doesn't seem to recognize this fact so I would say you have a clinker in your thinker. Every one here recognizes this fact but you.
oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 03:21 pm
@RABEL222,
You cannot provide any examples of anything untrue in my posts.

You cannot provide any examples of anything true in your posts.

You are wrong about the definition of "lying" as well. An honest mistake is not a lie even if it is untrue.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 03:28 pm
@oralloy,
You cannot offer anything yourself; which, leads you to, continuously babbling the same gobbledygook repeatedly as if that will somehow make it true.
oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 03:33 pm
@Sturgis,
Wrong again. I can provide either facts or sound logic to back up every one of my claims.

That you think facts and reality are gobbledygook says more about you than it does about me.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2020 03:37 pm
@oralloy,
Thank you for proving my prior statement, Mr.Gobbledygook.