McGentrix

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 11:07 am
@revelette3,
revelette3 wrote:

He is a known liar, but these right-wing folks accept known liars all the time.

We know Blatham is a known liar, yes. We (right wingers) have known that and accepted it for quite some time now.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 11:10 am
@McGentrix,
She wasent talking about Blatham liar. As you well know.
0 Replies

revelette3

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 12:08 pm
@McGentrix,
There is nothing quite like a comedian in one's own eyes.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 12:26 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
We know Blatham is a known liar
A known known, then, to use Rumsfeld's formula.

Can you recall some instance where I've called you a liar, McG? I can't. It's not a quality I've seen in your character. Are you sure you want to go with that?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 12:28 pm
@revelette3,
I gotta tell you—people trying to force Bernie to reverse are already Centrists trying wildly to negatively spin this fantastic boost we’re getting from the incredible exposure from Rogan’s podcast. They’d rather have trump than Bernie.

The Centrists are jealous because Rogan has more viewers and influence than the NYTs lame ass audience. They’re jealous because their candidates were not invited. They’re jealous because they’re too cowardly to face people they feel superior to. They are relegated to dirty tricks, lies, and divisiveness that mirrors trump’s. Centrists =all negative. Bernie = people-friendly policies and integrity

This is another win for us.🌹

hightor

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 12:40 pm
Joe Rogan doesn't really care who wins the election. He knows that a certain amount of contrarianism is good for his ratings. Unless he makes an effort to explain how Sanders can pay for his program his quasi-endorsement means very little. "Hey everyone, look at me! I'm so chill I'm going to vote for the old guy with the impracticable platform!"
revelette3

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 12:48 pm
@hightor,
Joe Rogan's motive is not an important (IMO) point here but I bet you are right. It is Sander's acceptance of Rogan's endorsement and what it says about his campaign. I mean Sander's crowd objected Buttigieg's cave donors because they were part of the big corporation problem in government but they think it is ok to accept the endorsement of such a racist pig because they will get a chance to show Bernie's policies to Trump voters who like Rogan?
Lash

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 12:54 pm
@revelette3,
You guys are so bereft of morality.

Joe's not buying access to a possible future president, like the cave millionaires and billionaires were.

Joe's saying that he heard Bernie's policies and he likes them more than anyone else's.

You saw Hillary yukking it up with Howard Stern. He's far worse that Joe. He's maligned women, along with every other possible category of people on the planet. But, ok for her. Her best pals were Trump, Weinstein, and Epstein-- but ok for you. She said she relished the advice of Henry Kissinger, war criminal, but that's ok, huh?

You are all unequipped to have opinions about this topic - and that's why nobody is paying attention to you about this.

It's laughable. You are as corrupt as your Dear Leader.

This is pure visceral jealousy - and thanks. It's an early birthday present.
revelette3

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 12:56 pm
@Lash,
The Guardian is hardly the new dirty word "centrist."
0 Replies

revelette3

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 12:57 pm
@Lash,
Good try. A little het up aren't you?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 01:07 pm
@revelette3,
Looks like a HRC toadie called the paper to spew HRC vomit on the front runner. She really prefers Trump to Bernie - no surprise since Hillary engineered Trump's ascension to the presidency. People are beginning to say that Hillary is the real Russian asset. She elevated Trump with her subservients in the media - now, she's openly saying she will elevate him again rather than vote for Bernie.

I smell a former GOP Russian! Hillary Rodman Clinton!!! Who has done more for Trump and damaged the D party more than her???

She sends her hired proxy to attack Bernie's gracious and successful growth of his base - increasing his electability!! Why is Hillary Clinton fighting the Democrat party front runner??? Ask yourself!

She was a Goldwater girl in college. Her husband turned away from policies that help poor and black Americans with his cruel Sister Soulja diss. HRC is well-known for her racist statements: "we have to bring them to heel"

She embraces the republican war policies of Kissinger. I think there's a picture of her embracing him literally as well. The authentic liberals of Kissinger's era wouldn't be caught dead doing that.

She's obviously a GOP plant or a Russian, trying her best to hand another election to her friend (I have pictures!!!) Donald Trump. LOL
Lash

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 01:15 pm
@Lash,
Our campaign's statement:

“The goal of our campaign is to build a multiracial, multi-generational movement large enough to defeat Donald Trump and the powerful special interests whose greed and corruption is the root cause of the outrageous inequality in America.

“Sharing a big tent requires including those who do not share every one of our beliefs, while always making clear that we will never compromise our values.

“The truth is that by standing together in solidarity, we share the values of love and respect that will move us in the direction of a more humane, more equal world.

Who doesn't love that?
(Well, maybe an insanely jealous Hillary Clinton.... a few of her brainless sycophants, but no one of any consequence)
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 01:17 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

How did Hillary Clinton answer that question again?

0 Replies

revelette3

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 01:19 pm
@Lash,
http://www.clker.com/cliparts/e/c/d/a/15162264881050672918clipart-of-a-person-going-crazy.med.png

coldjoint

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 01:46 pm
@revelette3,
Is that a redhead or a blonde?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 02:59 pm
To my surprise, the Trump defense didn't spend much time on the Bidens. I guess they'll leave that to Fox and other allies over the next few months.
Quote:
Cipollone led off by stressing the consequences of removing Trump from office, which of course he characterized as overturning the 2016 election and destroying the integrity of the 2020 election by denying Americans the opportunity to reelect their beloved president
NYMag

That's the long-running Trump claim, of course. But as an argument in this context, it's just patently silly. Any impeachment under any circumstances, if successful, must culminate with the impeached person being removed from elected office. That's just how impeachment works. To argue that this process is somehow illegitimate because impeachments can be successful is obvious nonsense.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 03:23 pm
Pompeo has an upcoming trip to Ukraine scheduled. Wouldn't it be delightful if his pilot flew him to Bangladesh instead.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 03:32 pm
Quote:
Manu Raju
@mkraju
Murkowski scoffs at Schiff’s comment: She tells reporters that Schiff was doing fine until the pike comment. "That's where he lost me," she said.
A rapidly distributed talking point with a few variations.

The apparent logic here is:

We are offended by mention of this CBS report and therefore we're going to disregard evidence and all the moral responsibility that attends our task as judicious Senators weighing a case.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 03:51 pm
Looks like Joe Rogan is rapidly cleaning up his Twitter feed. Offensive tweets are starting to disappear. Magic!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 04:13 pm
He must be under a lot of pressure. I saw a tweet that he deleted a tweet. If I was him, I’d be doing the same thing.

And?
0 Replies