revelette3

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 04:22 pm
@BillW,
Quote:
rev, Biden does have a proven record of successful debating. That said, I do believe he is past his prime and has quit a few problems in the speaking arena. I believe that is what you are referring too?

Yes, you are right. I have noticed in the debates, he tends to do better in the beginning, he gave a good defense of his position on Medicare for All (whether he had the facts correct or not, I really don't know) but then later he seem to mess up more as time went on in the last debate night. It worries me.
0 Replies

revelette3

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 04:33 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
How do you separate his "open" sexuality from his "open" marriage?

What other reason is there for his failure to run away with this thing that will require social evolution?

Well, to be frank, it is one thing to think about gay rights and same sex marriage in the abstract and quite another to see two people of the same sex kissing or hugging on TV like we have past couples in the WH. On all the State functions we would have a "First Man" of a male President. It would just be a big huge step.

I know all that is politically incorrect and I personally like Buttigieg and wish he was doing better in the Presidential race. I like his style and his more moderate policy views on issues. You might feel differently but there have been statistics which kind of back up what I am trying badly to say.
Lash

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 04:47 pm
@revelette3,
Progressives, who don’t look down on gay people publicly OR privately, don’t worry about how he likes sex, but can’t stand him because he’s racist and a corporatist who doesn’t give a **** that people’s incomes means they may be killed by the pharmaceutical and insurance industries.

He’s Zuck’s little buddy. He’s a puppet.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 04:49 pm
@Lash,
I don't even want to know any person's sexual orientation. I figure that's between them and who they like to share it with.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 04:54 pm
@revelette3,
revelette3 wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
How do you separate his "open" sexuality from his "open" marriage?

What other reason is there for his failure to run away with this thing that will require social evolution?

Well, to be frank, it is one thing to think about gay rights and same sex marriage in the abstract and quite another to see two people of the same sex kissing or hugging on TV like we have past couples in the WH. On all the State functions we would have a "First Man" of a male President. It would just be a big huge step.

I know all that is politically incorrect and I personally like Buttigieg and wish he was doing better in the Presidential race. I like his style and his more moderate policy views on issues. You might feel differently but there have been statistics which kind of back up what I am trying badly to say.

Damn, all this time I thought Finn was talking about tRump???
Lash

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 04:59 pm
@blatham,
Send my money. I have it right. Hillary Clinton is going to anyone in the US and Britain who’ll listen, bleating about getting in the race.

It’s not a Russian-Breitbart plan. It’s a egomaniacal Clinton character trait.

Lash

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 05:03 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

I'm surprised that China hasn't yet gone heavy-handed/murderous.

How many people do they need to kill for you to consider them murderous?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 05:11 pm
It is heartbreaking to see people here, so seemingly removed from the slave-type authoritarianism creeping up on so many global societies scoffing at Hong Kong residents who know they are in the fight for their lives.

You people would have been scoffing at Jews in Hitler’s Germany for protesting in the streets against the first race-directed laws —only for Jews— preceding Kristallnacht.

Be ashamed.

#NeverForget
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 05:28 pm
@snood,
I’m telling Jayapal the news because this script you’ve brought as fact is a lie.

Warren’s ‘plan’ is NOT the same as Bernie’s.

I can bring an article by the Bern if you need to see it.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 05:30 pm
@Lash,
Not only not the same, not even planned to go in effect.
Lash wrote:

I’m telling Jayapal the news because this script you’ve brought as fact is a lie.

Warren’s ‘plan’ is NOT the same as Bernie’s.

I can bring an article by the Bern if you need to see it.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 05:57 pm
Cenk Ugar files to run to replace Katie Hill. Good luck.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10218468826945305&set=a.1068682850650&type=3&eid=ARAJrpMAxtVV9ea4KmQZkQvUYvUugzKMN8lapNgfSHJkxgtaoznuh_RwbkZeBjvJUVKDUcHjh7VlhiAG
Lash

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 06:03 pm
@edgarblythe,
A-ha.

I expected Cenk to endorse Warren, based on his shifty commentary recently.

He surprisingly endorses Bern——and SUDDENLY, he’s running for office in Cali!! What a world!

Color me skeptical.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 06:11 pm
@hightor,
The plan is to fight for freedom, and often that fight claims lives.

They are just not as capable of the sort of sophisticated, jaded thought of you and blatham.

The Hong Kong freedom fighters are looking to America for support and we are utterly failing them...both parties.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 06:12 pm
@revelette3,
To be frank...you have no other reason. It's all about his sexuality.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 06:14 pm
@BillW,
That you expect anyone to take seriously a clown who uses sophomoric epithets like "tRump" is stunning.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 06:17 pm
@BillW,
https://www.gravatar.com/avatar/2786b63cbdf20c9b0329d8a6574d3813?r=R&d=identicon&s=180
We all know who the clown is!
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 06:20 pm
@BillW,
OK BillW(eenie)! heehee
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 06:22 pm
@BillW,
Whatever you say asswipe!
revelette3

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 06:31 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
To be frank...you have no other reason. It's all about his sexuality

There is also his young age and lack of experience outside of being a mayor.
blatham

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 06:32 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
Send my money. I have it right. Hillary Clinton is going to anyone in the US and Britain who’ll listen, bleating about getting in the race.
Perhaps you have a friend who could slowly help you navigate this complex matter.

The proposed wager is:
Will Hillary announce herself as a candidate?

You'd then wager either yes or you'd wager no.

I said I'm willing to wager $250 she will not do this.

Are you up for that wager?