JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:51 am
@edgarblythe,
Trump stated, with guidance from his structural engineer, that bombs were what brought down the twin towers.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:52 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
but at least you keep it professional.

Yes, because being professional means ignoring science and evidence, right, Edgar?
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:57 am
@JTT,
JTT,
I wonder if you appreciate just how tiresome and uninteresting most folks here find your continued 360 degree hostility and snarling anger to be. Inhabiting your strange, humorless, and hostile personality must be an unpleasant experience for you. It is odd that you don't appear to have learned anything from it.
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 10:00 am
@georgeob1,
You have mistaken me for someone who cares what you think, georgeob1. You are a poseur, a rank know nothing, a liar of incredible proportions and a complete intellectual coward.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 10:01 am
@georgeob1,
Just stating it as I see it. He can be for Bernie without insulting Warren. Constantly insulting democrat candidates only helps Trump. It contradicts the values that Sanders defends and runs against his strategy. Ed is effectively anti-Sanders and pro-Trump, even though he thinks otherwise.
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 10:01 am
@georgeob1,
How did 1300F WTC fires melt WTC structural steel, georgeob1? How come the flames of the engines on the jets you flew to napalm innocents didn't melt?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 10:03 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Just stating it as I see it.

Which is your typically worthless drivel, Olivier. But you cluelessly soldier on.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 10:06 am
@Olivier5,
No problem there. I enjoy a spirited debate, as it appears you do as well.... sometimes.

Intolerance for any perceived break in party loyalty appears to be a fairly common trait in essentially authoritarian political movements - such as can be seen in the Democrat Party today. My strong impression is that Republicans are usually a more amiable lot, with a greater appreciation for irony and tolerance for the inevitable differences among themselves.
oralloy

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 10:15 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:
JTT,
I wonder if you appreciate just how tiresome and uninteresting most folks here find your continued 360 degree hostility and snarling anger to be. Inhabiting your strange, humorless, and hostile personality must be an unpleasant experience for you. It is odd that you don't appear to have learned anything from it.

While I'm not even remotely interested in discussing 9/11, I find JTT's integrity a breath of fresh air compared to dishonorable posters who falsely allege imaginary errors in my posts.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 10:16 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Just stating it as I see it. He can be for Bernie without insulting Warren. Constantly insulting democrat candidates only helps Trump. It contradicts the values that Sanders defends and runs against his strategy. Ed is effectively anti-Sanders and pro-Trump, even though he thinks otherwise.

Calling out falsity is necessary when it it takes on so much vitriol of the personal, non issue side, from the establishment hacks. Bernie knows his supporters see through it and is the consummate gentleman. I have sworn to blow holes in lies when they are presented.
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 10:17 am
@georgeob1,
See what I mean about being an intellectual lightweight, georgeob1?

How did 1300F WTC fires melt WTC structural steel? How did usa military nanothermite get into WTC dust? How did the by products of this usa military nanothermite, in huge volumes, get into WTC dust?

Ask me to provide evidence for the above evidence. Go ahead, show you are an honest person capable of "a spirited debate".
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 10:19 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
I have sworn to blow holes in lies when they are presented.

How can you do that, Edgar, when you hide from so so much?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 10:21 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
While I'm not even remotely interested in discussing 9/11,

That ONLY came when you fully realized that WTCs 1, 2 & 7 were blown up by elements of the usa government, oralloy. Still you can't be honest.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 10:25 am
@JTT,
Never scince. 9-1 1trhtherism tho yes.
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 10:27 am
@MontereyJack,
Dismal, MJ. Can you explain how 1300F WTC fires melted WTCs 1, 2 & 7 structural steel? No A2Ker can, no A2Ker even wants to try.
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 10:46 am
@georgeob1,
Quote:
I wonder if you appreciate just how tiresome and uninteresting most folks here find your continued 360 degree hostility and snarling anger to be.

Why should anyone be bothered by a government that murdered 2,976 of its own, george, not to mention millions afterwards all based on their false accusations against OBL and 19 Muslims? What's five illegal invasions of five nations and the destruction of hundreds of millions of others lives be anything that should bother anyone?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 11:03 am
@georgeob1,
I'm not intolerant as much as aghast by how one can support Bernie in spite of Bernie and everything he says about how important it is to refrain from unecessary infighting between candidates on the left of center. He's not saying this because he tries to play the 'gentleman' as falsely implied by Ed. Rather, he's aware that such friendly fire is political suicide, that it plays in the hand of Trump.

All I say is: listen to your candidate. To all of it. Don't pick and chose. Especially, don't undermine his campaign by doing stuff he explicitly asked his supporters not to do.

If that's autoritarian, count me as one.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 11:06 am
@Olivier5,
Trying to silence criticism of Warren is a transparent futile exercise.
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 11:06 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
All I say is: listen to your candidate. To all of it. Don't pick and chose.

Giving advice which you break all the time, Olivier. Such a stunning hypocrite! And also do remember, you are not NEAR knowledgeable enough to be offering advice to others.

Look at how you know absolutely nothing of the science and evidence of 9-11.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 11:08 am
@Olivier5,
I listened to Sanders. He said that he wants to violate my civil liberties for his own enjoyment.

I'm going to vote for Trump. He will protect me from progressives who want to violate my civil liberties for fun.