JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 08:20 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
It's personal with snood.

Now that is hypocrisy, Edgar. Right out of your own mouth.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 08:22 am
The media, conscious of how they made Trump president, is now concentrating on making Warren the nominee. They tried at first with Biden, but he could not overcome being himself. Warren is a much smoother sell, despite being an obvious fraud.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 08:24 am
@snood,
I admit it is difficult to get a clear picture of the Bernie crowd breakdown. My overall presumption (as stated above) is deeply influenced by what I know of the dimensions and effectiveness of troll activity. By design, such trolling is loud and highly visible because it only has influence where it suggests broad or emerging consensus.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 08:24 am
@hightor,
Says another of the famous intellectual cowards.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 08:30 am
@Lash,
Quote:
There’s a lot of masking anti-Semitic sentiment behind Bernie bashing...I think the DNC and their payees stoke anti-semitism for this reason.
It will be interesting to watch how low, intellectually and morally, you go over the next year.
blatham

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 08:32 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
He has no real perspective beyond that.
Come on, edgar. the three of us have known each other for many years and that just isn't so.
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 08:36 am
@blatham,
Quote:
It will be interesting to watch how low, intellectually and morally, you go over the next year.

Incredible, Bernie Latham, coming from the intellectual coward, YOU, who flees from anything remotely controversial. And speaking of "morally" you most assuredly ought not to, a guy clamoring for his, what, fifth wife?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 08:42 am
@blatham,
Snood went from being a friend to an outright antagonist after 2016.

The invective from anti Bernie people is far worse than the Bernie supporters have put forth, generally speaking. It is from the same element that produced a President Trump. They saw how they can sway many voters and are concentrating on swaying both parties for 2020. When it didn't work with Biden they transitioned to Warren.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 08:46 am
I have decided to stay on a2k and just put the trolls and those who argue with them endlessly on ignore.
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 08:53 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
I have decided to stay on a2k and just put the trolls and those who argue with them endlessly on ignore.

That is the remark of a troll, Edgar.

I wonder why you think evidence coming from brave NYC firemen, first responders, MSM, usa scientists, usa military scientists, ... is the stuff of trolls. Don't you realize that you make no sense whatsoever?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 08:57 am
@edgarblythe,
People who can't engage constructively in the milieux of the world around them have no right making claims to being progressives or liberals. These kinds of intellectual cowards are at best, mike pences, donald trumps, ... .
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:09 am
@edgarblythe,
And what sodding perspective do you bring, huh? You're so much of a rabid Bernite that you don't even listen to Bernie or care for what he tries to do. You're on your own, trying to be wise all alone.
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:20 am
@Olivier5,
Stop being such a stunning hypocrite, Olivier. You know and we all know that you have been outright lying for a very long time so why would anyone accept anything you say?
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:43 am
@Olivier5,
I believe Edgar does indeed bring a unique perspective to this site, not to mention his contributions on the music threads, memorable sayings and other matters. My impression is that his political views are certainly no more narrow than those of most others here, and, unlike many others, he is reasonably tolerant of disagreement, and doesn't treat it as a personal threat as do so many others here. He and I don't agree on some issues, but the values he brings to bear on them are clear and important. I value his comments and perspective.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:47 am
@georgeob1,
You guys should start a group, Useful Idiots for Trump.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:47 am
@Olivier5,
That's all you know. Razz
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:48 am
@georgeob1,
Here's georgeob1, one intellectual coward sticking up for a second intellectual coward.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:49 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

You guys should start a group, Useful Idiots for Trump.

Having a bad day??

I don't believe that Edgar is a Trump fan at all.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:49 am
@georgeob1,
Thanks, Georgeob 1. I don't agree with much that you post but at least you keep it professional.
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:50 am
@Olivier5,
You, a proven renowned liar, ought not to be pointing fingers, Olivier. And a totally wacky US government government conspiracy theory conspiracy theorist to boot, as always, without a lick of evidence.