oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 07:53 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
It does not have stealth. Won't need it cus it's payload is twice the amount than the SU57.

How is a larger payload supposed to negate the need for stealth?

neptuneblue wrote:
Yes, it does have thrust vectoring.

Can you provide a cite to back up this claim?

neptuneblue wrote:
Quit being a ******* poser.

You cannot show a single place where I have ever pretended to be something that I am not.

Your reliance on name-calling and personal attacks shows that your position is wrong and you have no facts to back up what you say.

neptuneblue wrote:
You might have book knowledge but I've watched these beautiful birds for many, many years. Go back to your video games while us veterans know the real deal. STFU.

Request denied. I will not stop telling the truth no matter how much you want to cover it up.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 08:03 pm
@oralloy,
Apparently, you did not read the accompanying article. It has the answer you seek.

I provided the cite. So, read it. Or, better yet, do your own ******* homework, as I have.

I dislike posers. You're a poser. A video game junkie who may read Soviet comics to pass the time. I, however, lived it, loved it, earned it, got the medal to prove it. It's not name calling, a poser is a poser, that's the truth.

JTT

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 08:15 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Your reliance on name-calling and personal attacks shows that your position is wrong and you have no facts to back up what you say.

That is a totally illogical conclusion.
Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 08:42 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Apparently, you did not read the accompanying article. It has the answer you seek.

You mean the fanciful scenario where the F-15X would only be used to pick off enemy planes from a distance (using F-35s as a sort of spotter) without ever closing with the enemy?

What happens when the enemy decides not to cooperate with that scenario?

neptuneblue wrote:
I provided the cite. So, read it.

You have not provided any cite to back up your claim that the F-15X has thrust vectoring.

neptuneblue wrote:
Or, better yet, do your own ******* homework, as I have.

Backing up your claims is your job, not mine.

neptuneblue wrote:
You're a poser.

Liar. You cannot provide a single example of me ever pretending to be something that I'm not.

You are just engaging in name-calling to cover up the fact that you can't point out anything that I am wrong about.

neptuneblue wrote:
It's not name calling, a poser is a poser, that's the truth.

Wrong. Your lies and personal attacks are very much name-calling.

It's all you have to offer. You certainly don't add any facts to the discussion.
JTT

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 08:45 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You certainly don't add any facts to the discussion.

Neither have you, oralloy. You flee from the evidence just like all the other cowards.
JTT

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 08:47 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
If she had facts to provide

You really ought not to finger point, oralloy. Facts scare the crap out of you, just as they do to virtually every person on this site.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 08:50 pm
@oralloy,
I've provided many facts.

The fact that you are a poser and have NEVER worked with military aircraft, flown, had simulator time, scientific training, have aeronautical education or training is my basis to know you're full of ****.

So, bring it on. If you can.

oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 08:53 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:
You certainly don't add any facts to the discussion.

Neither have you, oralloy.

That is incorrect.

It is a fact that the F-15 (even a modernized version) will not be able to go head to head with a fifth generation fighter.

It is a fact that the F-35 has little maneuverability to speak of, and little engine thrust (for its weight) to speak of.

It is a fact that the F-35's hoped-for ability to fight without maneuvering may never come to fruition.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 08:56 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
I've provided many facts.

Nope. You provide lies, name-calling, and personal attacks.

neptuneblue wrote:
The fact that you are a poser

Liar. You cannot provide any examples of me ever pretending to be something that I am not.

All you can provide is name-calling and lies.

neptuneblue wrote:
my basis to know you're full of ****.

You cannot provide any examples of me being wrong about anything.

All you have to offer are lies and personal attacks.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 09:00 pm
@oralloy,
I offer personal experience and superior knowledge of the F-15. The fact you think this is a personal attack against you in particular shows you are not capable of an open and honest discussion of its vast superiority.

******* posers.
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 09:15 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
I offer personal experience and superior knowledge of the F-15.

So far the only thing you've offered are lies and name-calling.

neptuneblue wrote:
The fact you think this is a personal attack against you

Your alleged knowledge is not the personal attack. Your lies about me are the personal attack.

neptuneblue wrote:
shows you are not capable of an open and honest discussion of its vast superiority.

I'm not the one who is offering nothing but lies and name-calling.

That you think an obsolete platform is superior is pretty funny though. I can see why the only thing you have to offer to support your position are lies and name-calling.

neptuneblue wrote:
******* posers.

You cannot provide a single example of me ever pretending to be something that I am not.

Your lies and personal attacks show that you have no facts to offer the conversation.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 09:18 pm
@oralloy,
Get back to me when you have personal experience with the F-15. Until then, poser.
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 09:20 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
poser.

You cannot provide any examples of me ever pretending to be something that I am not.

Your lies and name-calling just show that you have no facts to back up your position.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 09:23 pm
@oralloy,
Argue with yourself, poser. As you can see, nobody else is coming to your rescue. And that is the fact.
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 09:26 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
poser.

You cannot provide any examples of me ever pretending to be something that I am not.

Your lies and name-calling just show that you have no facts to offer the discussion.

neptuneblue wrote:
As you can see, nobody else is coming to your rescue. And that is the fact.

I don't require rescuing. Even if you had facts to offer, I would be just fine.

But you can't even provide a factual argument. All you have to offer are lies and name-calling.
JTT

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2019 09:49 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

Just so VERY RECENTLY you pretended that you were an expert on nanothermite, oralloy. You denied its existence. You were dead wrong, as you have been on virtually everything you write about. But that's a given. When one is a brainwashed yank raised on usa propaganda that one has to be wrong on most everything.

@JTT,
Free hint: There is no such thing as nanothermite.
https://able2know.org/topic/355218-3691
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2019 11:06 am
@JTT,
Oh good. The two.most obstinate posters here are llovking horns. Go to it oralloy and jtt. Were with you. Youreg both totally right and the other is totally full of ****. Give em hell.
georgeob1

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2019 11:08 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Oh good. The two.most obstinate posters here are llovking horns. Go to it oralloy and jtt. Were with you. Youreg both totally right and the other is totally full of ****. Give em hell.

Very Happy
oralloy

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2019 11:10 am
@georgeob1,
You as well are not capable of pointing out anything untrue in my posts.