oralloy

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 03:37 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Well I tried to explain things, but you are too special. You may have nothing but time to waste seeking attention, I don't find it that important for me.....but perhaps I have a very rich and fulfilling life....and I've gotten more than my fair of attention.

More of your personal attacks because you aren't capable of posting a factual or logical rebuttal to my posts.

glitterbag wrote:
One point of order, if someone is telling you the truth after you spread rumors about them.....it's not an attack..

Wrong. If you attack someone truthfully, that is indeed an attack.

Not to mention the fact that you aren't telling the truth about me, and I've not spread any rumors about anyone.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 08:33 am
@edgarblythe,
Warren usually goes about 60% of the distance she should go on most of her policies.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 08:42 am
@Brand X,
She's the best of top rated centrists, in my opinion. I don't believe her at all on Medicare For All, however.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 09:32 am
Julián Castro

Verified account

@JulianCastro
21h21 hours ago
More
Yesterday I released a comprehensive plan to combat the rise in white nationalism and the gun violence epidemic in our country.

Americans don’t just want talk—they want to hear our plans to seriously address these issues. Read more: https://issues.juliancastro.com/disarming-hate/
snood

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 11:37 am
@Brand X,
Brand X wrote:

Warren usually goes about 60% of the distance she should go on most of her policies.

Who does more?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 02:19 pm
@Brand X,
I’m glad this election cycle has introduced me to Castro. He’s got some good points.
oralloy

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 07:38 pm
@Brand X,
@JulianCastro wrote:
Yesterday I released a comprehensive plan to combat the rise in white nationalism and the gun violence epidemic in our country.
Americans don’t just want talk—they want to hear our plans to seriously address these issues. Read more: https://issues.juliancastro.com/disarming-hate/

Another leftist who wants to violate our civil liberties for fun.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 07:39 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
I’m glad this election cycle has introduced me to Castro. He’s got some good points.

He's just a typical leftist who likes to violate people's civil liberties for fun.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 05:27 am
@oralloy,
the usual rightist nonsense. it's rightists who love violating peoples' civil rights for fun.
oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 05:29 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. That Castro thug outright called for measures that do nothing but violate people's civil liberties for fun.

You cannot provide any examples of the right violating people's civil rights.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 05:32 am
@oralloy,
more of the usual nonsense.
oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 05:37 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. That Castro thug outright called for measures that do nothing but violate people's civil liberties for fun.

Your inability to provide any examples to back up your accusations against right-wingers speaks for itself.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 06:02 am
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 07:23 am
https://www.alternativenation.net/eddie-vedder-takes-emotional-bernie-sanders-photo/
Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder met with Democrat Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders on Saturday. Eddie’s wife Jill recently discussed a ‘horrific’ disease.

“Took our kids to Iowa to meet with the presidential candidates to hear what their plans are to make the kids in this country feel safe. We met with several survivors of gun violence and their stories are devastating and plenty. Common sense guns laws are extremely important to myself and my girls. This is NOT about taking anyone’s guns away.

We should all feel safe and putting guns in schools and arming more people is not how we would feel safer. We need common sense gun laws NOW. Enough is enough. Thank you @everytown, @studentsdemand and @momsdemand for putting this powerful and informative event together and for the work you do everyday with the hopes of making this world a safer place.
oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 07:34 am
@edgarblythe,
I'll never understand why people who want to ban guns think they fool anyone when they say that they don't want to ban guns.

They don't fool anyone at all.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 07:54 am
@oralloy,
oralloy says:
Quote:
That Castro thug outright called for measures that do nothing but violate people's civil liberties for fun.

Gun zealot thugs prattle on and on endlessly, studiously ignoring the thousands and thousands of murderous violations of citizens' civil rights committed by gun zealot thugs every year. They practice their thuggery for the sheer fun of doing it.
oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 08:17 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Gun zealot thugs

Hardly thugs. We are not harming anyone.

When we prevent the left from violating people's civil liberties for fun, the only people who are harmed are leftists who miss out on a bit of fun at the expense of their fellow man.

MontereyJack wrote:
prattle on and on endlessly, studiously ignoring the thousands and thousands of murderous violations of citizens' civil rights

That's no different from the left. The left is ignoring the problem too.

These leftist attempts to violate people's civil liberties for fun certainly are not designed to save any lives.

MontereyJack wrote:
They practice their thuggery for the sheer fun of doing it.

You cannot provide any examples of gun rights advocates being thuggish.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 08:37 am
@oralloy,
Nonsense.
blatham

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 08:54 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
@oralloy,
Nonsense.

A welcome site feature would be an automated paste of the above following any oralloy post.
oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 09:12 am
@blatham,
Your inability to point out anything that I'm wrong about speaks for itself.
0 Replies