blatham

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 09:19 am
@Lash,
Quote:
Bernie Sanders going on @joerogan is converting #MAGA and getting the libs mad so its a win/win.

Huh? Which libs are mad about that interview? I haven't seen a peep from anyone holding such a notion. Rogan is a comic. Totally fine for Sanders to try for some portion of that audience he might not otherwise reach. Good for him. But it isn't as if Bernie's appearance on a podcast is going to explode his visibility and increase the chances for his candidacy.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 11:12 am
Is anybody seriously favoring Biden? I am more puzzled that he is in it than I was when Clinton was in it in 2016.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 11:16 am
@edgarblythe,
He is China's favorite to win the election.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 12:58 pm
@Baldimo,
Check out McConall and his wife. They own a big interest in a large communist shipping company. If you did some checking on your own rather than spout fox crap you might find out who is really helping communist Russia and china in our government.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 01:01 pm
@blatham,
Any idea how I can delete his picture without blowing the whole site?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 01:26 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Check out McConall and his wife.

Mcconnell isn't running for President, nice try at a distraction though.

Quote:
They own a big interest in a large communist shipping company.

Do you even check anything out before you type it? That company isn't owned by the Chinese, it was actually founded by Mcconnell's wife's father, who was a US citizen when he founded the shipping company.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_S._C._Chao

Quote:
If you did some checking on your own rather than spout fox crap you might find out who is really helping communist Russia and china in our government.

It seems you didn't do your own checking...

In the mean time, here's the real info on Biden and his son and the son's dealings with China...
https://nypost.com/2019/05/11/the-troubling-reason-why-biden-is-so-soft-on-china/

Lash

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 02:35 pm
@blatham,
My support of Gabbard is not a deceit. She espouses enough of the policies I support that it’s easy to lend her a degree of support. Like Warren, if she just speaks her truth or what she purports to be her truth, she also serves the policies of my candidate.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 02:49 pm
@blatham,
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 05:57 pm
@Baldimo,
Not only does she own part of the company but her and his positions in government help her daddy and her pass laws and rules that help their bottom line just like that crook Trump. But keep on watching fox news and disseminating their garbage. I never said they were running for president. Just wanted everyone to know the Trump gang weren't the only crooks in our government. Were running a close second the the Russian crooks that the Trump organization clean dirty money for.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 06:21 am
6.9 million views
Bernie Sanders on Joe Rogan
😀
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 07:07 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Is anybody seriously favoring Biden?
not my first choice, but i will hold my nose and vote for him if necessary...
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 07:21 am
@Region Philbis,
I am astounded at the rush to defend him.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 07:29 am
Epstein dead.

My sentiments:
Suicide watch means 1:1 observation. You tag out with someone who takes 100% responsibility when you pee. A complete aggressive investigation will uncover who paid who to allow or cause this murder or everyone on duty last night should go to prison for accessory.

I’ve been assigned 1:1 suicide watch. Your eyes never leave the subject. This is BLATANT murder.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 07:45 am
@Lash,
Many of us mentioned that he would die in his cell, weeks ago.
snood

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 07:51 am
I’m astounded by the concern over this person’s death.

[edit] Dang, I’m sleepy. Of course it’s shady and significant that he died like this . Lets Trump off the hook.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 11:30 am
@edgarblythe,
People are posting their old posts, dated three weeks ago, acknowledging that he wouldn’t live long. Now, almost nobody expects a legitimate investigation. So very many people and organizations with more money than we can imagine can do as they please with no repercussions. The US is disgusting.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 11:40 am
Its ok if Trump had someone put to death. After all he is just emulating his hero Putin. As a conservative republican he has the right. Right?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 12:41 pm
It’s like we’re already Russia.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 12:45 pm
@snood,
Da, tovarish
snood

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 01:38 pm
@glitterbag,
Ya know what I mean?
Freaking suppression of the press,
Rigged elections,
Sweeping Police-state roundups,
And now suspected state-sanctioned murder?

Ye-bat’!!!