oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 10:22 am
@oralloy,
Here is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez falsely accusing Israel of massacring protesters when Israel was really defending themselves from a terrorist attack:
http://twitter.com/AOC/status/996009689312825344
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 10:31 am
@oralloy,
I already know they are massacreing innocents and depriving them of homes and livelihoods. No need for further examples.
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 10:43 am
@edgarblythe,
Shame on you!

Self defense against a terrorist attack is in no way a massacre of innocents.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 10:50 am
Trump threw up a white power symbol while saying
@AOC
’s name in his latest speech.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 11:03 am
@edgarblythe,
There is no such thing as a "white power symbol". Don't believe the hype and lies from the MSM. The symbol you refer to is actually the OK hand sign, which has been used for decades and was even used as part of the "circle punch game". Hold the sign at or below waist level and if someone looks at it, you get to hit them. Unless you can "break the circle" with your finger, then you get to punch them. I'm 45 and we played this game while in elementary school and thanks to social media it has came back again. Leftists are desperate to find racism in everything.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 11:11 am
@Baldimo,
I watched him do it. No other reason to do it except to tell racists "I'm with you," in a political speech.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 12:27 pm
@edgarblythe,
Watch it Edgar. Any discussion of unjust or immoral acts by the state of Israel will brand you as a Jew hater, and one who is too stupid to recognize facts. I know this to be true as I am one myself.
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 12:41 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
Any discussion of unjust or immoral acts by the state of Israel will brand you as a Jew hater,

When the discussion in question is falsely accusing Israel of imaginary unjust or immoral acts, yes.

And rightly so. Falsely accusing Jews of imaginary atrocities is appalling and should always be condemned as antisemitism.

Disguising the antisemitism by directing the false accusations "at Israel" instead of "at Jews" changes nothing.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 12:57 pm
@RABEL222,
For years I avoided making statements about the situation, out of fear of getting so branded. But the criminal activity of that government can't be allowed by silent acquiescence, because it gets worse every day and will contribute to our own country's undoing.
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 01:01 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
the criminal activity of that government can't be allowed by silent acquiescence

No such criminal activity.

Shame on you!
Lash

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 01:23 pm
@oralloy,
Shame on you. Israel went from innocent victim to ruthless oppressor in the span of my life. I’ve been watching.
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 01:33 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
Shame on you.

There is no shame in denouncing neonazis.

Lash wrote:
Israel went from innocent victim to ruthless oppressor in the span of my life. I’ve been watching.

No such oppression. You should be ashamed for falsely accusing Jews of imaginary atrocities.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 03:26 pm
AOC one of few to vote ‘no’ as House passes bill opposing Israel boycott
https://nypost.com/2019/07/23/house-passes-bill-opposing-israel-boycott-despite-aocs-no-vote/
A bipartisan group of 398 lawmakers voted for the legislation, while only 17 members voted against it, including one Republican.

Another five House members – four Democrats and independent Rep. Justin Amash – voted present.

The vote again showcased the split in the Democratic Party, with some of the loudest liberals, including Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, as well as Progressive Caucus co-chairs Mark Pocan and Pramila Jayapal, casting no votes.

The fourth member of the so-called “Squad,” Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.), voted for it.
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 03:59 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
17 members voted against it, including one Republican.
Quote:
Another five House members -- four Democrats and independent Rep. Justin Amash -- voted present.
Quote:
some of the loudest liberals, including Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, as well as Progressive Caucus co-chairs Mark Pocan and Pramila Jayapal, casting no votes.

These neonazis should face censure and expulsion from the House. Some things are just beyond the pale.

Quote:
The fourth member of the so-called "Squad," Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.), voted for it.

Good for her. We need leaders who will stand up to neonazis.
farmerman

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 04:19 pm
@oralloy,
you should learn how our system of government is set up.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 04:24 pm
Say NO to the oppressive state of Israel.

Say YES to a truly democratic, egalitarian and pluralistic state in all of Palestine.

Say NO to treasonous US legislators who curtail American rights to support oppressive foreign governments.
Lash

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 04:29 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Say YES to a truly democratic, egalitarian and pluralistic state in all of Palestine.

Say NO to treasonous US legislators who curtail American rights to support oppressive foreign governments.

Five up, bro.
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 04:38 pm
@Lash,
Shame on you. Israel has every right to exist.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 04:39 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Defining Israel's very existence as a form of oppression is shameful. Shame on you.
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 04:40 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
you should learn how our system of government is set up.

I learned that a long time ago.
0 Replies