snood

Reply Tue 14 May, 2019 09:40 pm
I applaud Warren for shitfacing Faux Noise openly. She said they are a hate-peddling racket and that ain’t nothing but the truth. In my opinion she had nothing to gain and I’m glad she took a hard pass.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 08:30 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Maybe she doesn’t do confrontation well. She’ll definitely need that skill against Trump.

I believe the odds against her victory in the primary are very high, though I would welcome that outcome.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 08:57 am
@georgeob1,
Actually shes good at confrontation she regularly pokes gaping holes in trump. Its that trial lawyer in her. And years of facing cocksure harvard students.
Lash

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 10:23 am
@MontereyJack,
When have you seen her confront someone?
Lash

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 02:30 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

When have you seen her confront someone?

Yep. That’s what I thought. She’s yells a lot on camera, but I’ve never seen her argue in the moment at a live human.

0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 05:43 pm
Kamala Harris has now also rejected a Fox moderated town hall. Try to make the case that she’s afraid of confrontation.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/kamala-harris-rejects-invite-to-appear-on-fox-news-town-hall-report/
maporsche

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 05:49 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Kamala Harris has now also rejected a Fox moderated town hall. Try to make the case that she’s afraid of confrontation.

As an attorney general and prosecutor in California it is rather obvious that she's never confronted anybody in her entire life. At least, I've never seen her do it myself.

I mean, c'mon...don't make it so easy snood.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 06:06 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Actually shes good at confrontation she regularly pokes gaping holes in trump. Its that trial lawyer in her. And years of facing cocksure harvard students.
Criticizing Trump from afar in the presence of applauding media figures and liberal supporters hardly amounts to confrontation. I've observed she is a bit aggressive in circumstances in which she controls the agenda and time allowed, as in Senate hearings, but how she would do directly I don't know.

You evidently think more of Harvard snowflakes than do I.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 06:09 pm
@Lash,
The financial instgitution heariings when thhe ******* repblicans gave us the Great Recessiion.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 06:15 pm
@georgeob1,
Ive knon a lot of them and believe me theyd tear you a new one. Wvalanche is more accurate than snowflake.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 06:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
I have a PhD from Cal Tech and don't take any **** from Harvard snowflakes.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 06:20 pm
@georgeob1,
They take noshit from cal tech beachh bbums either.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 06:32 pm
@Lash,
She's very impressive in cutting thru the horse hockey during Senate Hearings.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 07:15 pm
@MontereyJack,
You just might be worth a ****. Is the Monterey from the lovely peninsula across the Bay from Santa Cruz?

I once lived there and had a very happy time of it.
maporsche

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 07:23 pm
@georgeob1,
I go to Monterey every few years for the classic car races at Leguna Seca. Very good time.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 07:46 pm
@maporsche,
I had a house in "lower Carmel" (should never have sold it) and frequented the "Hog's Breath Tavern" there. Happy times. Loved the Place. Small Peninsula but three distinct climates there in Monterey, Pacific Grove and Carmel.

I used to run on the beach (at low tide only) just north of the Monterey Wharf : it was undeveloped and a bit gamey then - jumping over strands of beached kelp ( and the occasional sea lion corpse, shot by the fishermen) on a windswept (then) empty beach.

Laguna Seca in Monterey has great shows & races.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 07:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
Laughing
MontereyJack wrote:

They take noshit from cal tech beachh bbums either.

Laughing Good one !
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 08:01 pm
@snood,
I didn’t. I’ve seen her.

She’s just following the pack.
Lash

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 08:02 pm
@MontereyJack,
I’d like to see how she does one on one in a contentious debate.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 08:05 pm
This refusal to address Fox viewers is akin to Hillary’s basket of deplorables.

A fear-based, hate-based dismissal of approximately half the voters in the country.

Hillary lost on it—so will anyone else who utterly avoids them.