oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 08:39 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
No doubt as Venezuela’s economy entered what could fairly be called a “collapse” starting in 2015, migration began to skyrocket, and it is indeed likely to get worse, thanks to illegal economic sanctions that Trump enacted in August 2017.
Venezuela's economy is getting worse because of continued leftist misrule, not because of any sanctions.

It is hardly illegal to place sanctions on Venezuela.

Considering all of their horrible human rights violations, these sanctions are a very good thing.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 08:41 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
It’s the same exact scam that stole the race from Al Gore in 2000.
Not allowing Democrats to get away with cheating in elections is hardly stealing the elections.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 08:42 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
http://scontent.fhou1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/40674432_10157049066403690_12723239318978560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=f053e4fc93d8434e4d4add0ba44524e6&oe=5C3A8DCB
The thug in the picture believes in murdering police officers.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 08:44 am
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Brave man, isn't he?
Maybe brave, but his advocacy for the murder of police officers is disgusting.
camlok

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 08:46 am
@oralloy,
Your constant regurgitation of lies is obscene.
oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:51 am
@camlok,
You cannot point out a single untrue statement in anything that I've said.
camlok

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:53 am
@oralloy,
You only have a handful of memes, like this one, that you repeat ad nauseum. You don't even have to type, they and you are so predictable. Never any science, evidence, facts, ... . Those are anathema to you and people like you.
oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:55 am
@camlok,
Nope. I always post facts and back up what I say.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:57 am
@camlok,
Quote:
like this one, that you repeat ad nauseum.

Then simply prove he is wrong. All we expect from you is another rant against America. Actually proving something would improve the credibility you just do not have.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:01 am
@oralloy,
There was no evidence provided for your drivel. Same for cj.

Oh, coldjoint also fled without providing any evidence for the existence of Arab "hijackers". There is none. And there is volumes of hard science that totally makes the USGOS impossible so it can be eliminated.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:02 am
@camlok,
Quote:
Oh, coldjoint also fled without providing any evidence for the existence of Arab "hijackers".

Start a thread about it and see who visits to discuss your bullshit. It is not the subject here.
oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:06 am
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
There was no evidence providing for your drivel.
Yes there is.

camlok wrote:
Same for cj.
I've no idea what discussion you are even referring to, but I'm sure that Coldjoint has lots of facts to back his position.

camlok wrote:
Oh, coldjoint also fled without providing any evidence for the existence of Arab "hijackers". There is none. And there is volumes of hard science that totally makes the USGOS impossible so it can be eliminated.
Let's try to put all the boring gibberish in Blatham's thread. It actually makes it a better thread.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:12 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Start a thread about it and see who visits to discuss your bullshit. It is not the subject here.
I think Blatham's thread is the perfect repository for endless nonsense about 9/11.

But it's possible that the moderators do not share my opinion.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:24 am
Shared from Young Turks

Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh, will stress the importance of judicial independence and teamwork during his opening statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee at his confirmation hearing Tuesday.

In the statement, excerpts of which were released by the White House, Kavanaugh stresses that he has worked to not favor prosecutors or defendants in his career, and assures senators that he will not decide cases based on policy positions.

"A good judge must be an umpire—a neutral and impartial arbiter who favors no litigant or policy. … I don’t decide cases based on personal or policy preferences. I am not a pro-plaintiff or pro-defendant judge. I am not a pro-prosecution or pro-defense judge. I am a pro-law judge," he says in the remarks.

"To me, Justice Kennedy is a mentor, a friend, and a hero," Kavanaugh added of retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy, whose seat he has been nominated to take on the court.

"As a Member of the Court, he was a model of civility and collegiality. He fiercely defended the independence of the Judiciary. And he was a champion of liberty," Kavanaugh added.

Kavanaugh, who was nominated by Trump in June to succeed Kennedy, is set to face senators Tuesday at his confirmation hearing, where he will be introduced by several top Republicans including Ohio Sen. Rob Portman (R) and former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

Kavanaugh also appears to offer laurels to Democrats in his opening remarks and praises Merrick Garland, chief judge of the court of appeals for the D.C. circuit court, who was unsuccessfully nominated to the Supreme Court during President Obama's last year in office.

"I have served with 17 other judges, each of them a colleague and a friend, on a court now led by our superb chief judge, Merrick Garland," Kavanaugh says.

"If confirmed to the Court, I would be part of a Team of Nine, committed to deciding cases according to the Constitution and laws of the United States," he added. "I would always strive to be a team player on the Team of Nine."

Democrats had sought to block or delay Kavanaugh's nomination following the guilty plea of Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, last month on charges of tax and bank fraud after Cohen implicated the president in a hush money scheme before the 2016 election.

Every Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee signed a letter to chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), urging him to delay the nomination over the development.

Democrats need one Republican vote to stop Kavanaugh's nomination in the Senate, assuming that every Democratic senator votes against the his nomination.

--This report was updated at 7:58 a.m.

coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:49 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Shared from Young Turks

Do you own a Young Turks t-shirt and coffee mug? They are hacks spouting nonsense about failed policies and a lost election. They are trying to kneecap America like the gangsters they support and work for.
camlok

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:02 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
They are trying to kneecap America like the gangsters they support and work for.

Both Repugs, your favorite band and Dems are gangsters, cj and y'all are their sheeple.

The dems didn't murder 2,996 westerners in cold blood.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:08 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmQ3mZcUYAADeSv?format=jpg&name=360x360
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:36 am
Quote:
Nike's Kaepernick Ad Has Cost The Company Over $4 Billion So Far

Another liberal progressive backfire. It is catching shoes on fire, Which, BTW, is a non-violent protest. This could be a "teaching" moment.

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1036749635505872897/pu/img/CX7HFWfZtUCVIEwX?format=jpg&name=small
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-04/nikes-kaepernick-ad-has-cost-company-over-3-billion-so-far
camlok

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:41 am
@coldjoint,
You really really hate people who are honest and stand up for what is right, don't you, cj. You are your prez's boy!!

Don't you think NIKE knew this would happen? They fully understand the deep ignorance of the average American. All those plug dumb Americans who show that they have no understanding of free speech.

I guess NIKE is simply saying that it doesn't want to do business with Nazis anymore.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 12:00 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
I guess NIKE is simply saying that it doesn't want to do business with Nazis anymore.

Oh, they will be stopping sales in the UK, and Germany, and France. Fine with me.