Did I make the right choice?

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 12:21 am
The girl I was talking for the past couple weeks just wanted to be friends only. I haven't spoke to her in two weeks. She is a mutual friend from Facebook It was tough to try to meet her anyway because even though she's 24 she lives with her parents who won't allow her to meet people from online. I unfriended her because it felt conflicting to write someone I won't ever meet. Did I make the right choice unfriending her?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,882 • Replies: 3
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 04:55 am
That depends. Are you using Facebook solely as a dating site?

It wouldn't have harmed you to have an online friendship with someone who you will never be romantically involved with.

But if your only interest truly was in pursuing romance with her, then perhaps it was for the best.
singlesucks13

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 08:36 am
@oralloy,
Somewhat as a dating site since actual ones suck. I was hoping she would give me a chance. Sbe loved getting to know me. But it sucks that she just wanted to be friends. We havent even talked in a couple weeks. She hasnt even asked me how am I doing.
chai2

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 09:23 am
@singlesucks13,
Well if she hasn’t reached out to you, what does this say?
0 Replies