Found the same trash twice - ten years apart

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 01:51 pm
I recently found the same trash that I marked with a cable tie ten years ago. I Tied a cable tie around a cigarette and now just some days ago the trash turned up again on the street? Should I be worried or inform anyone, for instance the authorities or the police? I called on a rib cage from a dead cow last year. I am very worried and are afraid that it's criminals or something. Any help or advice?

/TooFriendly112
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 1,394 • Replies: 6

roger

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 02:58 pm
@TooFriendly112,
Somebody borrowed your trash ten years ago and returned it now. Hardly criminal.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2018 10:35 am
@TooFriendly112,
Wow. What are the odds?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 10:18 am
@TooFriendly112,
Can I ask the obvious question here -

Quote:
I Tied a cable tie around a cigarette

Why would you do that?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 10:33 am
@TooFriendly112,

Sorry. I'm going to jump across the Grand Canyon of conclusions and recommend that you go see a psychiatrist.

You might be influenced by some weird OCD symptoms or the dullest paranoid delusions.
Quote:
I called on a rib cage from a dead cow last year.

What the heck does that mean. Don't explain as I really don't want or need to know.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2018 10:42 am
@TooFriendly112,
You have every right to be worried. I collect all my farts in plastic bags, I label and file them. Recently I noticed that my beefy eggos from 14th June 1989 to 27th August 1997 had gone missing. I never thought I'd hear from them again, but then Donald Trump gave a speech on NK. There they all were.

How do I go about suing the bastard for intellectuanal property theft?
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2018 11:11 am
@TooFriendly112,
Frankly, I would be more worried by your apparent tendency to study trash you find on the street. It's quite unsanitary and rather disturbing as well.

As for my other advice: you might want to solicit for a job as a trash collector. From the sounds of it, there are some job openings there: and it will give you a chance to personally oversee the trash removal from your own living environment, so I'd say it's a win-win scenario.
0 Replies