Need some advice about a girl thanksss!!

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2018 07:06 pm
Hello,

So theres a friend (girl) of mine we know each other for five years we used to talk alot all night she used to tell me about her day and about her Friends but then eventually we didnt talk that much and we barely talk to each other but sometimes when we do we talk like nothing happened before but then again she ignores ny msgs and then we started to talk again this thing is like ON and OFF button so now recently we were talking normally and then i asked her "have you read my story" and she gave me a one word answer "no" and she said that "im going to sleep talk to you later" and then she apologized me about not giving the answer properly then i said "its fine bye" then i thought that she was gone for sleep but then i saw after 30 that she was active (online) so should i ask her that if she doesn't want to talk with me then tell me clearly coz it hurts any advice is appreciated thanks
Sorry for my bad English
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,803 • Replies: 4
No top replies

zipperpk

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2018 06:35 am
@Someonesissue,
through any kind of appreciation and with a chocolate or flower you can thank a girl very easily.
0 Replies

BrandonB

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 11:50 am
@Someonesissue,
Do not overthink. Just go with the flow and act normal. If this will not work, being busy and wait until she's the one who will send you a message.
0 Replies

sakshirathor12

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2018 02:04 am
@Someonesissue,
Just give her some time. She must be confused.
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2018 03:59 am
@sakshirathor12,

six months ought to be enough, wouldn't you say?
0 Replies