the wake

dlowan

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 01:52 pm
Thank you so much for posting here, Buttercup.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Buttercup))))))))))))))))))))))))))
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 02:31 pm
Thank you so much for sharing with us, Buttercup.

Often I remember reading some of Paul's posts, scratching my head and wondering what he was talking about, but then I'd smile and figure it was just another Cav thing that went over my head.

((((((Buttercup))))))
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 03:40 pm
((((Buttercup)))))
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 04:05 pm
31 pages later, I'm still in shock.

It's good to know I'll be able to know cav even after he has left. As he'll keep talking, reciting and debating via his posts.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 05:49 pm
That is marvellous, isn't it JoeFX.

Cav's family marvelled when we told them of the stories and poems and recipes and advice and songs and jokes he'd shared with us here.

I really hope a few of them come here to read and enjoy what Cav shared with us. And if they posted, it'd be grand.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 06:19 pm
I almost missed that beautiful eulogy. Thank you for posting it. I know Cav would have appreciated it.
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 06:20 pm
Yes, it would be grand, ehBeth. I've learned much about Cav the past few days. I only wish I'd gotten to know him better before.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 06:26 pm
Since Cav died, I have only come here to littlek's Wake thread to read all the posts. Each one is beautiful and has its own individual meaning.

Butrflynet, I love the change you made to Cav's avatar. Each time I look at his avatar it is a wonderful treat to see his adorable face peeking through.

Ehbeth and Bogowo, thank you for being there and including all of us at the a2k community. You both are great representatives of all that is good here on a2k.

{{{{{{{{{{ BUTTERCUP }}}}}}}}}}
No wonder Cav was so in love with you. That episode of Star Trek is a classic. Dathon, the Tamarian captain was very much like Cav. Maybe that is why some of Cav's posts were difficult to interpret. One needs the gentle, good heart of Cav to truly recognize the meaning and beauty of a peaceful, generous soul.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 06:33 pm
Thank you Buttercup. I wish we could be of more comfort. But I know nothing will make up for your loss. I have you in my thoughts and I hope you'll come to us if you have a need.

Butterflynet, I love what you've done with Cav's avatar. It's lovely. Of course we'd all rather have Cav himself. But it's a very nice internet memorial.

Thanks Beth and BoGoWo. I wish I could have been there myself. It's wonderful that Cav's friends and loved ones (those not on the net) could see who Cav was to us. I hope they'll enjoy his posts here as we all have.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 08:37 pm
Beth and Bo

I'm glad you could represent us at the funeral, and after gathering.
Our thoughts are with Buttercuup and family!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 08:56 pm
(((( buttercup )))) That was the first time I saw the episode and it was wonderful. Well done.
0 Replies

mezzie

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 09:17 pm
hello...
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 09:18 pm
hello mezzie...
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 09:52 pm
hi mezzie
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 09:57 pm
Hello Mezzie, nice to meet you. You have my condolences.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 10:27 pm
Hi Mezzie

((((HUGS))))
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 11:01 pm
Thank you for sharing your eulogies buttercup
and Mezzie.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 11:40 pm
{{{{{Mezzie}}}}} Thank you for coming by to say hello. I hope you will stay and get to know our family.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 11:52 pm
Wonderful words - Buttercup and Mezzie.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 01:22 am
I love this family and I don't say love lightly. We are like a circle unbroken. Even in the saddest of times, the circle of friends and love embraces us all even closer and at the same time, we broaden that circle to encompass even more loving souls.

Mezzzie and Naomi, you have always been a apart of this circle as well. long before you probably knew you were and I hope you both continue to come here often.

Bo and Beth, we WERE all there with you, it wasn't just your imaginations. I thank you both for all you have done in representation of our love for Cav.

Peace to you all my friends....
0 Replies