what are the best comeback replies to defend an insult/troll/ bully?

Jasper10

Thu 16 Dec, 2021 06:41 am
@izzythepush,
Ha..Ha…love it..you always deliver Izzy…
izzythepush

Thu 16 Dec, 2021 07:42 am
@Jasper10,
Unlike you.

You never deliver.
Jasper10

Thu 16 Dec, 2021 08:03 am
@izzythepush,
I do deliver…Izzy …..I give full theories/ ideas not half theories/ideas.

Of what use is it to anyone to say it all began with a Big Bang and then not be able say what caused the Big Bang…

I have made my claim on what causes Big Bangs/Big Crunches.I have made my claim that they only happen AFTER the electromagnetic fields are in place and not before…I have explained all of this….

What more do you want me to say…?

It’s not my fault that modern day scientist have got it the wrong way around now is it….

It’s not my fault that they are so preoccupied with their gravity theory…they can’t see what is staring them in the face….

I’m not the one coming up with the BS theories…calculations
izzythepush

Thu 16 Dec, 2021 08:24 am
@Jasper10,
Submit a paper.
Jasper10

Thu 16 Dec, 2021 08:27 am
@Jasper10,
I have been trying to explain this to htam…etc for months now..he just doesn’t get it…he sees it as trolling….he is as blind to the help I am trying to give him as to the half logic scientific garbage he constantly churns out….and he calls me the mad man?….….lol……..he has completely lost the plot….
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 16 Dec, 2021 08:45 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Submit a paper.
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 16 Dec, 2021 06:12 pm
Piggy hereby sincerely invites scientists, researchers and experts around the globe come to a2k and review whether j – 10’s behaviors in my threads, especially in the physics thread, from the date of 25 Aug, 2021
URL: https://able2know.org/topic/555934-3
can count as trolling.
Perhaps this case can serve as a reference project in international anti trolling effort on internet.
Thank you, guys.
snood

Thu 16 Dec, 2021 06:19 pm
The absolute best, most efficacious response to a bully is a stiff right cross to the teeth.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 17 Dec, 2021 12:56 am
@htam9876,
htam9876….I have not been trolling you and I am sorry that you see it that way……….these forums are for debate……...when people debate people get challenged.Some clearly get more upset than others like yourself…..

I have been trying to get you to see my point of view (as I see it anyway)…and explain to you the fundamentals of philosophy.My view is that you are a complete novice when it comes to philosophy.I believe you said the reason you came onto these forums is to learn more about the philosophical view point in relation to science….Well you have heard a philosophical view point from me and it is obviously not the one you wanted to hear.My advise to you is don’t post stuff on these forums if you don’t want to be challenged by what you post…..Debate is a two way thing….

Philosophy is about balance just like science and it doesn’t care about belief systems one way or the other …..it is ruthless…….so I am just trying to humbly advise you to …….tread very carefully….because my view is all sciences are interconnected …….and a united theory has to include all sciences and the views of those sciences NOT JUST cosmology and physics for example which DO NOT hold the monopoly……You debate as though you think they do ……and I challenge you because of the ARROGANT attitude you have …I just match that ARROGANCE with an alternative philosophical stance.

My philosophical theories are based upon sound logic in my opinion resulting in the logic output possibilities as I am am sure you are now completely aware.

My view is that modern day science has only come up with HALF theories/ideas with its present logic stance….which is why it can’t explain what caused the Big Bang ……I have given my explanation that electromechanical processes is the answer to a lot of the outstanding questions science has.

Rather than seeing the negatives in all of this try to see the positive outcomes of these debates and try not to take things so personally.

Jasper10

Mon 20 Dec, 2021 02:22 am
@Jasper10,
Most scientists, quite rightly want to balance out their scientific equations i.e. have their gravity theory and then seek their antigravity as just one example and yet when it comes to philosophy/psychology some scientists views are that a similar balancing approach isn’t allowed because of the “CAGED LOGIC” mentality it produces……...what complete and utter HYPOCRITES they are………and as I say complete and utter novices when it comes to philosophy and psychology……and incidentally not the experts of even their own fields …….so who are they to tell other scientific fields what principles should and shouldn’t be adopted….?
Jasper10

Mon 20 Dec, 2021 04:23 am
@Jasper10,
So let’s summarise the MAGNETISM theory again.The magnetism theory states that big bangs and big crunches can’t happen at all without electromagnetic fields first being in place (the still element).These electromagnetic fields require an electrical input to create them.It is only then that the spin of objects within the cosmos and at the sub atomic level occurs (the moving element).The spin effect produces + and - charges which interact in 4 off possible combinations -/-….-/+….+/-….+/+ resulting in attraction/repulsion and big bangs and big crunches.,…
Jasper10

Tue 21 Dec, 2021 01:14 am
@Jasper10,
The MAGNETISM theory is just another theory like the many scientific theories out there…...At least the theory brings in both sides of the fence as in it explains both big bangs and big crunches with SOUND science and also has total respect for the other sciences because a UNTIED theory needs to.

Now what is wrong with that?
roger

Tue 21 Dec, 2021 01:34 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Now what is wrong with that?
For one thing, it seems you have forgotten what the topic is.
Jasper10

Tue 21 Dec, 2021 01:57 am
@roger,
…apologies …..you may not know the background…..bullying and mocking of ideas works both ways…..

I have been challenging established ARROGANT scientific views……..unfortunately, you do receive bullying and mocking as a result.

The best come back reply is to come back with a better theory than the accepted norm………I have in my opinion (as a possibility!!!)………the mockers think otherwise….

izzythepush

Tue 21 Dec, 2021 03:12 am
@Jasper10,
You haven't been challenging established scientific views, you back off from doing that. Instead you spout a load of half baked theories on this forum.

You do that instead of trying because if you don't try you can't lose.

And deep down you know that, if your theories had any merit you would be eager to publish and get the recognition.

Until then it's safe to assume they have none.
Jasper10

Tue 21 Dec, 2021 03:34 am
@izzythepush,
Ha Ha…Izzy Izzy…when will you learn….the magnetism theory isn’t a half baked theory ……it is a full baked theory adopting scientific principles that are already in place…!!!

Of what use is the present half baked theories if they can’t explain how the Big Bang happened…..they are as much use as a chocolate fire guard……..

Modern day science needs to put a full theory on the table not a half theory!

izzythepush

Tue 21 Dec, 2021 04:40 am
@Jasper10,
When you submit an academic paper which is accepted by the scientific community.

That is when I will accept your ideas, until then you are just blowing smoke out of your arse.

If you really thought your ideas were worth anything that's what you would be doing.

The fact you aren't confirms it's bullshit.

You do not have the courage of your convictions.
Jasper10

Tue 21 Dec, 2021 04:48 am
@izzythepush,
Ha Ha…I love you Izzy….!!
izzythepush

Tue 21 Dec, 2021 04:51 am
@Jasper10,
Most people do. I am very lovable.

You however, are just full of it.
Jasper10

Tue 21 Dec, 2021 05:08 am
@izzythepush,
Stop bullying me Izzy!!!…lol…it is just a theory…..it’s not my fault it is a better theory, in my opinion, than the presently accepted theories….(as a possibility)…remember …..even if you don’t agree….At least I provide full theories and not half theories like modern day science….