what are the best comeback replies to defend an insult/troll/ bully?

izzythepush

Tue 21 Dec, 2021 05:28 am
@Jasper10,
I am not bullying you, I'm telling you the steps everyone has Togo through to have their theories acknowledged by the scientific community.

That's not bullying, it's good advice.

You won't take the advice, and it's reasonable to assume you know these theories have no validity.

In any event you do not have the courage of your convictions.
Jasper10

Tue 21 Dec, 2021 05:39 am
@izzythepush,
it’s a possibility theory Izzy……science doesn’t need to check it out because it already knows the science behind it…..the magnetism theory is based upon the 4 off logic output possibilities i.e. SOUND PHILOSOPHY!!….my advice is don’t mess with philosophy…………it will chew you up and spit you out….key BS in ….you get BS out…..philosophy couldn’t care less what data is inputted …it is ruthless….don’t mess with it…..so I don’t……philosophy adopts possibilities….because no definitive proof is provided…..
Jasper10

Tue 21 Dec, 2021 06:14 am
@Jasper10,
The 4 off possibility logic combinations is the only true philosophy to adopt in the absence of definitive proof in my humble opinion and it is an alternative philosophy that you can base science principles upon and it does provide alternative full theories as a result…..is my view….take it or leave it….I don’t care if you think I’m right or not……I’m done here….
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 21 Dec, 2021 06:14 am
@Jasper10,
I'm not interested.

You know what you have to do.
Jasper10

Tue 21 Dec, 2021 06:18 am
@izzythepush,
…..
0 Replies