what are the best comeback replies to defend an insult/troll/ bully?

bobsal u1553115

Fri 3 Dec, 2021 06:59 pm
@izzythepush,
I thought that was 'crawl', as in "We're goin' ona sub crawl."
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 3 Dec, 2021 07:03 pm
@roger,
When 'e wanted to go starboard, 'e'd gun it, to go to port 'e went full astern.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 4 Dec, 2021 07:44 am
@chai2,
It's called 'me trucho', there.
0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 12 Dec, 2021 07:25 pm
Those great scientists such as Galileo, Newton, Einstein, etc, always shining like sun ray from history to this day.
But what can such social scum as J – 10 rubbish / virus do in this world except trolling / waster the resource of the Earth as well as other’s time? He can do nothing in this world, so, what he must do is just trolling? High five!
Jasper10

Mon 13 Dec, 2021 01:51 pm
@htam9876,
That is not fair comment htam9876…..totally unfair…just because I have other ideas that have rattled your CAGE doesn’t mean that my ideas are not worth examining further.

Science shouldn’t expect any more or any less from a closed loop balanced logical system that originates from the electo-mechanical processes that ARE the common denominator between the workings of the cosmos and our physical make up….and why should we only consider 0,1..1,0 logic when digital systems which are a product of electromechanical processes utilise full 0,0..0,1..1,0…1,1 output logic.

Is it my fault that modern day scientists have not looked at the full impact/implications of electromechanical systems and the part they play in the overall make up of things ?

NO….
Jasper10

Tue 14 Dec, 2021 01:06 am
@Jasper10,
The magnetism theory states that Big Bangs and Big Crunches happened after the electromagnetic fields were in place and NOT before and I will tell you why.

Big Bangs and Big Crunches are associated with MOVEMENT.Electromeganetic fields are associated with STILLNESS…..which is the missing link.

Modern day science has only been focussing on the movement part of equations and has only utilised HALF data in its equations and the reason being is that it only needs half data for the gravity theory.This is why it has no idea what causes big bangs in the first place and why it needs glue to prop up its half logic equations.

As modern day science has only focused on its gravity theory it has completely overlooked the fundamental reason things work at all in the cosmos including our physical bodies and that is down to electromechanical processes..

Electromagnetic fields fill the cosmos….They are not there for show….The fact that they are there results in spin of objects….because that is what electromagnets do in electromagnetic fields…..electromagnetic fields produce “toggling” charges which mimic digital outputs (0,1 combinations) as well as producing differing reactions between + and - charge combinations.

The Brain operates due to electromechanical processes which confirms the link between the cosmos and the physical body.

SINUSOIDAL waveforms are directly related to CAGED logic outputs and are associated with thoughts are they not?

I don’t talk rubbish,I reason with common sense.

Can ANYONE please explain to me how the gravity theory explains things in a similar way to all the above theories or is of any REAL use whatsoever in a united theory……because for the life of me….I still can’t see it….

0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 14 Dec, 2021 05:29 pm
Useful is useful;
Useless is useless.
呵呵
Have lovely DREAM.
Jasper10

Wed 15 Dec, 2021 12:51 am
@htam9876,
We are all tired of your repetitive ramblings of trying to justify your HALF calculation theories that are of no use at all in a UNITED theory, theories that have no end result and are therefore of no use to anyone at all…

Why should anyone listen to you if you are unable to explain your HALF science calculations and where they are leading………to what end?

Explain how Big Bangs happen…
Explain why the cosmos is full of electromagnetic fields….
Explain why you need glue to prop up your half theory calculations……
Explain why you are practicing HOPE and FAITH that your elusive antigravity will turn up…as I have said already,I thought modern day scientists weren’t spiritual.
Explain why you believe electromechanical systems play no part in the functioning of the cosmos and our physical bodies…when clearly they do.

Explain it ……don’t just hurl abuse …explain these fundamental questions….because if you can’t explain them or won’t explain them ….then please at least explain why anyone should take you or modern day science seriously.

These are fundamental questions that people want answers to and modern day science has no answers to them….why?

You are just weakening your position with non sensical abusive responses…..can you not see that?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 15 Dec, 2021 03:10 am
@htam9876,
You go on about my caged logic as if I own it……Ha…Ha ……so tell me this…why are you/modern day scientists looking for your infamous …white holes….antigravity gravity….…?… So that you can complete your caged logic?

That is just HYPOCRITICAL…
Jasper10

Wed 15 Dec, 2021 04:34 am
@Jasper10,
Electromagnetic fields are required for big bangs and big crunches to happen.

The electromagnetic fields were therefore in place prior to the big bangs / big crunches…..That much goes without saying…

The more interesting question is what created the electromagnetic fields in the first place……only electrical signals can do that…..uummmm it may be that Tesla was right about Einstein…
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 15 Dec, 2021 05:00 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

That is not fair comment htam9876…..totally unfair…just because I have other ideas that have rattled your CAGE doesn’t mean that my ideas are not worth examining further.

The fact that you are not prepared to have those ideas submitted for rigorous scientific analysis shows that even you don't truly believe your ideas are worthy of further examination.
Jasper10

Wed 15 Dec, 2021 07:53 am
@izzythepush,
My theories make perfect sense izzythepush because they are based upon SOUND logic……not HALF logic…. I have yet to receive a sensible coherent challenge to them……if anyone wants to have ago at challenging them…then that will be fun……At the moment I am only getting foolish comments and childish abuse from people who should no better…
izzythepush

Wed 15 Dec, 2021 11:36 am
@Jasper10,
Submit a paper then.
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 16 Dec, 2021 06:10 am
@izzythepush,
Piggy thinks that J – 10 has already lost his best chance in his life and has left the category of science entirely. What he can do in the rest of his time will be DREAMing (satisfy his mind with his psychology) and TROLLing others and waste others’ time. I am very sure.
Until J – 10 be kicked off, the a2k galaxy would be not able to restore peace.
Once upon a time, piggy warned that if J – 10 has his own theory, he can start his own thread and talk about it. Piggy absolutely would NOT be interested to take a look.
………………………………………………
Piggy learned a lesson from PHF last year. The what coffin box from what CN appeared in PHF in 2020, just trolled and then piggy dead.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50071
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50090
But actually what can such guy do in science?
Can such guy explain whether relativistic mass is reasonable or not in Einstein’s SR?
Obviously that guy’s mission was to sabotage and intentionally disturb piggy’s normal scientific research there.

Jasper10

Thu 16 Dec, 2021 06:13 am
@htam9876,
You are just a sore loser htam9876….
izzythepush

Thu 16 Dec, 2021 06:15 am
@Jasper10,
At least losers try.
htam9876

Thu 16 Dec, 2021 06:17 am
Fair comment, touchy and feely

Now, it’s very obvious that J – 10 rubbish is 神经病, that sort should be mandatory closed in metal hospital and take deep treatment. I am sure.
What he is doing just destroying the ecological environment of a2k community and plaguing science and society and wasting others’ time.
Such evil trolling by J – 10 rubbish in piggy’s threads, especially in the physics thread is obviously sabotaging and intentionally disturbing piggy’s normal scientific research here. It’s far beyond normal discussion. It’s absolute insult to science and rude trampling upon human civilization. The most happy guys of course would be the First Order. I am sure.
(Imagine you are cultivating in your own farm, and then a mad guy burst in and disturb your cultivation and must force you to follow him to DREAM.)

J – 10 rubbish has receded to be a stumbling stone in the development of science. I am sure. Actually such social scum as J – 10 rubbish can do nothing substantial in science except DREAMing and TROLLING others.
Actually that NO SAVE fool can’t understand what’s scientific research and scientific analysis, even not capable to read and think normally.
Such evil behavior of J – 10 rubbish / social scum is unacceptable and unforgivable. Regrettable, there is no mechanism workable to SOLVE such problem.
It’s absolutely a tragedy in science.

Freedom doesn’t mean one can casually attack and disturb others. More or less, freedom means mutual respect. You have your freedom. He has his freedom. Me have my freedom.
Perhaps in one’s mind, his view is absolutely correct and he can replace G* / Lord of creature. No matter what he does is absolute correct. But from the eye of others, it might be absurd. Useless at all.
No one has to unconditionally accept other’s view as duty. No one has to accept whose limitation.

If somebody invaded and did something harmful to others and wants to escape with just denial (gangster’s philosophy), the human civilization accumulated over thousands of years would collapse.
This time piggy invites scientists and researchers around the globe come to a2k and review whether j – 10’s behaviors in my threads, especially in the physics thread, from the date of 25 Aug, 2021
URL: https://able2know.org/topic/555934-3
can count as trolling.
This is the first step, the beginning.
Piggy is serious.
 https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2090-e956ddca84c8bc1c11ba5db647a7f065.jpg
Piggy learned a lesson from PHF last year. The what coffin box from what CN appeared in PHF in 2020, just trolled and then piggy dead.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50071
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50090
But actually what can such guy do in science?
Can such guy explain whether relativistic mass is reasonable or not in Einstein’s SR?
Obviously that guy’s mission was to sabotage and intentionally disturb piggy’s normal scientific research there.

Whether this can count as “fair comment”?
呵呵
Jasper10

Thu 16 Dec, 2021 06:19 am
@izzythepush,
All my theories can be backed up with sound logic/science…..they don’t need dreams or wishful thinking …just common sense ….and no BS.
Jasper10

Thu 16 Dec, 2021 06:21 am
@htam9876,
Stop your mental ramblings and explain to us all which bit of my theories you don’t agree with and I will continue to make a fool of you….
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 16 Dec, 2021 06:23 am
@Jasper10,
You will not submit a paper.

Until you submit a paper you are nothing but a dilettante whose 'theories' are just egotistical nonsense.

****, orget off the pot.