Inhabitants of Towns

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 03:29 pm
so, has anyone listed the term from one who comes from Cambridge (the cambridge in massachusetts)? We're called catabridgians. And to some, those of us from this state are called Massholes.
0 Replies

Related Topics

deal - Question by WBYeats
Drs. = female doctor? - Question by oristarA
Let pupils abandon spelling rules, says academic - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Please, I need help. - Question by imsak
Is this sentence grammatically correct? - Question by Sydney-Strock
"come from" - Question by mcook
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 02/29/2024 at 01:16:00