Serious question about..."rear" entry.

panzade

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 06:48 am
What I find hilarious is that guys are all gung-ho to go the back door route but get real squeamish if their lady friend gets the strap-on and decides to return the favor.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 07:37 am
When I was younger, I always told my boyfriends who wanted it that I would do it if they let me stick something in their butt. How many do you think got any from me? Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 07:37 am
panzade wrote:
What I find hilarious is that guys are all gung-ho to go the back door route but get real squeamish if their lady friend gets the strap-on and decides to return the favor.

Many men find it pleasurable to have a finger inserted during oral sex. Some find it uncomfortable. But others think it's exciting. Like women, it's all a matter of preference.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 07:44 am
I know that the male g-spot is in his rear!!! That is why they like it! But I'm with you Bella I have always told guys, hey If you let me do it to you, then you can do it to me... well lets just say it hasn't happened!!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 07:47 am
When I met my hubby I told him I would try it once with him, because I didn't think it was fair to him that back a long time before him, I had a bad BAD experience and refused since then to do it. After all, he was the person I trusted most in the world. We talked it out, agreed on some terms.....

Ladies and Gents, you gotta talk about it before you do it if either of you are anal virgins. Trust me. If she knows that you will stop at any time, she will be more inclined to try it. But guys, you gotta stop if she says stop.
0 Replies

emperor91108

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2005 01:11 pm
Anal sex is over rated. Just be happy you are getting some.
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 01:51 am
Anal sex is not for the novice people! No that I would know... Very Happy
0 Replies

lilj103

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 07:20 pm
yeah not something id like to admit.. but ive done anal...and its not a good feeling....like i didnt want to but im the one who has to try everything once...and that wasnt a good thing to try...it hurt..how can u enjoy that much pain?...oh well..I dont understand how guys like it..but oh well...i wouldnt recommend doin anal....thats jus me tho...lol
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 08:35 am
lilj103 wrote:
oh well..I dont understand how guys like it..but oh well...i wouldnt recommend doin anal....thats jus me tho...lol

One word: Tight. Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 08:40 am
rodbogey wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
VERY true pan... VERY TRUE

> puts on nurse hat<
Ok, there are other risks of anal sex too..
First off, the rectum wall is very thin. You CAN rupture it. So dont think you can have freaky pounding monkey sex from the rear. You can damage your girlfriend for life. Trust me.. .it isnt a pretty sight when it happens.
Careful, slow easy movements are best . ALWAYS...ALWAYS... lube up! More then you think is necessary! More lube, easier sex. If you are serious about trying this and your g/f is ok with this, take it slow. Dont just say.. Ok, roll over. The muscles of the rectum are mostly ( about 40%) involuntary. So you have to 'work them' open. Condoms are the safest when having anal sex. That way, if you two change your minds, you can just take off the condom, wipe yourself off, and have safe re-entry into the vagina. When having anal sex, remember to aim for the belly button.. Straight in and out anal sex will rupture the mucus membranes of the rectum.. The rectum isnt a straight line, you shouldnt enter in a straight line.

I have alot of other detailed information if you would like. But.. to keep myself from being banned with the details.. I will stop. hehe. ;-)
You can Pm me if you would like.

That's good info shewolfnm particularly the aiming for the belly button. Didn't know that. However I haven't had many problems regarding anal. Girls I've been with have told me I'm gentle enough. I'd like you to share more details regarding this topic, you seem to be a very informed girl and I could learn something. I'd really appreciate if you could pm me -I can't pm you since the admin has not given me permission to do it, even after being a member for a while- with the info you have other than the basic issues that have been already discussed. Thanks

No problem. Im aorry , I just noticed your request though a few weeks later.
Can you give me an idea of the information you are looking for? Since there seem to be alot of people with alot of questions, I would like to post the information here so people can read it also.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 12:54 pm
Nurse Ratchett rolls her sleeves up...
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 11:23 pm
Well you said you had detailed info you coundn't share because you coud be banned. I guess my concerns are regarding postures that you like while doing it, what's the better way to orgasm them while doing anal and stuff like that. I mean I'd like you to share your woman's point of view regarding this detailed info you have. Tips are welcome too. Although I've had really good experiences I have never had a girl orgasm from anal, I have had a girl climax WHILE doing anal but not FROM anal exclusively, and that's something I'm really looking forward to do. Anyway, jut go ahead and shoot your nasty details, either here or by pm me.

Thanks a lot sweetie!
0 Replies

joshhalsey

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 03:09 pm
Oh trust me, even men can orgasm off rear entry!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Aphrodisia

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 01:01 am
joshhalsey wrote:
Oh trust me, even men can orgasm off rear entry!!!!!!!
I'll second that. It's hot. Bottom line. (pun intended). :wink:
0 Replies

jpvp1749

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 07:20 pm
Regarding the rear entry bit. I am of course female, and have orgasmed rear entry. The position of you within is what does it. However, like everyone else said prior, try oral first, no girl wants to jump into a relationship especially if you are a young couple and feel pressured into anal. Wait until you are both comfortable with all other aspects of eachother first.
0 Replies

ScienceGurl

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 08:20 am
i would jst like to say - yes girls do enjoy it - i did until the other week wen my boyf ruptured me and the embarassment (male nurse) and the sufferin wasnt worth it and it could have been alot worse if id left it with internal bleedin which causes infections. also, got told not to do it again Shocked this is from someone who wasnt an anal virgin and had been very careful so take note Very Happy
0 Replies