Serious question about..."rear" entry.

nappy

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 08:36 pm
Hey guys,

I just read slappy's orgasm post. As I was reading through, several have stated that you can get a female to orgasm through anal.

Can someone please explain how that works? Have never tried rear entry on my gurl.

ty
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,510 • Replies: 55
No top replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 08:40 pm
What is up with men and anal sex? That's what i'd like to know! Maybe you and your girlfriend can get a strap on and you can both try rear entry.....like what the hell.....lol
0 Replies

nappy

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 08:46 pm
hmm
Well,

I have never trierd anal sex but it does intrigue me.

I have never gotten my girl to orgasm and I just read in a previous post that some people can get an orgasm through anal.

How does that work? What do you stimulate in the female when entering from the rear?

ty
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 08:51 pm
Seems like an honest answer, so here's mine: I have no idea, nor am I interested in finding out! Have you tried going down on your girl, if anything, that should make her orgasm!
0 Replies

nappy

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 08:57 pm
hmmm
My girl does not usually allow me to "go down". She finds it weird most of the time.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 08:58 pm
Is she fine with that? Not having orgasms I mean?

Might be something to resolve before you guys get married...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 09:04 pm
I love you pessy...you're a hoot
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 09:14 pm
Oh and I'd strongly suggest that you get just regular vanilla orgasms going before you try anything else. I mean, talk to her about it, maybe that's the one thing she's been dying to try, don't want to assume. That's not what I'd expect from what you say, though.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 09:14 pm
Thanx, love you too panz.....and your avatar...it's cute!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 09:23 pm
If your girlfriend hasn't orgasmed before, chances are anal isn't going to make her.

However, I really don't know if there's any certain way to make a girl cum through anal, I haven't done it.

I've gone out with a couple girls that couldn't orgasm...it sucks. And the fact that she finds it weird when you go down on her says it's probably more of a mental thing that she can't get off. She's probably not very comfortable in her own skin yet, sex-wise. Keep practicing...try to get her to loosen up a bit.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 09:32 pm
Uhh.... usually women know how to make themselves orgasim.
Then they show thier men.

If she isnt having orgasims, that ISNT your fault. She needs to know how to have them first before you can give her one.
0 Replies

almach1

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 09:59 pm
Re: hmmm
nappy wrote:
My girl does not usually allow me to "go down". She finds it weird most of the time.

If she thinks oral is weird there is probably no way she will go for anal. like slappy said, "practice makes perfect" When you finally get good at just regular vanilla sex and oral maybe then you can stretch for the back door.

I think us men are intrigued by anal so much cause of the pron! There is just so much of it now and they all do anal, so we think regular girls do it more than we think.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 10:07 pm
One thing i will warn you about because it is very important and I learned the hard way. There is a very real danger of a massive urinary tract infection for your girl if you switch back and forth. So be careful.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 10:14 pm
Ohh panzade....geezz.....lol
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 10:15 pm
I know sweetie...but it's important to bring up the hazards
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 10:18 pm
oh yeah. that IS an important point. lemme just leave it at that... ;-)
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 10:20 pm
see pessy...dag agrees with me. :wink:
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 11:19 pm
I'm sure it is a very important point, which is why......ahh never mind....lol
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 08:59 am
Wow, you ladies are filthy. Common sense has told me never to switch directly from the back to the front, but hey...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 09:06 am
We all know YOU have common sense...it's the short bus riders we're trying to reach.
0 Replies