0
   

The richest country in the world - the Philippines

 
 
Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2018 09:28 pm
The richest country in the world is the Philippines. This was said by Maria Liwayway Alvaran or Ka Apaz in about 1980 (http://aristean.org/pahayag143.htm entitled "Mayaman ang Pilipinas"). According to her, the richness of the Philippines is underwater - before the Spratly Island conflict, before the Law of the Sea, and before the discovery of Benham Rise or the Philippine Rise. The spirit of Ama confirmed this in about year 2000.
 
izzythepush
 
  5  
Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2018 04:40 am
The richest country in the world is Ireland. Its capital is always Dublin.
najmelliw
 
  4  
Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2018 05:16 am
@izzythepush,
I thought it was Bolivia, because it has the highest capital in the world?
0 Replies
 
peacecrusader888
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2018 12:03 am
@peacecrusader888,
This is a prophecy that is yet to be fulfilled. I may not be in this world anymore, but future generations may find this being realized. It takes time for the prophecy to materialize, but I know that it will happen one day. It was said by Ka Apaz and confirmed by the spirit of Ama.
izzythepush
 
  4  
Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2018 02:28 am
@peacecrusader888,
You must have enough unfulfilled prophecies to fill a skip by now.
camlok
 
  0  
Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2018 09:06 pm
@izzythepush,
How come you haven't mentioned that the Philippines could be one of the richest countries in the world if your war criminal government didn't support the war criminal USA that pretended to "free" those people from Spain, but ended up doing what the US always does, what the UK had always done before they were reduced to a poodle position, rape and pillage other countries?
0 Replies
 
peacecrusader888
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 09:17 pm
@izzythepush,
You want the prophecies of the spirit of Ama that have been fulfilled already? These came from the "Philippine Panorama" magazine on 1980-03-30 titled "A blind woman sees the wisdom of the Lord":

Prophecy: "The ambition and motivation for war will be perennial inducements among all races until such inducements are made manifes three years after 1979"
Fulfillment: What is three years after 1979? 1982. What happened in 1982? Falkland Islands and Israel invasion of Lebanon.

Prophecy: "A disease known as GOTACURAL will occur in epidemic proportions all over the land, and such disease will be incurable even by the known specialists of the medical profession"
Fulfillment: AIDS is that disease. It says medical profession, not veterinary profession. That means human beings. Epidemic proportions all over the land. It is an epidemic. AIDS is an epidemic. When I asked Ama whether there is a cure for it, He said none. So once a person gets HIV, He is doomed to die. Death is inevitable. GOT means acquired; ACUR means without cure; and AL is a suffix meaning characterized by.


izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2018 02:03 am
@peacecrusader888,
Your alleged prophecies are so vague as to be meaningless. There's always some sort of war going on. Vague prophecies can always be shoe ironed to fit events. People have been doing it with Nostradamus for years.

Everyone is doomed to die, but AIDS is no longer the death sentence it once was.
peacecrusader888
 
  0  
Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2018 10:05 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Your alleged prophecies are so vague as to be meaningless. There's always some sort of war going on. Vague prophecies can always be shoe ironed to fit events. People have been doing it with Nostradamus for years.

Everyone is doomed to die, but AIDS is no longer the death sentence it once was.


Remember Wednesday in the middle of the year and Spratly Islands. It will not happen during the first and fourth quarters of the year but it may happen between the second and third quarters (2018-04-01 to 2018-09-30). So pray. Do not look out of the window. Do not let anyone outside to come in for smoke will come in also which will kill you.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2018 10:52 am
@peacecrusader888,
The Spratly Islands are highly disputed, it stands to reason something will happen this year. There's always something happening, arrests of fishing vessels, American battleships sailing past, artificial coral reefs being built, los of stuff.
peacecrusader888
 
  0  
Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2018 06:22 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The Spratly Islands are highly disputed, it stands to reason something will happen this year. There's always something happening, arrests of fishing vessels, American battleships sailing past, artificial coral reefs being built, los of stuff.


Remember that the spirit of Ama first said that a world war will start in the Philippines was in 1986 - before the conflict started (http://aristean.org/transcript415.htm , and the voice of Ama on http://aristean.org/d13a-pah2.mp3). He compared the trouble to a gas lamp, and the Philippines to the wick of the lamp.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2018 01:24 am
@peacecrusader888,
Instead of speaking in vague metaphors and similes, the spirit of Ama should be a bit more specific. That way he might get believed by serious people.
peacecrusader888
 
  0  
Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2018 08:40 am
@izzythepush,
This prophecy of the Philippines being the richest country in the whole world has been confirmed by the spirit of Ama. Although the prophecy had not happened yet, I believe that it will happen in the future. So I leave this prophecy to future generation.

In about 1988, Ama said that Manila (Philippines) will be erased from the map. This was before the concerns of people about climate change. Do you think it will happen?

Ama also said about Mount Arayat erupting in the future. It has remained dormant. It is about 50 km northeast of Mount Pinatubo.
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2018 10:22 am
@peacecrusader888,
Do I think the Philippines will be erased from the map?

Given time yes. Pangea would have been erased from the map if there were any maps back then, and when the sun eventually goes nova it will all be erased.
peacecrusader888
 
  0  
Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2018 08:02 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Do I think the Philippines will be erased from the map?

Given time yes. Pangea would have been erased from the map if there were any maps back then, and when the sun eventually goes nova it will all be erased.


It is only Manila, the capital of the Philippines.

The spirit of Ama said that we will go back to bartering. That means, money will be useless.

Ama also said that China will occupy the Philippines like what happened to the country in World War II when the Japanese occupied it. After a few years, the Chinese will leave the country, and never will a foreign power occupy it. Why? I do not know.















izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2018 02:03 am
@peacecrusader888,
Those are all fairly likely events. Anyone could predict something like that. The South China Sea is a flashpoint between China and its neighbours.

Vague predictions with no time limit aren't proof of anything. The problem is that when people stick their necks out and say something specific they're wrong, like when self proclaimed son of God David Icke said Cuba would sink beneath the waves in 1999.

The group people with the best track record of predicting the future are science fiction writers. That's not because of divine inspiration, it's down to a good imagination and a sound understanding of current events and trends.
peacecrusader888
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2018 09:56 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Those are all fairly likely events. Anyone could predict something like that. The South China Sea is a flashpoint between China and its neighbours.

Vague predictions with no time limit aren't proof of anything. The problem is that when people stick their necks out and say something specific they're wrong, like when self proclaimed son of God David Icke said Cuba would sink beneath the waves in 1999.

The group people with the best track record of predicting the future are science fiction writers. That's not because of divine inspiration, it's down to a good imagination and a sound understanding of current events and trends.


You believe in "science fiction writers"? They are fictions.

I guess you are familiar with Jesus Christ. When was He born, and when was He crucified and died? The spirit of Ama said when and they are both correct.
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2018 01:09 am
@peacecrusader888,
Are you being deliberately obtuse? Science fiction writers do write fiction, that's obvious, but they're better at predicting the future than a bunch of religious types.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kasiagalazka/science-fiction-things-that-actually-exist-now?utm_term=.tr4oEWOrx#.obb7Qk0eY
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2018 01:21 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:

[I guess you are familiar with Jesus Christ. When was He born, and when was He crucified and died? The spirit of Ama said when and they are both correct.



Sez you. There's no hard evidence he even existed. What he did do was follow the mythology of the sacrificed god. Osiris, Odin and Marduk all died and rose again before Christ got in on the act. He wasn't exactly original.

Look you can believe what you like, and as long as you're not preaching hate I don't have a problem with it. Just don't try claiming there's any real evidence for what you actually believe, because there isn't any. It's all hearsay and vague prophecies. Most of the Bible is 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th hand accounts of what happened. A lot of it is plain wrong. There was no census in Israel during the reign of Augustus, and there never was one where people had to return to their birthplace.

That was Matthew trying to massage events to fit in with prophecies.
peacecrusader888
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 09:59 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Sez you. There's no hard evidence he even existed. What he did do was follow the mythology of the sacrificed god. Osiris, Odin and Marduk all died and rose again before Christ got in on the act. He wasn't exactly original.

Look you can believe what you like, and as long as you're not preaching hate I don't have a problem with it. Just don't try claiming there's any real evidence for what you actually believe, because there isn't any. It's all hearsay and vague prophecies. Most of the Bible is 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th hand accounts of what happened. A lot of it is plain wrong. There was no census in Israel during the reign of Augustus, and there never was one where people had to return to their birthplace.

That was Matthew trying to massage events to fit in with prophecies.


There was no New Testament before. They were not written by the disciples themselves but the children of the disciples. According to the spirit of Ama, the New Testament, King James Version, is "nearer the truth" (than other version). "Nearer the truth" means that there are flaws in it also, but I think that if it is the words of Jesus, then it is correct. I use the red-letter edition where the words of Jesus are printed in red letters.

He recommended that we read the book also "Awit at Salaysay ng Pasiong Mahal ni Hesukristong Panginoon Natin" (Song and Narration of the Holy Passion of our Lord Jesus Christ). It is chanted in the Philippines during Holy Week.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » The richest country in the world - the Philippines
Copyright © 2018 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 11/21/2018 at 02:54:22