0
   

The richest country in the world - the Philippines

 
 
izzythepush
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2018 12:34 am
@peacecrusader888,
Anyone can make a prediction. A true god would not need to make his predictions so vague, he would be spot on.
peacecrusader888
 
  1  
Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 02:31 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Anyone can make a prediction. A true god would not need to make his predictions so vague, he would be spot on.


How do you know the true God? Simple and logical. Without quoting from any holy scripture. The true God knows everything, what happened in the past and what will happen in the future. Will you believe in a false god?
izzythepush
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 03:12 am
@peacecrusader888,
If the true god knows everything why does he need to give himself a get out clause? Do you believe in hucksters?
peacecrusader888
 
  1  
Reply Thu 10 May, 2018 01:46 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
If the true god knows everything why does he need to give himself a get out clause? Do you believe in hucksters?


We are given our free will. We can do what we like, for example, the person we are to marry, the house where we would like to be sited, the vacation we are to take, we believe in God or not, etc.
izzythepush
 
  0  
Reply Thu 10 May, 2018 03:19 am
@peacecrusader888,
We're not talking about God we're talking about some vague nebulous entity which allegedly gives vague nebulous predictions. That's what Nostradamus did, but nobody claimed he was God.
peacecrusader888
 
  1  
Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 07:29 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
We're not talking about God we're talking about some vague nebulous entity which allegedly gives vague nebulous predictions. That's what Nostradamus did, but nobody claimed he was God.


What is vague about the prediction? The spirit of Ama says "World War III will start on a Wednesday in the middle of the year at Spratly Island".
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 10:53 am
@peacecrusader888,
The time and date. Your spirit, or you, started off claiming WW3 would kick off this year. Now you've rowed back with possible dates so far ahead in the future it's meaningless.
peacecrusader888
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 May, 2018 05:10 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The time and date. Your spirit, or you, started off claiming WW3 would kick off this year. Now you've rowed back with possible dates so far ahead in the future it's meaningless.


I said that World War III may start on July 4, 2018. It is the Independence Day of the United States. July 4, 2018 is a Wednesday in the middle of the year. Jesus was 32 solar years old when He was crucified and died. The prophecy was initially said by the spirit of Ama in June of 1986, 32 years ago.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 May, 2018 05:32 am
@peacecrusader888,
[I said that World War III may start on July 4, 2018. [/quote]

That means nothing. If you get a letter demanding money and stating they may take you to court if you don't pay, you can ignore it. If you get a letter saying they will take you to court you'd better pay up.

Less of the vagaries, more specifics. I'll start you off,

WW3 will definitely happen at (place) on (date) at (time.)

Stop hiding behind get out clauses and have the courage of your convictions, all you have to do is fill in the brackets.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2018 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/21/2018 at 02:58:37