The richest country in the world - the Philippines

izzythepush

Thu 26 Apr, 2018 12:34 am
@peacecrusader888,
Anyone can make a prediction. A true god would not need to make his predictions so vague, he would be spot on.
peacecrusader888

Thu 3 May, 2018 02:31 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Anyone can make a prediction. A true god would not need to make his predictions so vague, he would be spot on.

How do you know the true God? Simple and logical. Without quoting from any holy scripture. The true God knows everything, what happened in the past and what will happen in the future. Will you believe in a false god?
izzythepush

Thu 3 May, 2018 03:12 am
@peacecrusader888,
If the true god knows everything why does he need to give himself a get out clause? Do you believe in hucksters?
peacecrusader888

Thu 10 May, 2018 01:46 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
If the true god knows everything why does he need to give himself a get out clause? Do you believe in hucksters?

We are given our free will. We can do what we like, for example, the person we are to marry, the house where we would like to be sited, the vacation we are to take, we believe in God or not, etc.
izzythepush

Thu 10 May, 2018 03:19 am
@peacecrusader888,
We're not talking about God we're talking about some vague nebulous entity which allegedly gives vague nebulous predictions. That's what Nostradamus did, but nobody claimed he was God.
peacecrusader888

Sun 13 May, 2018 07:29 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
We're not talking about God we're talking about some vague nebulous entity which allegedly gives vague nebulous predictions. That's what Nostradamus did, but nobody claimed he was God.

What is vague about the prediction? The spirit of Ama says "World War III will start on a Wednesday in the middle of the year at Spratly Island".
izzythepush

Sun 13 May, 2018 10:53 am
@peacecrusader888,
The time and date. Your spirit, or you, started off claiming WW3 would kick off this year. Now you've rowed back with possible dates so far ahead in the future it's meaningless.
peacecrusader888

Tue 15 May, 2018 05:10 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The time and date. Your spirit, or you, started off claiming WW3 would kick off this year. Now you've rowed back with possible dates so far ahead in the future it's meaningless.

I said that World War III may start on July 4, 2018. It is the Independence Day of the United States. July 4, 2018 is a Wednesday in the middle of the year. Jesus was 32 solar years old when He was crucified and died. The prophecy was initially said by the spirit of Ama in June of 1986, 32 years ago.
izzythepush

Tue 15 May, 2018 05:32 am
@peacecrusader888,
[I said that World War III may start on July 4, 2018. [/quote]

That means nothing. If you get a letter demanding money and stating they may take you to court if you don't pay, you can ignore it. If you get a letter saying they will take you to court you'd better pay up.

Less of the vagaries, more specifics. I'll start you off,

WW3 will definitely happen at (place) on (date) at (time.)

Stop hiding behind get out clauses and have the courage of your convictions, all you have to do is fill in the brackets.
peacecrusader888

Sun 27 May, 2018 04:15 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
That means nothing. If you get a letter demanding money and stating they may take you to court if you don't pay, you can ignore it. If you get a letter saying they will take you to court you'd better pay up.

Less of the vagaries, more specifics. I'll start you off,

WW3 will definitely happen at (place) on (date) at (time.)

Stop hiding behind get out clauses and have the courage of your convictions, all you have to do is fill in the brackets.

The spirit of Ama said the middle of the year on a Wednesday at Spratly Islands where World War III would start. Next week will be the middle of the year by month (June and July). I still guess that World War III on July 4, 2018 which is six weeks away.
izzythepush

Sun 27 May, 2018 04:49 am
@peacecrusader888,
So you're saying 4th July this year for sure? Good, that's a bit less vague, we'll talk then, if we're all still here.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Sun 27 May, 2018 07:43 am
@peacecrusader888,
What date does your consultant psychiatrist predict?
0 Replies

Agent1741

Sun 27 May, 2018 07:58 am
I guess it depends on how "richest" is defined but isn't America "owned" by China or Japan so I am not sure how that works!!
0 Replies

Ragman

Mon 28 May, 2018 08:41 am
@glitterbag,
American Nedixal Association. They predict all kinds of wrong-headed things.
0 Replies

Love2Love

Mon 28 May, 2018 05:51 pm
Hearken ye to my words of Kindness and Foresight.

On Hawadax Island of the Aleutians there you shall find the Seventh Seal, basking in the sun on a rock. Seven Serpents shall fight over him and then shall Judas Priest arise Within 3 Years Of 2065 (tm)(p)(c) in boats of iron, and flame shall fill the skies. The Spirit of Ama screaming like a maddened pig on Captagon, shall stick its trotter into the nether regions and its bowels explodeth against the 4 walls - of the East, the West, the North, the Southern USA.
Ragman

Tue 29 May, 2018 04:27 pm
@Love2Love,
Pass me some of that stuff your smoking, will 'ya? Clearly, it's far superior to mine.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Wed 6 Jun, 2018 05:59 am
Will World War III start on July 4, 2018? I guess so.
izzythepush

Wed 6 Jun, 2018 06:29 am
@peacecrusader888,
Only a guess, that doesn't sound like a true believer.
peacecrusader888

Wed 6 Jun, 2018 09:54 pm
@izzythepush,
I heard from Ka Apaz who Babylon is; and from the spirit of Ama who the beast is and who the Nicolaitans are (Revelation 2:6, 15).
izzythepush

Thu 7 Jun, 2018 12:54 am
@peacecrusader888,
Did Ka Apaz get it from the Rastafarians?