0
   

The richest country in the world - the Philippines

 
 
ehBeth
 
  1  
Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 10:01 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:
Jesus Christ


now that IS fiction
peacecrusader888
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 12:16 am
@ehBeth,
Jesus Christ
Quote:
now that IS fiction


You call Him fiction? He never wrote a book, yet people wrote about Him. The New Testament is about Him.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 03:17 am
@peacecrusader888,
The same could be said of any mythological/legendary figure. Arthur, Robin Hood, Gilgamesh, Hercules, Zeus. An enormous amount of characters across global mythologies and tradition have had people write about them.

None of it is proof of anything.

Harry Potter never wrote book either for that matter.
peacecrusader888
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 05:31 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The same could be said of any mythological/legendary figure. Arthur, Robin Hood, Gilgamesh, Hercules, Zeus. An enormous amount of characters across global mythologies and tradition have had people write about them.

None of it is proof of anything.

Harry Potter never wrote book either for that matter.


You know a lot of characters. Are they God?

Remember Revelation 19:10. It states: "worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Will you worship Jesus once the prophecies of Ama materializes? The middle of the year. Wednesday. Spratly Islands. The Philippines being occupied by China. I hope you survive the coming World War III.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 05:43 am
@peacecrusader888,
Some of them are gods, Zeus, Gilgamesh, Odin.

This isn't a game of top trumps where you win because your character has the highest abilities. It's about evidence. The evidence of Christ's existence is sketchy at best.

Now if you want to believe what the Bible says about him then fair enough, but it's not proof of anything.

Stop wasting your time trying to convince others that you and your spirit of Ama have got the whole universe sussed out, because you haven't.

Why not be happy with your own faith instead of trying to convert others, because that's really bloody annoying.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 05:45 am
@peacecrusader888,
When this year ends with no Chinese occupation of the Spratly Islands and no WW3 will you conclude the spirit of Ama is talking nonsense?
peacecrusader888
 
  0  
Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 07:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
When this year ends with no Chinese occupation of the Spratly Islands and no WW3 will you conclude the spirit of Ama is talking nonsense?


I am just sharing to you what I heard and learned from the spirit of Ama. I am not recruiting you or anyone else. I believe in what I believe and I am happy with it. From 1983 to 1994, I do not believe that Ama is Jesus Christ. Please read my aboutface in 1994 in http://aristean.org/wp113.htm titled "From doubt to belief". Five years later, in 1999, when I checked His revelations that Jesus was crucified on August 17, and born on May 23, I said to myself that if His revelations were not true, I would renounce my faith in Him and declare Him to be a fraud. By 2006, I found both to be correct. As 2 Corinthians 4:13 states: "I believed, and therefore have I spoken."
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 01:50 am
@peacecrusader888,
I've already said you can believe what you want and as long as you're not preaching hate I have no problems with what you believe.

However, you seem to have placed a great deal of faith in the predictions of your Spirit of Ama. I was wondering if you'd be quite so fervent if the Spirit's predictions don't come to pass.

You've not answered the question, but I already know the answer. People who make apocalyptic predictions only to have the date of doomsday go past without anything happen actually increase their followers.

There's always a reason why, the figures are wrong because the relevant Bible passage was interpreted/translated incorrectly, a bit of fine tuning is all that's needed.

Your Spirit of Ama has already given itself one get out clause if it doesn't happen one year it will happen the next.
glitterbag
 
  1  
Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 02:01 am
@izzythepush,
Who the hell is ama!!!
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 02:06 am
@glitterbag,
I'm not the person you should be asking, the OP is acquainted with said spirit who is no longer with us. I'm not sure whether the spirit was a living person who has recently died or some sort of Delphic oracle.

In any event the OP genuinely believes in their prophecies and their existence.

I don't mind chatting with the OP because he's not some hate merchant, at worst he's a harmless eccentric.
0 Replies
 
peacecrusader888
 
  0  
Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2018 09:56 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Who the hell is ama!!!


Who is Ama? Ama is a spirit, a holy spirit, and if you will believe it, THE Holy Spirit. Most, if not all, of His listeners, believe that He is Jesus Christ Himself. We (plural) can not see Him or touch Him, but we can hear Him. We record on audio tape our conversations with Him which we call Sessions.

The word "ama" in the Philippine language means "father". When capitalized, that is, "Ama", it refers to "God the Father". We call Him Ama and He calls us His children.

I first heard Him in 1983 when I first went to the Session Hall. I doubted that He is Jesus Christ for eleven years (1983-1994). You may read my aboutface in 1994 in http://aristean.org/wp113.htm titled "From doubt to belief". He said that Jesus Christ was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17.

In 1999, five years after I believed, I doubted Him again. I said to myself that if His revelations of the birth and crucifixion of Jesus were wrong, I would renounce my belief and declare Him to be fraud. By 2006, after extensive studies, I have proved that both of them are correct. That is why,
as 2 Corinthians 4:13 states, "I believed, and therefore have I spoken".
peacecrusader888
 
  0  
Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2018 07:57 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Quote:
Who is Ama? Ama is a spirit, a holy spirit, and if you will believe it, THE Holy Spirit. Most, if not all, of His listeners, believe that He is Jesus Christ Himself. We (plural) can not see Him or touch Him, but we can hear Him. We record on audio tape our conversations with Him which we call Sessions.

The word "ama" in the Philippine language means "father". When capitalized, that is, "Ama", it refers to "God the Father". We call Him Ama and He calls us His children.

I first heard Him in 1983 when I first went to the Session Hall. I doubted that He is Jesus Christ for eleven years (1983-1994). You may read my aboutface in 1994 in http://aristean.org/wp113.htm titled "From doubt to belief". He said that Jesus Christ was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17.

In 1999, five years after I believed, I doubted Him again. I said to myself that if His revelations of the birth and crucifixion of Jesus were wrong, I would renounce my belief and declare Him to be fraud. By 2006, after extensive studies, I have proved that both of them are correct. That is why,
as 2 Corinthians 4:13 states, "I believed, and therefore have I spoken".

Be aware of what is happening around. Use your reasoning instead of what you just see. Remember what the spirit of Ama said: Wednesday in the middle of the year. Spratly Islands. Next month until 2018-09-30 will be the middle of the year. The Independence Day of the USA, 2018-07-04, falls on a Wednesday. Will World War III be this year? He initially said this on 1986-06-13. I know that it will happen but I don't know when.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 12:53 am
@peacecrusader888,
The last Wednesday in September is 26/09/18, so shouldn't your prophecy expire then instead of waiting for the 30th.
peacecrusader888
 
  1  
Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 05:32 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The last Wednesday in September is 26/09/18, so shouldn't your prophecy expire then instead of waiting for the 30th.

You are right, izzythepush. 2018-09-26 is the last Wednesday of the third quarter that World War III may happen. The second and third quarters of the year which ends on 2018-09-30 are the middle of the year. Hence, there is no need to wait until the 30th of September since the 26th of September is the last Wednesday.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2018 02:03 am
@peacecrusader888,
I'll make a note of it, if none of us are left, you'll be right. Otherwise I'll be posting on this thread.
peacecrusader888
 
  0  
Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2018 06:45 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I'll make a note of it, if none of us are left, you'll be right. Otherwise I'll be posting on this thread.

We have passed the first Wednesday, 2018-04-04, in the middle of the year. No World War III. And that is good. There are still 25 Wednesdays left till 2018-09-26. If it does not happen this year, there will be next year, etc. It may happen in 2086 like Noah's wherein the flood came about a hundred years later. The prophecy was initially said on 1986-06-13, or almost 32 years ago. I chose 2018-07-04 not only is it Wednesday in the middle of the year but also because it is the Independence Day of the USA.
















izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Fri 6 Apr, 2018 01:10 am
@peacecrusader888,
Thought as much. You're not uncommon in this, one would think that membership of apocalyptic cults would go down once they make false predictions, but no, they increase. People are fool enough to believe the claims that it's just the figures that are wrong. They need to repent and that because even though doomsday didn't happen last Thursday as promised it will happen next week, (honest.)

Having a final date of 2086 really does kick this into the long grass.

I'll make a prediction. WW3 definitely will not happen this year. No ifs, no buts, it won't happen.

I'll talk to you about my prediction on 1st January.
peacecrusader888
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 11:34 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Thought as much. You're not uncommon in this, one would think that membership of apocalyptic cults would go down once they make false predictions, but no, they increase. People are fool enough to believe the claims that it's just the figures that are wrong. They need to repent and that because even though doomsday didn't happen last Thursday as promised it will happen next week, (honest.)

Having a final date of 2086 really does kick this into the long grass.

I'll make a prediction. WW3 definitely will not happen this year. No ifs, no buts, it won't happen.

I'll talk to you about my prediction on 1st January.

We have passed the second and third Wednesdays. World War III did not happen. It was good.

But there is a catch. It was not a Wednesday when the US with UK and France launched a missile attack. And it was not from Spratly Islands.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2018 12:10 am
@peacecrusader888,
Neither was it the start of WW3. The strikes were carefully planned, and coordinated with the Russians so that there were no Russian casualties, and the Russians have not retaliated. Not so much an act of war as going through the motions.
peacecrusader888
 
  0  
Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2018 11:56 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Neither was it the start of WW3. The strikes were carefully planned, and coordinated with the Russians so that there were no Russian casualties, and the Russians have not retaliated. Not so much an act of war as going through the motions.

You are right, izzythepush. It was not the start of World War III. I still believe what the spirit of Ama said. World War III will start on a Wednesday in the middle of the year at Spratly Islands. See. Very specific. Middle of the year on a Wednesday at Spratly Islands. Who can do that? Only the true God!
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2018 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/16/2018 at 10:23:56