My nose won't stop bleeding.

ehBeth

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 11:33 am
<look for some cinnamon flavoured toothpicks so you can switch 'em off occasionally>
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 12:26 pm
Hey Kicky,

i found this:

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/11581/200.jpg

and have been using it for a few days now. I have only had one nose bleed that was nothing in comparison to the others I had been getting. Just put a little bit on the inside of your nose and it keeps things nice and moist. Humidity on the go...works good.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 12:40 pm
Hey, thanks for the tip, JP. I'll look for those.

I still can't find those cinnamon-flavored toothpicks though, dammit...
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 01:05 pm
You can get these online. They come in a little cannister.

http://www.hotlix.com/pix/toothbox.gif
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 01:07 pm
Cool, J_B!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 09:11 pm
So you stick one end of the canister in your mouth and light it up for that 'unforgettably smooth cinnamon taste' - not much of an improvement if I say so.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 04:09 pm
I had a nose bleed that woke me up last night.

I get some stretches where I get them daily, that sucks... the last time I remember had a similarity with this one in that I wasn't sleeping as much as I normally do.

Can there be a link between not sleeping enough and nose bleeds?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 04:38 pm
kickycan wrote:
I'm still not smoking...yet. This is going to be a very tough weekend though. I've been reeeeeaaally craving a cigarette for the past couple days.

Let me get this straight. If I'm still smoke-free when you guys get here, Dag and littlek have promised to tweeze me lovingly for hours while I recline in a bathtub filled with champagne, as ehBeth feeds me grapes and sings to me in italian.

Of course I'm paraphrasing what you all have said, but I think that's pretty much the deal. Right?

Voooooooooooolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaareeee

the GreenMarket's across the street from where I'm staying so the grapes will be easy to find

<found some of the stimudents today>
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 04:41 pm
Yes, kicky. that's right. you shall be plucked. champagne will add a nice (or not so nice) tingling (if not stabbing) sensation.... your choice though...
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 12:17 am
If you drink a lot it's probably your liver. That's how theiy discovered I had a slight case of cirhosis. I'm OK now though since it was only slight.

Yes nosebleeds, liver. That's what it is. Go tomorrow and have the doctor take a look at you. He'll tell you. Is your stomach puffed? If it is you probably have acities too.
0 Replies