Estrostep FE....Know Anything About It?

sburks

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 10:18 am
vacation
Hi! I'm new here. I was on Estrostep Fe for 3 years and ran out this is my first pack in 7 months. I love it!! My question is I end my white pills tomorrow and have a REALLY big weekend coming up. Does anyone know if I can start my next pack on Wednesday as to stop my period? I know they say it is okay with monophasic but I cannot find anything about it with this pill. Thanks!!!!
jugray

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 05:15 pm
estrostep fe
I am 39 years old and have been prescribed estrostep for adult acne. I have been on it for 3 months and have been regular up until now. For some reason I have had a 7 day period right in the middle of my pack. Has this happened to anyone?
DianeP

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 09:34 pm
I am 42 years old and have been on Estrostep for approx. 7 years. I did not experience any weight gain, my periods were very light and sometimes non-existant. I had to switch to the generic version called Tri-legest FE due to insurance and noticed more side effects such as the week before my period, my breasts were really tender and swollen and I was very sensitive and moody and I noticed brown spots on my face (im not a sun worshiper either) I felt best the first row of pills when the estrogen levels were 20mg's and felt worse as the estrogen levels changed from 30 to 35. I am going to ask my Dr. to prescribe Lo-estrin because the estrogen levels stay at 20mgs (when I feel best). Does anyone have any similar reactions?
0 Replies

ktrwsh

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 02:47 pm
@Bella Dea,
I took those before. I took them since I was 16 and I'm 30 now. I got off awhile ago because my insurance wasn't paying for it, but i'm about to get back on them. I love those pills. You know exactly when your cycle comes on and goes off. I tried others, but don't want any other than Estrostep FE. The other pills that I've tried isn't the same. But it may be different for different people.
0 Replies

ktrwsh

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 02:52 pm
@sburks,
I know you don't have to take the brown pills, which they say is sugar pills. But you can't start your next pack until sunday. you have to wait until all the brown pills are gone or after those days past if you don't take them. You can't just skip a period, if that's what you're wanting to know.
0 Replies

ktrwsh

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 02:53 pm
@jugray,
Did you miss a day?
0 Replies