Vanessa Trump Hospitalized

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2018 05:51 pm
https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/27907851_10213618995448126_3948996547848982190_o.jpg?oh=4322d6993a790d2319330d2c18e23d03&oe=5ADB5194

https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27751616_10213619015368624_5625876187686763381_n.jpg?oh=1dfd87260e1f0a28c36d4e00153764c4&oe=5B0740E3

oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2018 06:50 pm
@gungasnake,
Back in 2000 when Clinton was still president and Bush and Gore were just beginning to campaign against each other, some goofy person on the Yahoo messageboards told me that he was going to kill me and my family, then do the same for then-candidate Bush.

I assessed (correctly) that he was just a goofy person being stupid, so my only response was to tell him that I was laughing at him. But one of the other posters called the Secret Service.

It was 4 AM Sunday morning so he got their answering service. It took about 90 seconds for a live agent to call him back and take down information about the threat.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2018 08:32 pm
@oralloy,
You can only spread hate around so much and it starts to have real world consequences. I assume that a lot of the cretins doing this **** are gonna get taken down over the next seven years.
farmerman

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2018 10:28 pm
@gungasnake,
Sorry to hear about this act . As much as the Trump family spreads lies and hate , the rest of us should act as adults and recognize that the old Republic will weather the Trump regime and we will learn importnt lessons. Noone should be out there thinking they have the answers andsome god is behind them to commit acts of evil.
This is an act for condemnation, period. There is NO justification that makes sense. We should have evolved passed this form of savagery many Bubnoff units ago.
gungasnake

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2018 02:26 am
I am not aware of any lies being spread abroad by any of the trumps and there is nothing wrong with hating evil and gangsterism. The guy who invented the idea of castigating people who were averse to evil as haters and negativists was Spiro Agnew,
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2018 10:59 am
What a bloody drama queen. She gets some harmless cornflour in the post yet still has to be admitted to hospital with phantom symptoms, not so the staff who intercepted Obama's cornflour. Why wasn't her cornflour intercepted? Sounds like a put up job to me, to try and get some sympathy for Wotsit Hitler. It's pathetic, we know who the real snowflakes are. Fake news, sodding fake news.

Quote:
Mrs Trump, 40, had opened the letter after it was handed to her by her mother.

The pair and a third unnamed individual were transported to hospital as a precaution, after Mrs Trump called police to complain of coughing and nausea.

Mrs Trump's five children were not home at the time.

Officials said she did not suffer any ill effects and was decontaminated at the scene.

The Secret Service is still investigating the threat against the Trump family.

In a separate incident on Tuesday, white powder was also sent to former President Barack Obama's office building in Washington, DC.

The letter was discovered in the mailroom of the World Wildlife Fund, where the former president has rented an office since January 2017 when he left the White House.

It is unclear if the letter had been sent to Mr Obama or another worker inside the building.

In both cases, the white powdery substance was tested and found to be non-hazardous.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43050806
coldjoint

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2018 09:20 pm
@farmerman,
Trumps family does not spread lies and hate. They are targets of lies and hate. The projection you guys suffer from does not work. And your old Republic still exists and has elected your president.

And by all means, give me one example of hate(besides your own) and make sure it is in context.
farmerman

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 03:49 am
@coldjoint,
I suppose I should say welcome back. Do you have a happy life? You always sound rather bitter which is visually antithetical to your "pinkyness".

I really dont know where to begin, maybe I can just submit a jot from this week.

Lesse, on Tues he was passiontely speaking to the GOP Congressional caucus and declaring that "we must be doing something like (examples given) to make school kids safe. (You do remember that he iterated several points countering the NRA--and then he accused a Pa GOP legislator of being "AFRAID of the NRA).

Yesterday he did a 180 reportedly. The NRA DC clown, HAMMER (I believe it was her) stated that Trump an Pence are NOT pursuing age restrictions on gun purchases , aying that Trump "supports the 2nd Amendment"

While not a lie, its what the GOP has always been marketing, a major "FLIP FLOP"

"I was for gun control before I was against it"

He may go down in the History books as heading the pack of the top 5 loser presidents . BUCHANAN move over!!!, You aint as bad as this guy!!!
coldjoint

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 03:38 pm
@farmerman,
It is magenta, and no color blind jokes.

And thanks for the examples of the hate and lies, that I asked you for. I hope you realize he can his mind and the 2nd amendment will be just as strong when he is finished
camlok

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 07:17 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
We should have evolved passed this form of savagery many Bubnoff units ago.

You seem to forget that it was homegrown USA stuff.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 07:20 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Officials said she did not suffer any ill effects and was decontaminated at the scene.

Decontamination is necessary for corn starch.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 07:22 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I hope you realize he can his mind ...

You forgot the past tense marker.

I hope you realize he canned his mind ...
coldjoint

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 08:02 pm
@camlok,
Just an omission of "change". Please accept my apology.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 10:16 pm
@coldjoint,
whatever ,You shall always be pinky. Magenta or Fuchsin dont ring a bell. You could try "Coal tar baby"
farmerman

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 10:20 pm
@farmerman,
I see where mr Plump said that he admirs the Chinese Pres and will consider term limit unlimiting for hissown regime.
Still think hes got an IQ higher than room temp?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 12:45 am
Ah, the very stable genius. Repealing the XXIInd Amendment would require a vote of two thirds of both houses of the Congress. It ain'ta gonna happen. Even if it did, it would have to be ratified by 38 states. It ain'ta gonna happen. The great irony is that the Republicans jammed that amendment through after FDR had been elected to four consecutive terms. They apparently thought it was their ox which had been gored.

President Plump 0ught to take a week off sometime and actually read the constitution, and try to understand how the system works.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 01:15 am
@farmerman,
Fine, you can't back the hate and lies you say are being said by Trump and his family. I see not much has changed.
farmerman

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 02:51 am
@coldjoint,
Of course I can back em. I merely quoted from the PBS news of Saturday. I had the radio on as we drove over to Bartville. Trump did say that he admired Ping for eliminating "Term Limits" nd will be considering it for himself. ARe you saying thats "fake news"??
What st said needs to b repeated so mr Trump has it "oak in" more.
Quote:
President Plump 0ught to take a week off sometime and actually read the constitution, and try to understand how the system works.

Maybe we should start sending tweets so he gets em and can absorb some Poly Sci. That way he can still keep tweeting and he wont have to take time off.
A always get the Sunday Wapo and Ill see if I cant find the same thing there. (FOX news has an annoying habit of only announcing news ith "the unique Rupert twist"

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 02:59 am
@Setanta,
Assuming that he could miraculously get it done, doesnt the Constitution say that it would not take effect until the NEXT presidents term?

Ya know,having him even mention such a political view, actually is quite scary .Imagine if Obama took a stupid pill and proposed such a Constitutional mod??
Setanta

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 03:07 am
The right-wing troglodytes will have to brand it fake news, because it's being reported on mainstream news services.

Quote:
"He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great," Trump reportedly said of Xi, referring to the reports that China’s Communist Party proposal to repeal term limits can end up in a lifelong presidency for the Chinese leader. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot some day,” he added, according to CNN, which reported Trump was in high spirits as he made the triggering remark.

Source at CNN

Quote:
“He’s now president for life. President for life. No, he’s great,” Trump said. “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot some day.”

Sourse at CBS News