Why are you replying to farmerman, hightor? Surely, you are not going to let yourself be frightened off by others telling you what you can and can't, what you should and shouldn't be discussing.
That is downright unAmerican!
Mick West is not remotely a scientist. Why do you immediately grab the first bit of nonsense you can find? Look at where it has led you?
Harrit et al's paper found the red gray chips in WTC dust. They are thermitic. But most importantly, the elements measure at the nano scale. No one in the world save for the US knows how to make NANOthermite. No one else in the world has access to NANOthermite.
The major by product of these nanothermite reactions, iron microspheres, were found in WTC dust by RJLee, a forensic engineering firm working for Deutsche Bank. They describe a "unique WTC dust signature".
I-B. The RJ Lee Report
In May 2004, the RJ Lee Group issued a report, entitled “WTC Dust Signature,” at the request of the Deutsche Bank, in order to prove (to its insurance company) that the building was “pervasively contaminated with WTC Dust, unique to the WTC Event.”  The report listed five elements in this signature, one of which was: “Spherical iron and spherical or vesicular silicate particles that result from exposure to high temperature.”  This was the only statement about iron’s being modified by high temperature in this 2004 report.
However, RJ Lee had written an earlier report in 2003, entitled “WTC Dust Signature Report,” which contained much more about iron. It said: “Particles of materials that had been modified by exposure to high temperature, such as spherical particles of iron and silicates, are common in WTC Dust … but are not common in ‘normal’ interior office dust.”  This 2003 version of the report even pointed out that, whereas iron particles constitute only 0.04 percent of normal building dust, they constituted an enormous amount of the WTC dust: 5.87 percent (meaning that there was almost 150 times more iron in the dust than normal).  This earlier version also explicitly stated that iron and other metals were “melted during the WTC Event, producing spherical metallic particles.” 
In addition, whereas the 2004 report did not use the word “vaporize,” this earlier version spoke of temperatures “at which lead would have undergone vaporization.”  Accordingly, whereas the 2004 report referred to “high temperatures,” the earlier report indicated that the temperatures were not merely high but extremely high, because for lead to boil and hence vaporize, it must be heated to 1,749°C (3,180°F). 
That unique dust signature also had molten molybdenum, and vaporized lead, both of which could not have been heated to the required temperatures by the ONLY available fuels, jet fuel and office furnishings.
As Dr Griscom, the eminent US scientist who peer reviewed the Harrit paper, has noted, the office furnishings were, like the people, drywall, steel forming pans, the 220 acres of concrete, ... all turned into micron sized particles. That degree of pulverization is not possible with a gravity collapse, not possible without a great input of extra energy.
Additionally, Dr Griscom notes that the pulverized office furnishings could not have contributed to the fires that could not be put out at ground zero. A fireman, Toolie O'Toole, saw and described a molten steel member being pulled from the rubble in February of 2002.
September 12, 2001-February 2002: Witnesses See Molten Metal in the Remains at Ground Zero
In the weeks and months after 9/11, numerous individuals report seeing molten metal in the remains of the World Trade Center:
* Ken Holden, who is involved with the organizing of demolition, excavation, and debris removal operations at Ground Zero, will later tell the 9/11 Commission, “Underground, it was still so hot that molten metal dripped down the sides of the wall from [WTC] Building 6.” [9/11 COMMISSION, 4/1/2003]
* William Langewiesche, the only journalist to have unrestricted access to Ground Zero during the cleanup operation, will describe, “n the early days, the streams of molten metal that leaked from the hot cores and flowed down broken walls inside the foundation hole.” [LANGEWIESCHE, 2002, PP. 32]
* Leslie Robertson, one of the structural engineers responsible for the design of the WTC, describes fires still burning and molten steel still running 21 days after the attacks. [SEAU NEWS, 10/2001 pdf file]
* Alison Geyh, who heads a team of scientists studying the potential health effects of 9/11, reports: “Fires are still actively burning and the smoke is very intense. In some pockets now being uncovered, they are finding molten steel.” [JOHNS HOPKINS PUBLIC HEALTH MAGAZINE, 2001]
* Ron Burger, a public health advisor who arrives at Ground Zero on September 12, says that “feeling the heat” and “seeing the molten steel” there reminds him of a volcano. [NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION, 9/2003, PP. 40 pdf file]
* Paramedic Lee Turner arrives at the World Trade Center site on September 12 as a member of a federal urban search and rescue squad. While at Ground Zero, he goes “down crumpled stairwells to the subway, five levels below ground.” There, he reportedly sees, “in the darkness a distant, pinkish glow—molten metal dripping from a beam.” [US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT, 9/12/2002]
* According to a member of New York Air National Guard’s 109th Air Wing, who is at Ground Zero from September 22 to October 6: “One fireman told us that there was still molten steel at the heart of the towers’ remains. Firemen sprayed water to cool the debris down but the heat remained intense enough at the surface to melt their boots.” [NATIONAL GUARD MAGAZINE, 12/2001]
* New York firefighters will recall “heat so intense they encountered rivers of molten steel.” [NEW YORK POST, 3/3/2004]
* As late as five months after the attacks, in February 2002, firefighter Joe O’Toole sees a steel beam being lifted from deep underground at Ground Zero, which, he says, “was dripping from the molten steel.” [KNIGHT RIDDER, 5/29/2002]
The ONLY fuel that could have lasted that long, in the deep dust of the ruins, where oxygen/air would have been in short supply is the nanothermite, which supplies its own oxygen.