Cheney criticized for Auschwitz attire

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 02:27 pm
actually both me and my youngest cub want to move to Idaho..you could use some bed wetting panty waist city slicker back eastern liberals there I think....and I'm raising all my cubs to be just that....
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 02:28 pm
Idaho wrote:
Perhaps you just couldn't find anything more substantial to gripe about today than the color of Dick Cheney's coat.

Diane wrote:

No, it isn't terribly important in respect to war and hunger and no health insurance, but it represents the kind of arrogance this administration is famous for.

It really isn't terrible important.

It shows, however, not only the arrogance but also the ignorance of emotions, customs and culture when you attend the ceremony, which remembers the horrors of 7 million deaths.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 02:29 pm
Bear, the problem is that Wile E. Coyote is in hot pursuit and Bugs missed the sign we put up. Still wiping horse sh!t off my boots, but I'll go check it again. Good luck, Bugs.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 02:29 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
actually both me and my youngest cub want to move to Idaho..you could use some bed wetting panty waist city slicker back eastern liberals there I think....and I'm raising all my cubs to be just that....

I'm sure you'd be welcome. Try Cour d'Alene.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 02:32 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I'm sure you'd be welcome. Try Cour d'Alene.

squinney and female cub would cut our throats in our sleep before they went. Seth and I both have an urge to live somewhere where we can still see God's handiwork fairly unspoiled...as corny as that sounds.....
0 Replies

Idaho

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 02:36 pm
It's a pretty friendly place where we all just leave each other alone (stay out of my business; I'll stay out of yours) for the most part. BUT, you do have to love wind and cold and deer eating your garden.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 02:38 pm
Just got this by email:

I don't know, Walter, why you are making such a big deal about Cheney's attire at the holocaust memorial. He is an old man with a a bad heart. Wearing whatever's comfortable is one of the benefits of still being alive. There are many: early bird buffets, discount theater tickets, and, of course, invading the country of your choice, as long you show your AARP card. [/b]
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 02:43 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Just got this by email:

I don't know, Walter, why you are making such a big deal about Cheney's attire at the holocaust memorial. He is an old man with a a bad heart. Wearing whatever's comfortable is one of the benefits of still being alive. There are many: early bird buffets, discount theater tickets, and, of course, invading the country of your choice, as long you show your AARP card. [/b]

Laughing Laughing Laughing or Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad what to do Confused
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 02:45 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Just got this by email:

Laughing Laughing Laughing or Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad what to do Confused

How about .... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 02:58 pm
Ok, that does it, I'm going to have to suggest a moratorium on emoticons. Or, at the very least, emoticon rationing. If you have more than one emoticon in your post, from now on, you will be subject to an as yet undetermined punishment.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 03:11 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Ok, that does it, I'm going to have to suggest a moratorium on emoticons. Or, at the very least, emoticon rationing. If you have more than one emoticon in your post, from now on, you will be subject to an as yet undetermined punishment.

discipline huh? and from Mistress Duckamatrix no less.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 03:13 pm
Duckamatrix, bwa ha ha ha.

That's it Bear, as soon as I think of a suitable punishment, you'll get it 48 times over. One for every extra emoticon.

Assume the position...
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 03:15 pm
FreeDuck wrote:

http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/armed/bash.gif
http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/armed/boxing_smiley.gif

http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/armed/ar15.gifhttp://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/armed/badass.gif

http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/armed/rdwhore.gif
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 03:16 pm
Oh, and animation is definitely an aggravating circumstance.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 03:22 pm
Okay ... one last one ...

http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/usa.gif
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 03:33 pm
Doggiepile on Cheney!!!!
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 03:38 pm
Mountain out of a mole hill.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 03:44 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Mountain out of a mole hill.

like botox or something right?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 03:47 pm
More like Viagara...
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 03:47 pm
Are Thursdays casual day for foreigners at Auschwitz?

Cheney was properly dressed for the inauguration last week, which makes this breech of etiquette that much more odd. I mean, it's the 60th anniversary of the Holocaust, for God's sake.

Too bad he had to give the world more one more reason to consider Americans boorish, uncultured and rude.
0 Replies