He wants to cheat with me

Sting93

Sat 20 Jan, 2018 06:01 pm
Hi, here is my problem:
So... I have this very good friend of mine (let's call him George). We have messed around a little before but nothing really happened. Now, ever since those times, I've had a sort of attraction towards him. Do not get me wrong: no love or similar. I like him from a physical perspective and would like to have sex with him. However, what I didn't is that he had, and has a girlfriend. Now, he told me it is not a problem for him to have other sexual encounters as long as no feelings are involved. The two of us leave in a different country than his girlfriend (he only visits her some times). Our interests match however I am against cheating. I would never cheat and I am not too keen on the idea of 'making' someone cheat. At the same time, if it's not a problem for him, why should I be the one stopping it? What should I do? I have this moral dilemma.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 1,321 • Replies: 9
Topic Closed
No top replies

travelinhobo

Sat 20 Jan, 2018 06:13 pm
@Sting93,
If you're not a cheater, then why are you even posting this question? You just want someone on here to agree with your latest idea so that once it's done you won't feel guilty. But you will. Because you're not a cheater. Once a cheater, always a cheater. This isn't the first female he's cheated on and it won't be the last. And no, he's not going to be into you just because you sleep with him. Drop him since he clearly doesn't meet your standards of morality, stop the drama and chaos, and get on with your life.
0 Replies

jespah

Sat 20 Jan, 2018 06:36 pm
@Sting93,
He wants to **** someone else where his girlfriend can't see. That's it.

I am willing to take the bet that she doesn't agree with his concept that he can have sex with others.
0 Replies

Real Music

Sun 21 Jan, 2018 02:07 am
@Sting93,
Quote:
At the same time, if it's not a problem for him, why should I be the one stopping it?

What does whether or not he has a problem with it has anything to do with you? Either you have a problem with it or you don't. It sounds like you are asking for permission.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Sun 21 Jan, 2018 01:43 pm
"why should I be the one stopping it? "

Because, deep down, you would be having sex with a liar, cheater, and someone who cannot continue the relationship with any quality or commitment. Plus, your actions will hurt another person and put a label on you and your action for all to see.

Tell me, do you often settle for less?
0 Replies

centrox

Sun 21 Jan, 2018 02:40 pm
@Sting93,
Sting93 wrote:
if it's not a problem for him, why should I be the one stopping it?

Er, because you have scruples?

scruple

noun
plural noun: scruples

a feeling of doubt or hesitation with regard to the morality or propriety of a course of action.

synonyms: qualms, twinge of conscience, compunction, hesitation, reservations, second thoughts, doubt(s), misgivings, pangs of conscience, uneasiness, reluctance More
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Mon 22 Jan, 2018 03:04 pm
your moral feeling is that you won't cheat if you were in a relationship. that is a no brainer because your boyfriend would be ******* you. but now you don't have a boyfriend and want to be fucked by this guy. your moral values should not be affected since your not in a relationship. why are you worried about his moral values?

everybody that reads what you have said knows you are trying to rationalize why you are going to let him **** you anyway.

so just do it and forget about trying to come up with a reason why it is morally okay. it will not bother you until you have a boyfriend and relize some girl is going to do what you did with your boyfriend. then you will cry for doing to some other girl in your past.
0 Replies

James3270

Mon 22 Jan, 2018 11:12 pm
@Sting93,
From what you are saying, I think some of your contemplating has to do with the pure excitement of it all. If you're not a "cheater", and felt that strongly about not cheating, you wouldn't even consider this. We're all human and sometimes we just want a thrill. Lets not get on the high horse and try to fool ourselves, but just remember, once you do the deed, it's done and there's no going back.

For the one's who say "once a cheater, always a cheater." That's one of the most ignorant things ever said. I know so many people who have cheated only once and I also know a woman who cheated at 48 after 22 years of marriage. I guess after 22 years of being faithful, she's a forever cheater now. Get real!
0 Replies

James3270

Sun 28 Jan, 2018 10:57 pm
I have no idea what you're talking about when you say that I am probably enjoying the attention he gives me. I am a heterosexual man.

You could prejudge me until your head explodes and it wouldn't make a difference to me.

Right and wrong are in the eye of the beholder. There really is no such thing as "right" and "wrong".
0 Replies

CommonSensing

Tue 6 Feb, 2018 12:09 pm
@Sting93,
He’s going to be taking his girlfriend out to dinner and the movies. All your getting is a hotel room. I would say make him pay up to make up for the less things you’ll get in that relationship. That’s what I tell men . If you want me to contribute to your cheating than I need all my bills paid. I don’t put a price on myself but in a situation like that you have to . You know kind of like blackmail. His reply should determine what you’ll do
0 Replies