Faux News Blindsided

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:34 am
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2663486

You have got to see this! Judy Bachrach blindsides a Faux news anchor with the truth about Iraq, it is a classic.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,435 • Replies: 71
No top replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:45 am
Whoops! This could be used as a how to shoot yourself in the foottraining film. The anchor set herself up for conflict and made a very ungracious exit. Hope she doesn't ask for raise soon.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 09:16 pm
Nothing new there. A butt hurt liberal trying to use their talking points in an effort to boost their standing in their liberal circles.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 09:45 pm
Nothing new? The Faux anchor nearly had a cow.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 09:54 pm
That's what happens when a guest says they are there to talk about one subject and then decide to discuss something else. It's called an ambush.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:00 pm
I was going to let this pass--but, why...

Talking about Bush foregoing his inauguration is about the stupidest bullshit I've heard yet from the Micheal Moore wing of the Democrat party.

I wouldn't have listened to it, either. The man was elected. NO ONE has passed their inauguration--nor should they. These screwball types should get used to being yanked from the interview if they're going to forward such nonsense.

They'll soon lose every shred of credibility.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:03 pm
Is that any different then the people on Air America? Now those people are more filled with hate then anything I have heard on the other side of the isle.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:30 pm
Lash wrote:

Talking about Bush foregoing his inauguration is about the stupidest bullshit I've heard yet from the Micheal Moore wing of the Democrat party.

I wouldn't have listened to it, either. The man was elected. NO ONE has passed their inauguration--nor should they. These screwball types should get used to being yanked from the interview if they're going to forward such nonsense.

Don't let the facts get in your way, Lash. FDR spent a grand total of $2,000 on his Wartime inuaguration. That $40 million could have bought our troops a lot of armour.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:30 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Is that any different then the people on Air America? Now those people are more filled with hate then anything I have heard on the other side of the isle.

Projecting again, eh?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:58 pm
Chrissee wrote:
Lash wrote:

Don't let the facts get in your way, Lash. FDR spent a grand total of $2,000 on his Wartime inuaguration. That $40 million could have bought our troops a lot of armour.

You mean 40 million from private donations? I don't think could by anything for the troops.

How about that 315 million we sent to South East Asia plus the support of military personal to transport supplies, how much armor do you think that could have bought?
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 06:50 am
Sending the $40 milllion for Tsnumai relief would have been fine with me too. But $40 million to party while our young kids are being killed and not being properly equipped?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 07:51 am
Michael Moore made what, 60-70 million dollars for f9-11 right?

How much has he donated towards armor for the soldiers? How much has he donated for the tsunami relief?

The Oscars are coming up, better to cancel it and have the stars send their wardrobe money to the tsunami victims.

The Superbowl is in two weeks, who are we to celebrate a freaking game while soldiers are dying and people are starving?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 10:18 am
McGentrix wrote:

How much has he donated towards armor for the soldiers? How much has he donated for the tsunami relief?

The Oscars are coming up, better to cancel it and have the stars send their wardrobe money to the tsunami victims.

The Superbowl is in two weeks, who are we to celebrate a freaking game while soldiers are dying and people are starving?

*applaud*
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 10:28 am
McGentrix wrote:

I couldn't agree more...I can't believe I'm in agreement with you....
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 10:39 am
Yeah, if the US public had to make some sacrifices then I think this war would be a lot shorter.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 11:00 am
Thanks, Chrissie, for posting that.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 01:17 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Yeah, if the US public had to make some sacrifices then I think this war would be a lot shorter.

Absolutely, during WWII, the last war that was actually fought to win, the American public did sacrifice. MLB was suspended. Rationing of gasoline, sugar, shoes etc. The top income tax bracket was 94%.

Today some folks think that putting a magnetic yellow ribbon or plastic flag on their vehicle is supporting the troops.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 03:01 pm
mesquite wrote:
DrewDad wrote:

Absolutely, during WWII, the last war that was actually fought to win, the American public did sacrifice. MLB was suspended. Rationing of gasoline, sugar, shoes etc. The top income tax bracket was 94%.

Today some folks think that putting a magnetic yellow ribbon or plastic flag on their vehicle is supporting the troops.

That is why me and other people I know have put our money where our mouths are.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 03:50 pm
Baldimo wrote:

What are you doing?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 03:51 pm
Piffka wrote:
Baldimo wrote:

What are you doing?

I joined the military, what have you done?
0 Replies