The Truth About Vaccines

Fri 12 Jan, 2018 12:52 pm
The Truth About Vaccines

A FREE docu-series that I believe is going to be biased, however... for good reason.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,260 • Replies: 52
Topic Closed

Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
jespah

Fri 12 Jan, 2018 02:41 pm
There is no controversy. Christ on a cracker. Vaccines save lives. We don't fear polio and smallpox anymore. Whooping cough, measles, and mumps don't kill vaccinated children.

Autism does not come from vaccinations. That's the good old post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy at work and nothing more. And not vaccinating people leads to problems for people who can't get vaccinated (such as people allergic to the growth medium being used), and can even kill them.

Yes, I looked at that site, and it's a crackpot anti-vax site, still yammering on about mercury (removed from vaccines) and autism (again, vaccines don't cause autism).

PS Let's say the woo is somehow miraculously right and vaccines really do cause autism. Then essentially they're saying that a chance of autism (and clearly it is a miniscule chance if it exists at all, given that so many people get vaccines and aren't on the spectrum) is worse than death.

Think about that for a moment. People would rather lower their child's coffin into the ground (and I have been to a toddler's funeral -- believe me, you NEVER want to go to one. EVER) than create a plan with their school district to help their child learn.

Kind of interesting, isn't it, when you think about it that way?

PPS Do you want to know why you see more people on the spectrum these days? It's because diagnosis is better and also more liberal. We understand more about people's temperaments than we did 30 years ago or even 5.

PPPS Want to know why autistic children show signs after vaccination? It's because they get vaccinations when they are very young and the initial diagnosis of autism generally happens when they are about 9 - 18 months old. And their first vaccines are administered at birth.
https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/screening.html
https://www.babycenter.com/immunization-scheduler

Andrew Wakefield's paper was proven a hoax and a fraud years ago. There is no controversy.
https://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/news/20110106/bmj-declares-vaccine-autism-study-fraud#1
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mmr-doctor-andrew-wakefield-fixed-data-on-autism-mgj82qsk50g
http://www.ibtimes.com/link-between-mmr-vaccines-autism-conclusively-broken-253071
centrox

Fri 12 Jan, 2018 02:42 pm
Well said, Jespah. Thank you.
0 Replies

Glennn

Fri 12 Jan, 2018 02:57 pm
@jerlands,
You needn't be concerned. People who really want to know will have done their own research and come to their own conclusion. As it is, a lot of people are too emotional to hear anything but what they believe anyway.
jerlands

Fri 12 Jan, 2018 04:30 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

You needn't be concerned. People who really want to know will have done their own research and come to their own conclusion. As it is, a lot of people are too emotional to hear anything but what they believe anyway.

Yes, I understand, however little has permanence as there is a time for every season and so continued education I happen to enjoy. Loss of mental faculties is not an age related condition but a nutritional related condition. You should be able to learn a new language until the day you die.
gungasnake

Fri 12 Jan, 2018 07:28 pm
@jespah,
Quote:
PS Let's say the woo is somehow miraculously right and vaccines really do cause autism.

Face it... Autism existed in 1957 but it was hellishly rare. It was always misdiagnosed because only a few doctors had ever seen it. And now we're giving kids some 70 vaccinations by age 7 and we're up to one in every sixty or seventy kids being autistic and you want to tell us there isn't any connection???

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
jespah

Fri 12 Jan, 2018 07:50 pm
@gungasnake,
I need not repeat myself but I will because what the **** although I know you won't listen or change your mind.

We see it more because our testing is better and we are more likely to diagnose it because of a broader standard of what autism is.
0 Replies

ekename

Fri 12 Jan, 2018 08:18 pm
@jerlands,
Quote:
Loss of mental faculties is not an age related condition but a nutritional related condition.

Please check your special k intake immediately with your consultant homeopathist.
jerlands

Fri 12 Jan, 2018 08:38 pm
@ekename,
ekename wrote:

Quote:
Loss of mental faculties is not an age related condition but a nutritional related condition.

Please check your special k intake immediately with your consultant homeopathist.

You're daft... no homeopath today would recommend a processed food.
0 Replies

jerlands

Fri 26 Jan, 2018 02:36 am
One primary reason vaccines are damaging to children has to do with the virome and it's important play in our biology. The docu-series is starting today with lots to learn for you and your family.
0 Replies

jerlands

Mon 29 Jan, 2018 10:08 pm
The Brainwashing of America. I wonder if sports has anything to do with it?
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 30 Jan, 2018 03:10 am
@jespah,
Into every thread that jerlands invites himself, he spouts nonsense and is unable to argue intelligently when confronted with facts.
Gunga was just born 150 years too late.

Im amazed at the retention of this anti vaccine mindset of a small minority of folks. The facts lie right out there for one to weigh nd conclude how vaccines save lives with very very minimal counter -indications.(Those counter-indications always reflect a sensitivity to the live virus and show symptomology of the disease being vaccinated against not autism).

Vaccine "poisoning", flouride, 911, Ancient alien help in building pyramids, YETIs, are all entertaining anti-science diversions, because we notice that the anti-arguments are all unable to be supported by "Citizen science" .Antis- totally rely on pre canned crap from glitzy nonsense web sites usually posted by spotlight seeking twits.

Im further amazed at how gullible all these clowns remain even after being shown the facts. Oh well,
Setanta

Tue 30 Jan, 2018 07:35 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Antis- totally rely on pre canned crap from glitzy nonsense web sites usually posted by spotlight seeking twits.

I am not certain about spotlight seeking twits. I think what we see are cash-seeking hucksters. The Roswell hucksters, the ancient astronauts hucksters, the "Bermuda Triangle" hucksters--all of them are making at least a modest living off the rubes who buy that crap, and the cable networks who broadcast it. The original, von Daniken, convicted of theft and fraud, has not had to lift a finger for most of his adult life.

The anti-vaccine hucksters, though, are the lowest of thelow. Their bullsh*t can kill people. They don't care--it's about making a buck without really having to work, or go to the trouble of years of study to learn whereof one speaks.
jerlands

Tue 30 Jan, 2018 09:12 am
@farmerman,
You are truly an ignorant person aren't you.
farmerman

Tue 30 Jan, 2018 09:26 am
@jerlands,
yeh but Im smarter than you.Apparently by quite a bit .
jerlands

Tue 30 Jan, 2018 09:34 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

yeh but Im smarter than you.Apparently by quite a bit .

You have to stop talking to yourself in the mirror.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 30 Jan, 2018 09:34 am
@Setanta,
the 9-11 and the "vaccine doomsday sayers" come from a group that are id'd by 3 categories
1. The counter scientific "intelligenstia" dupes.Folks so unable to evaluate data yet feeling they are able to pick a side and then search and cherry pick data to the total denial of things that do NOT support their hypotheses. The Steve Jones an the Alex Jones

2. Those eager to buy into anything that sounds conspiratorial

3. The illiterati (soy na moweh nudge nudge). These are the ones who claim knowledge in stuff like metallurgy despite the facts staring them in the eyes.

we have egs of all types, Jerklands, Jakup, JTT, leadfewt and our ever lovin gunga
jerlands

Tue 30 Jan, 2018 09:39 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

the 9-11 and the "vaccine doomsday sayers" come from a group that are id'd by 3 categories
1. The counter scientific "intelligenstia" dupes.Folks so unable to evaluate data yet feeling they are able to pick a side and then search and cherry pick data to the total denial of things that do NOT support their hypotheses. The Steve Jones an the Alex Jones

2. Those eager to buy into anything that sounds conspiratorial

3. The illiterati (soy na moweh nudge nudge). These are the ones who claim knowledge in stuff like metallurgy despite the facts staring them in the eyes.

we have egs of all types, Jerklands, Jakup, JTT, leadfewt and our ever lovin gunga

You're insane.