0

The Truth About Vaccines

2  
Reply Tue 30 Jan, 2018 10:00 am
@jerlands,
You're insane.
and youre just stupid. However there is effective medicine to treat my inconvenience. Alas, you shall always remain stupid.

2  
Reply Tue 30 Jan, 2018 10:01 am
Ive just put jerkov on ignore so he may have to search for others to annoy

jerlands

0  
Reply Tue 30 Jan, 2018 10:06 am
farmerman wrote:

You're insane.

As long as I stay away from your degenerate vibrations I should be fine.

RMorris326

0  
Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2021 04:45 am
@jerlands,
My friend got all the flu vaccines. He was always sick with the flu. I got none of the flu vaccines and almost never had the flu. He would get the flu with the vaccine and mid winter catch whatever other flu was going around. While today they want people to think they can identify a single flu - and they can - but by the time they release a flu vaccine - it has already mutated to a new strain. Because of this I have never had a flu vaccine including all the latest to date - still not getting the flu even through I've been around the scarry ones who have the scarry flu's everyone is afraid about. I think big medical has their hand in the back pocket of government and is inflating the flu to get $$$ and ultimately governmental power seems to go sour and bad.