Dys and Diane are almost here ( now with pictures )

roger

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 04:40 pm
Well, dang! Nothing like taking a chance of wearing out the welcome. Did they eat in the car?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:32 pm
HA!
Almost!
Actually they didnt check into the Rv park so they had to before too late and they needed to let the dog out for a run and since I dont have a fence, that sort of posed a problem.
Tomorrow we are going to spend the day at the wildflower center. Get some good excersize in and just enjoy the company. :-)
Mac11 should have arrived by then....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 06:12 pm
macisoneinamillion will be there too?
ohhhhhhhhhhh

ok - now you gotta hug everyone for me - big hugs til they beg you to let go - and then smooch 'em on the cheek (the one above the neck)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 08:34 pm
:-)
Tomorrow morning I am going to call them about 10'ish and have them over.
We will have breakfast-brunch sort of, coffee and they can meet Mr Wolf and play with little Bean some more..
Nothing like a baby to light up a mans face. I have pictures of Bean with Dys.. I love them. He is just so involved with her expressions, and it shows in all the pictures.
They are a wonderful couple and i wish they could stay longer!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 08:43 pm
Shewolf--

You are a fitting hostess for A2K icons. Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:56 pm
Shewolf, lunch/brunch sounds yummy, wish I could be there!

I don't know of anyone who could not feel at home with Dys and Diane ... they are down-home, dirt-kickin' country folk, and they enjoy every minute of it!

Gus doesn't know what he's missin'!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:58 pm
I secretly think Gus and kicky are roommates. Shocked
HA!

Thank you Noddy. :-)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 10:02 pm
Wow, have a great time shewolf - and show us those pictures!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 10:17 pm
SheWolf, will you please take a picture of them standing up together? I want to see which one is taller. Wink

I didn't know you called your baby Bean. That is so sweet!

LadyBird's Wildlife Center?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 08:19 am
Yeah, the wildflower center is having a free day today. All day in fact. They are hosting the national tree foundation and giving them the opportunity to give speeches, tours, and other small events . There will be story time for the kids, movies and lectures for adults , and a few other things. We are blessed with BEAUTIFUL short wearing weather this weekend.. timing couldnt be better.
Oh yeah.. Diane is taller. ( hehe ) I told ! Im in trouble.
I dont have pictures of them together, I will take some of those at the park today. Yesterday when they were here, we were out on the porch so all of my pictures are of them sitting down and with little bean.

Jillian ( is my daughters name ) got the nickname Bean from me. When i was pregnant Mr Wolf was so facinated that my stomach was still flat for the first 4 months he didnt know what to do withhimself. So I would explain her growth step by step. I foten referred to her as being the size of a pinto bean, or a red bean .. When he would come home he would ask..Hows the little pinto bean doing? :-)
It stuck. Of course, there have been variations to this as now that she is here we use jilly-bean alot.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 08:29 am
Wish we were there, shewolf.

Y'all's all good peeps. Have a marvelous day ta the arboretum and take pictures and post them.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 09:11 am
I an in the ofice of the rv PARK using their puter, Mac just called on my cell and is NOT coming to Austin (Someone warned her about me) I shall await a call from the witch about brekies, will be heading oout for Ft Stockon Tejas tomorrow and back to warmer weather in Albaturkey on tuesday.(the Bean is lovelier than the shewolfnm, fer sure)
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 09:12 am
I'm so jealous! Would love to have them stop by anytime they like. park the RV right on the driveway like Mom and Dad do, and they can stay as long as they like.

Does anyone else start singing everytime they read Dys and Diane together?

Lil ditty 'bout Dys and Diane
Two American kids growin up in the heartland...

Okay, where's the Dys and Bean pics???
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 10:18 am
Oh my gosh!!! Shewolfnm isspectacular! Personality PLUS and funny and just wonderful. Kicky, believe me, she is way too much woman for you. I now understand why her husband is called Mr. Wolf--he would have tobe able to keep this feminine bundle of energy in working order.

Dys and I are in love with Bean. She knows how to work those beautiful eyes to her advantage at the tender age of 19 months.

We are terribly disappointed that we won't be able to meet Mac11. It means, of course, we will have to make another trip to Texas.

Shewolfnm, you have my eternal gratitude for letting everhyone know that I tower over Dys. It's about time they know the truth!!

Love to all of you great a2kers.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 10:22 am
<bigsmiles>
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 10:51 am
and another smile from Letty.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 04:36 pm
I'm sorry I missed all of you. (especially Bean!) I can't wait to see pictures.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 06:34 pm
AAhhhh..... I am about to burst Dys' bubble and let everyone know what he is really like!
( he has big boobs abd a great figure! lucky bast-turd)

Wonderful. Both! Made my entire weekend.
I think in the 3 or 4 hours we all sat at my dining room table there wasnt abit of silence until lunch was served. And that only came from having to actually CHEW the food because we were all so eager to keep talking.
Diane is a blast. I feel sorry for Dys sometimes as im sure he is too slow to keep up and I secretly think she carries him on her back just so he has no excuse to linger behind.
These two really compliment each other . It is rare that 2 people truly mesh. It is obvious they do.
Mr wolf asked me when they left where Mr & Mrs PDiddy were. Hehe.. he said that it would have been a riot if all of us were in the same room.
Jilly bean is in love with Dys and Diane. She is at the age where she shys away from strangers.. OH NO! Not them. She was excited when they came back this morning and just babbled and stared.
Mr Wolf is already troubling me about going to Albq to see them. I told him there RV was just parked off of william cannon and they have not even gotten lunch out of thier teeth yet!
So Dys let me in on a little secret...::
He sleeps in a drawer with rubber sheets. He claims it keeps up his youthful appearance.
Well.. here is my advice to him :
SUE THE MANFACTURER! Let me know how much you win. ;-)
I told Diane about Kicky's request for me to stick my foot in Dys' as$ .. she said that if I did that the little skinny thing would never be able to walk again.
Seeing how she actually seemed fond of the homeless man, I didnt do it. Sorry.
So next time anyone sees Dys, make sure you add some change to his beggers cup, ( quarters preferred) and hug Diane!
You two need to come back. Soon..anytime.
We need to plan a weekend for you guys to come stay or vice versa. When you do come back, we will drag Mr & Mrs Pdiddy , and Mac to austin and have a blast!
love you two!!!!! Just love ya dahhhhhlings!

( signed, Pocahontas.)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 07:18 pm
mac11 wrote:
I'm sorry I missed all of you..

are things ok for you now?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 07:26 pm
now I'm worried about mac! Everything OK?

meanwhile, a certain lupine lady promised pictures... where are they?? ;-)
0 Replies