Dreaming about other men

Synonymph

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2005 03:21 pm
"...Dream, dream, even for a little while
Dream, dream, filling up an idle hour"
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 03:39 pm
Ok, I'm thinking it has to be a work crush again -- though a very strange and unexpected one. I must be bored. Maybe early spring fever.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 03:46 pm
Try some role-playing with the hubby tonight.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 03:49 pm
Good idea. It is his birthday.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 03:57 pm
I wanted to add this to your thread to give all the ladies out there some inspiration for their dreams tonight. Very Happy

http://img16.exs.cx/img16/2558/untitled7zl.jpg
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 04:00 pm
Sadly, they make me think of Nazi youth.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 04:02 pm
Really? Hm...sorry...I can take them away...
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 04:21 pm
They look like they're from a Boy's School in England. Young, and a little on the clean-cut side, but you can just about feel the hormones flowing out of the photo.....Hey, what kind of hunk has a basket on his bike? Too practical!

And on dreams, I often dream of sex with other men, only rarely is it my husband. The other night I dreamed I accosted a total stranger, told him I knew him from previous lives, and had sex with him on top of a low concrete wall, right out in public. It was fun! Who knows, maybe this would be a good pick-up line? "I've loved you for generations....you're my soul mate.... I've known you forever..."

I aslo dreamed this week that I finally got Carlos Castenada in my apt. (of 25 yrs ago) so I could ask him if all his books were just delusions, or BS, or what. Never did get a straight answer from him, because they lights all kept going out, and I was busy changing light bulbs! Sigh. Way too much like real life.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 04:37 pm
Cute, but they are a bit too young.

Funny that this topic is out there or maybe inspired because of it, but I had a men full of dreams last night. I was at a tropical resort and 3 or 4 men were hitting on me – they were hot and sexy-made my heart go pitter - patter. And none of them resembled anyone I knew. In my dream I was single so it was o-k.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:03 pm
Kristie wrote:
Really? Hm...sorry...I can take them away...

It's probably just me. I'm not too turned on by perfection. I like them bald or chubby or with a limp or something. :wink:

BorisKitten, you are cracking me up. I'm really glad you joined A2K.

Linkat, maybe it's something in the air. We got an unseasonably warm spell about a week ago. You know how sometimes, after a few warm days, flowers will start to sprout thinking it's spring. Maybe it's that.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:08 pm
Gets the juices flowing...

Yeah, those guys are yucky. Ken dolls.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 07:32 pm
But hey, I got an idea from the photo: Vacations for middle-aged American women to English Boys' Schools....what do you think?

SO much to learn.....
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 08:59 pm
Seeing those fresh, unspoiled young men makes me think of their messy rooms.

Also the money they are collecting as models-in-group.

Erotic? No.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:09 pm
I have to side with Lin here..
this thread is making me have more men dreams as well.
Though.. hehe.. mine are abit embarassing . Embarrassed
but sexual none the less.
I had a dream about a man who was living in the back of a repair shop . I knew for some reason he was ' touched in the head' . So in my dream I am looking through his apt while he is steadily hitting on me , trying to find out what meds he is taking.
He is randomly touching my rear , but continuesly following me and saying some really sweet things to me.
I finally give up on the med hunt and start kissing him. He hands me a cigarette that is marijuana instead.. ( how the vchange happened i dont remember) and we are talking, smoking and kissing.
We leave his apt and go out to a junkyard and begin having sex on a dusty old car that has been chopped in half. Through the windshield I see a family of dogs, ducks and a small bird all housed on the dashboard. Question hehe
Im a wierd one.. I tell ya!
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:13 pm
It was Gus, wasn't it.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:25 pm
Embarrassed
busted
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 10:14 pm
I dunno, Shewolf, doesn't seem all that weird to me! OK, maybe the ducks.

One woman on a forum said in her sex dreams, she always had a penis. There's a dream I've never had. Then I thought, well How Else would I ever know what it's like to have one?

My most recent weird dream was a long tour through a giant corporate office building...not unusual for me, I'm often miserably stuck in corporate America, where I worked for so long.... But that's not the weird part: I wandered into the men's locker room, and found a half-naked man there who was known to be a prostitute, and I said, "I'll give you $2,000 if you have sex with me right now."

The bad news is, the dream changed immediately, so I never got an answer, much less Free Dream Sex. The good news is, this is how I came up with the idea of The Contract with my husband....trading work for sex/affection/trying on his part... Sort of pitiable, now that I think of it.

Those boys would be much more sexy, I think, if someone had invented a scratch-and-sniff monitor.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 08:12 am
Oooo.. I like your thinking.
But then again, with those boys, a scratch and sniff monitor would only reveal grape bubble gum and hair gel. Laughing
Now.. a BRAILLE monitor.. ;-) theres something to get your panties in a twist. HAHA!!

As for the penis dreams.. I dont think I have ever had one myself. THough I cant say that the opportunity to change sex organs for one day hasnt ever crossed my mind. I always wonder what it feels like. Not just for sex, but to have the ' dangly ' things around all day. Im sure as a woman changing into a man it would be really wierd. We would walk funny, sit like a girl.. who knows. My husband and I talk about that. hehe
We ask each other what it feels like to be that sex. Of course, with nothing to compare it to we dont really have a good answer. Though, from his answers.... I think women have greater orgasims. ;-)
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 08:54 am
So, here it is, Monday, and I'm thinking of the topic of crushes on other men again. I realize today that what I miss, and what makes these dreams/fantasies so appealing, is when a man looks at you like you are a hot fudge sunday on a 90 degree day and the only thing keeping his hands off of you is the uncertainty whether his advances will be welcome.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 08:56 am
Oh yeah.

I didn't realize what an incorrigible flirt I was until I was in a serious relationship and had to curtail it.

That's the best.

Ah well.

Hubby still bestows that look occasionally, bless 'im.
0 Replies