What are some good jobs without being a dam cashier (which I hate!!)

katya07

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2018 09:19 am
Most of the people I know hate being a cashier and unfortunately all retail jobs make you be a cashier one way or another, even for backup, and I hate it. I need to find a job that I can have a single position NO CASHIER!, which one do you recommend or can think of?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 4,321 • Replies: 4
No top replies

hightor

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2018 10:26 am
@katya07,
night janitor
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2018 11:41 am
@katya07,
Stock person
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2018 01:40 pm
@katya07,
Not enough info provided.

What state do you live in? Small town? Large city? Can you commute easily? What's your highest level of education? Etc....

Do you plan to move onto get a college degree? Or finish high school (if that's the issue at hand)? Etc....
0 Replies

Turbine

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2018 11:23 pm
What sort of experience do you have outside of working a register? If you do any stocking, there's plenty of stores that have dedicated teams that only do that. Big picture you might want to get a little education in field you're interested. It doesn't have to be formal classes even. Plenty of places are open to interns and volunteers, which is a good way to get a foot in the door, both with a company and within an industry.
0 Replies