"Is Michael Jackson, guilty?"

cjhsa

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 12:04 pm
Sick or just brutally honest?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 12:09 pm
One can be honest while still maintaining some decorum and taste.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 12:16 pm
Intrepid, I agree. They continue to insist Jackson is guilty without their ability to prove it. That is sick, because they continue to perpetrate dirty ugly lies. Unless proven otherwise, it's unfair to smear one's name.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 12:16 pm
I don't think Michael got those bedposts at the Bombay Company.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 01:26 pm
I hear Michael and OJ are hanging together. They're looking for the people who murdered OJ's wife, and their kids.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 01:36 pm
That picture was taken shortly after the "petting party" at the Neverland Zoo.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 01:36 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Intrepid, I agree. They continue to insist Jackson is guilty without their ability to prove it. That is sick, because they continue to perpetrate dirty ugly lies. Unless proven otherwise, it's unfair to smear one's name.

I don't care if they smear his name. I just don't like to see the kind of picture that was posted here.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 01:37 pm
What's so wrong with the picture? The sick bastard himself admitted to sleeping with little boys.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 01:39 pm
cjhsa wrote:
What's so wrong with the picture? The sick bastard himself admitted to sleeping with little boys.

If you can't figure it out, there is no use in trying to explain it to you.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 01:47 pm
I don't think there is either.

The trial exposes only more problems with our justice system. This creep got away with child molestation repeatedly. He paid one family $20M to keep quiet. You don't do things like that if you are innocent.

.22LR's only cost about a penny. That's what he deserves.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 01:58 pm
What is a .22LR, a bullet?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 01:59 pm
Synonymph wrote:
What is a .22LR, a bullet?

Yes. 22 calibre long rifle
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 02:59 pm
Lil Kim gets prison for perjury.

Judith Miller gets jail for defending the confidentiality of the free press.

Martha Stewart gets prison for, er, white collar fraud.

"Hands off" crimes. Just saying. (Right-O, I know he was acquitted this time around.)

In more pleasant news, Angelina Jolie has just adopted another child, this time a girl orphaned by AIDS.
0 Replies

I Support Michael

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 08:03 pm
cjhsa,

there is somthing wrong with you, Michael paid those people because his manager Bobby said that all that they are in it for is money so Michael thought that if he paid these people off the charges would stop but the charges keep adding up. Because they figured if he paid one person this amount of money then they were going to ruin his life to get money from him also. DONT YOU GET IT YOU HORRABLE PERSON!!! besides i know michael personaly because my mother is friends with Lisa Marie Presley his ex wife...I also know Bobby. Bobby is a sweet man.
0 Replies

I Support Michael

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 08:13 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
I_Support,

Would you change your opinion of Michael if you found out he actually had sex with children?

you know what you little perve he didnt i know this because i know him personally the only harm he would ever do is the harm to himself this tore him apart i havent been able to even talk to michael in months because of this thing. I have been talking to Bobby his manager and bobby is such a sweat guy...michael is also. Michael is a father figure to me...and will always be.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 08:17 pm
Michael is a pedophile, like it or not.
0 Replies

I Support Michael

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 08:18 pm
waiting for a response you chickin sh**s
0 Replies

I Support Michael

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 08:20 pm
edgarblythe,

your a scum sucking pig who judges the most inoccent people...michael is only as evil as one cares to make him
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 08:22 pm
You are violating the rules here, dude. Back off the name calling, please.
0 Replies

I Support Michael

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 08:23 pm
maybe you are the pedophile your the one whos judging him for somthing evil. SICKO you think your so funny dont you?
0 Replies