"Is Michael Jackson, guilty?"

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 08:24 pm
I don't think pedophiles are funny. I don't think you are funny.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 08:04 am
I agree with Edgar! (off to buy a Lotto ticket)
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 11:20 am
I_Support_Michael wrote:
cjhsa,

there is somthing wrong with you, Michael paid those people because his manager Bobby said that all that they are in it for is money so Michael thought that if he paid these people off the charges would stop but the charges keep adding up. Because they figured if he paid one person this amount of money then they were going to ruin his life to get money from him also. DONT YOU GET IT YOU HORRABLE PERSON!!! besides i know michael personaly because my mother is friends with Lisa Marie Presley his ex wife...I also know Bobby. Bobby is a sweet man.

Oh come on, Raymone. Didn't you get the memo? One of Michael's brothers fired you. Cancel the BS.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 12:38 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
In this country, we must be presumed innocent until found guilty of any charge of crime.

The court must go by that standard. The state must do so. But you are wholly free to form our own opinions.

Sometimes the court gets it wrong, after all. We can freely think the court's got something wrong - sometimes there's really good reasons to believe so.

For example, I believed all this time Killen was guilty of that KKK murder in the "Mississippi Burning" case. It had never been established by the court, but I thought so. Didn't you? Now the court finally found so too.

I believe Michael Jackson probably did sexual things with those kids. I dont have conclusive proof, and thus in a way I'm glad he wasn't convicted, because you shouldn't be convicted without conclusive proof. But I hope there will be a next court case where the prosecutors do a better job, because I'm pretty sure the proof is out there.

Thats what I think on the basis of what I've read. I dont sentence people so I dont have to go by the criterium of "beyond reasonable doubt" - "reasonable assumption" will work for me, when I make up my mind and express it. Same goes for you, on countless issues.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 12:54 pm
There was a great clip of Triumph the insult comic dog interviewing MJ supporters outside of the courthouse, but Ifilms pulled it off the web at NBC's request.

All I can say, based on that film, is that the people who were there supporting him were retarded. Simple as that.

"We saw him come in his pajamas" "Wait, he came in his pajamas?" "Yes, he came in his pajamas, we all saw him come in his pajamas" "That's kind of what the prosecution has been saying..." "Yes, he was over there, he came in his pajamas"

I just spit all over my screen thinking about it!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 02:07 pm
nimh, It's true we are free to make our own opinions, and that the courts don't always get it right, but it's the best we've got under human laws. What we think doesn't have the power or influence of court decisions, so we're left to our judicial system for all its warts.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 02:09 pm
BTW, I've always maintained on the Jackson case that another child's charge against him might have stuck; we just don't know. You are free to presume he has molested children, but I'll leave that up to the courts.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:38 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
nimh, It's true we are free to make our own opinions, and that the courts don't always get it right, but it's the best we've got under human laws. What we think doesn't have the power or influence of court decisions, so we're left to our judicial system for all its warts.

We're left to the courts to decide who goes to jail or not - luckily - but there's no reason to let them determine what we think of something ourselves.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:40 am
Agree 100 percent.
0 Replies

I Support Michael

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:10 pm
Zane what the hell are you talking about?!?!?
0 Replies

I Support Michael

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:16 pm
You know what all I can tell you is to not judge him get to actually know the man then maybe you all will think better of him...he has done so much in this world from donating money to helping people and children and making special performances to raise money for charities...yeah im sorry i cant spell worth crap.
0 Replies

I Support Michael

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:19 pm
Zane im not Raymone i dont know who you are talkin' about im a girl of only 15 but im standing up for michael because i know o fhis pain this tears him apart worse then you and i will ever know. he would never harm a child or anything.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 09:12 pm
I am sorry if my opinion offends anybody. I won't sugarcoat it, but I will back off, having said all I wanted to say on the topic.
0 Replies

I Support Michael

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 09:41 am
edgarblythe wrote:
I am sorry if my opinion offends anybody. I won't sugarcoat it, but I will back off, having said all I wanted to say on the topic.

Shocked edgarblythe,
http://Gallery377.jpg

you know i dont know you, so i cannot judge you. But also you do not know Michael so you cannot judge him either. This goes for everyone, you all don't know me or michael so why judge me and him? I know him and all I'm trying to do is set out the truth...HE IS AN INNOCENT MAN!!! You can't aim Michael as a Pedophile because the truth is there are real pedophiles out there. You all are saying Michael is nasty gross and discusting well try taking a look at the real pedophiles. Michael got blamed for being a peodophile so someone could catch a profit. But the real pedophiles have hurt children. You can't point the fault of the real pedophiles at Michael he isn't one. We are all blaming Michael because he is famous and we all expect so much from famous people...we think that they are invincible because of their money and power. The truth is there is no power only money Michael is getting older believe it or not. He is starting to slip away. He has three children of his own that i know dearly...Prince Michael Joseph Jackson, Paris Michael Katherin Jackson, and Michael Joseph Jackson the 2. also known as blanket. Prince asked me with tears in his eyes, "Daddy's gonna fight isn't he? He didn't do it." His children love him dearly and Michael loves them also. He always said to them..."Daddy can fix anything." and they believe that...I believe he can also...Michael is a powerful and full of life father and human. he is no monster just a person like you and I.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 10:19 am
Question for I Sup Mic -

Are you really a 15 year old girl, or are you just messing around with everyone?

Your posts sound more like an adult trying to pass for a 15 year old.

If you are actually that young, the odds are you don't have enough life experience to make a sound judgement, as quite frankly, adults learn of the about the ways of another by having an unexpected wakeup call. In other words, experience.

I'm not saying this to insult you ISM, but in actually, you are still a child if you are only 15.

In addition, I in no way believe Mr. Jackson's son, a very young child, was so exposed as to what was going on in regards to his father's trial.

In each of your postings you just keep repeating yourself, giving nothing of substance. In addition, your name calling is totally inappropriate.

Finally - If you would like to engage in a more meaningful discussion, calm down, use spell check and formulate your ideas more clearly. If you have statements to make, be able to back them up.

I believe you'll get a little more respect if you give it.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 10:54 am
http://www.trialrun.com/id4u/images/Jackson-7up.jpg

The picture of normalcy.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 10:55 am
cjh, Nobody has ever claimed that Jackson was "normal."
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 11:40 am
I'm glad we agree on that point.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 05:33 pm
I have been following Michael Jackson since he was a small kid. I used to love him. Even when his music moved beyond what I like to listen to, I thought he was honorable. But it is too obvious that he molests boys. If I had been on that jury, it would have been hung, for I would have insisted on a guilty verdict.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 12:28 am
I_Support_Michael wrote:
He has three children of his own that i know dearly...Prince Michael Joseph Jackson, Paris Michael Katherin Jackson, and Michael Joseph Jackson the 2. also known as blanket.

These are the actual names of his children? Shocked

Truly disturbing.
0 Replies