"Is Michael Jackson, guilty?"

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2005 04:42 pm
By Paul Andrew Bourne, BSc. (Hons) Demography

Despite our social perspective of guiltyand-or perception of Mr. Michael Jackson, is he guilty and what are your justifications for that position?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 20,518 • Replies: 251
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2005 04:48 pm
I am sure the jury will tell us.
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 07:51 am
Mr Jackson makes the most mind numbingly stupid public statements, for example, in an interview with British journalist Martin Bashir about three years ago he defended (on television) his belief that there is nothing wrong with children sleeping in his bedroom.

Given that ten years before that he had paid $20 million to stave off a charge of Paedophilia, you have to speculate at his sanity.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 07:55 am
I really could not say. I am sure that the public is not privy to a lot of information about the charges against Jackson. Although I have an opinion based on an somewhat educated guess, in the end, is is only a guess.

I find it rather appalling that many crimes are "tried" in the press. Let the juries do their jobs!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 09:34 am
Helfino if he's guilty, I'm not the trier of fact. That's the jury in this case. So instead of gossiping and speculating, perhaps we can let them do what they are charged to do. A wild concept, eh?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 09:36 am
I am satisfied that he's guilty. I wouldn't punish him for it because I haven't been a juror and been presented with all the facts. But right now, as I type this, I am satisfied he is guilty.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 09:44 am
I am sure we all have personal opinions as to his possible guilt, but the facts as presented in court may not jibe with the media reports.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 09:48 am
Is he guilty? That is for a Jury to decide. However if he is so are the parents of the children. They belong in an adjoining cell.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 09:52 am
au1929 wrote:
Is he guilty? That is for a Jury to decide. However if he is so are the parents of the children. They belong in an adjoining cell.

I'll go along with that....
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 09:56 am
I would agree, since the parents seem to know the allegations beforehand and still leave them alone together.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 10:02 am
well hell, I am thinking there could be a reality t.v. series and something like "american idol" where the studio audience as well as call-in america could vote. It's becoming more and more obvious to me that what americans want mostly is to do away with the outdated and liberal idea of rule of law and incorporate populist rule by mob.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 10:05 am
dyslexia wrote:
well hell, I am thinking there could be a reality t.v. series and something like "american idol" where the studio audience as well as call-in america could vote. It's becoming more and more obvious to me that what americans want mostly is to do away with the outdated and liberal idea of rule of law and incorporate populist rule by mob.

If Michael goes to prison....what do you think the pay for view revenues would be if they just put him in the general population and let him fend for himself? Shocked Twisted Evil Laughing
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 02:52 pm
Shamoah!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 03:59 pm
I think Michael's mental and intellectual capabilities are at the level of a child. He loves to hang out with children, as they
are his equal.

He is a child trapped in a man's body. What others might
find as odd behavior, like sleeping with other boys in one
bed, might be a childlike sleepover to Michael.

I'm not saying he is innocent, but his mental deficiencies
and abusive upbringing should be considered in this as well.

Here is a handwriting sample of Michael Jackson

http://www.handwriting.org/main/samples/mjackson.htm
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 05:46 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
I think Michael's mental and intellectual capabilities are at the level of a child. He loves to hang out with children, as they
are his equal.

He is a child trapped in a man's body. What others might
find as odd behavior, like sleeping with other boys in one
bed, might be a childlike sleepover to Michael.

I'm not saying he is innocent, but his mental deficiencies
and abusive upbringing should be considered in this as well.

Here is a handwriting sample of Michael Jackson

http://www.handwriting.org/main/samples/mjackson.htm

I agree and to that extent I find it easy to sympathize with him and how he was made into such a f*#kd up human...having said that, I find tigers and polar bears beautiful creatures but if one started eating the neighborhood kids I'd shoot it.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 05:52 pm
as I spent much of my career as a child protection worker, were I to be in Mr Jackson's area I would be looking at filing neglect/protection orders re the parents who allowed Michael access to their children.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 11:13 pm
dyslexia wrote:
as I spent much of my career as a child protection worker, were I to be in Mr Jackson's area I would be looking at filing neglect/protection orders re the parents who allowed Michael access to their children.

word...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 11:17 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
I am sure the jury will tell us.

Yes
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2005 01:44 am
So he must be a 'childlike' businessman then? He has made millions...and still does from Northern Songs. I don't think he would have lasted in the entertainment world (talent not withstanding) if he were really 'childlike'.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2005 09:13 am
Michael Jackson is a pervert who lies to f*#k young boys. Hell, in the 1940's he could have been head of the FBI.
0 Replies