Humiliating My Boyfriend

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2017 04:46 am
been dating a guy for roughly two months. He's a handsome, muscular English teacher from london with a great personality and is awesome in bed. we have a lot in common. The other day at the gym he participated in a wrestling class. He's 33, 190 pounds and 5'10. During the class he was matched up against a taiwanese guy who was about twenty smaller about 120 pounds and shorter about 4' 6 but who apparently been training in wrestling and martial arts since 18 according to his girlfriend. he pinned my boyfriend 3 times. My bf's face was red and he called me a ******* bitch for laughing at him and congratulating his oppenent. when we got in car he slapped my face hard and told me to never embarrass him again like that. i got out of his car and walked home without a word to him after he slapped me.

Was I wrong to laugh at him and congratulating his opponent? should i apologize to him and continue our relationship?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,215 • Replies: 4

centrox

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2017 05:42 am
@bunnyhabit ,
bunnyhabit wrote:
Was I wrong to laugh at him and congratulating his opponent? should i apologize to him and continue our relationship?

To laugh at him and congratulate his opponent was unkind on your part. To strike you was much much worse on his part. No excuse for violence. However you could maybe think about how you behaved (and maybe grow up a bit?). It wasn't very nice. If someone humiliated me like you did, that would be the end of the relationship. Period. Not just because of what you did, but also because it revealed something unpleasant about what you are. Unthinking, and valuing male dominance, the kind of gal who chases the alpha. Likewise what he did to you (and why) revealed something about what he is. Apologise maybe, but don't try to "continue" your relationship. You are wrong and toxic for each other.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2017 06:17 am
It was apparent that you saw humor in your BF's unexpected beatdown from someone who - from the outside - should have been an easy opponent.

He was humiliated. This was serious for him. And then you laughed about it. He got humiliated twice.

Still, his slapping you was SO wrong that there is no excuse for it.

He showed you how thing will be when he experiences this kind of emotion ever again.

It would be a deal breaker for me but only you can Decide if you want to live like this.

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2017 08:08 am
There's nothing positive about this experience for either of you. Why stay?
0 Replies

Agent1741

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2018 04:05 pm
Better not show him this post but no REAL MAN ever hits a woman!! If he can do it once he can do it again!! Solving his "issues" with violence against you is bad!!
0 Replies