My ex boyfriend keeps staring and smiled and said hi what does it mean?

maniina

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2017 03:46 pm
Ex looks giddy and happy when I'm around, and no matter what he does he constantly looks back to see what I'm doing. He acts like a guy with a crush. His body language is flustered, and excited. I don't understand because 2 months ago (we hadn't talked for 2 months) I texted him and he said he wouldn't allow himself to have feelings again for me again/it wouldn't work because he wouldn't forgive what I said about his mom although he said something about mine first. Does this mean he changed his mind? He smiled and said hi a couple sundays ago, smiled last sunday and was constantly staring this Sunday. But why isn't he making a move??It's been almost 3 months.
btw: we were fighting he said my mom looked like she came from the club at church and I said his mom looked like she was from the stable the way she was dressed and how he didn't buy her new clothes. This is what he means by he saying he wouldn't forgive me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,808 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2017 03:50 pm
@maniina,
maniina wrote:

Ex looks giddy and happy when I'm around, and no matter what he does he constantly looks back to see what I'm doing. He acts like a guy with a crush. His body language is flustered, and excited. I don't understand because 2 months ago (we hadn't talked for 2 months) I texted him and he said he wouldn't allow himself to have feelings again for me again/it wouldn't work because he wouldn't forgive what I said about his mom although he said something about mine first. Does this mean he changed his mind? He smiled and said hi a couple sundays ago, smiled last sunday and was constantly staring this Sunday. But why isn't he making a move??It's been almost 3 months.
btw: we were fighting he said my mom looked like she came from the club at church and I said his mom looked like she was from the stable the way she was dressed and how he didn't buy her new clothes. This is what he means by he saying he wouldn't forgive me.

He might just be.. sexually deprived? So he is temporarily forgetting that he "can't forgive you". I could be wrong, but it is probably something to that effect.
maniina

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2017 03:51 pm
@Krumple,
I'm a virgin and waiting until marriage and he knows that
Krumple

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2017 03:58 pm
@maniina,
maniina wrote:

I'm a virgin and waiting until marriage and he knows that

Don't underestimate the power of horny..
maniina

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2017 04:00 pm
@Krumple,
okay.... for weeks on end, being horny and getting flustered have nothing to do with eachother
Krumple

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2017 04:07 pm
@maniina,
maniina wrote:

okay.... for weeks on end, being horny and getting flustered have nothing to do with eachother

Guys, typically get over grievances easy. Maybe he has rethought his statement. Maybe he can justify what happened. You both were upset and said off the cuff things. Maybe when he sees you, he can't hold a grudge because he wants to be your first. I don't know. Trying to rationalize things like this is nearly impossible without taking into consideration all the factors involved. Trying to understand the opposite sex is more complicated than rocket science. Many aspects seem to make no sense at all. Or it is easily contradictory. Humans are rarely if ever consistent.

I think the whole thing should be approached from a different angle. Ask yourself if you think he is too immature to date because he likes to insult your mother. If he is willing to do that, what prevents him from doing it again? Are you willing to look past it all? If you aren't willing to look past it all then you are better off forgetting about him. But if you can deal with it and you think he is worth a second shot then by all means try it. But trying to understand why it all means, is nearly impossible.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2017 04:08 pm
So let me see if I get this right - you hadn't any interaction for 2 months and before that there was a 2 month space.

If you still want to be with him, go for it. Ask him is there ever a chance or is it totally over. Take it from there. If he refuses to answer or says it is over and he will never forgive your insult of his mother, turn around and get on with your life.
maniina

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2017 04:10 pm
@Sturgis,
why do you think he's acting like this though? Not acting like someone who isn't forgiving
Sturgis

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2017 04:21 pm
@maniina,
You will have to ask him.
0 Replies