Body Language-Arms Folding

layman

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2017 08:35 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

centrox wrote:

https://images2.imgbox.com/72/f5/oGXkdFA5_o.jpg

You are cheerful, outgoing, and make friends easily. This is confirmed by the tea leaves. I'm sure chicken entrails would come up the same, but I am about out of chickens.

Wrong, Rog. You're obviously no expert, like I am. This guy is a serial killer who carries pictures of Ted Bundy, Charlie Manson, John Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer and the like in his wallet. He eats sausage before and after each victim.
roger

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2017 08:45 pm
@layman,
And how is that supposed to contradict my reading? Charlie Manson had friends too, ya know.
0 Replies

Inkpen

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2018 02:37 am
our body expansion and construction have some thing to tell us our confidence , if the expansion of our deals about our confidence and contraction is the opposite. so folding hand considers as construction that triggered by our lack of confidence , this idea is I get it from my exprience and trusted articles of psychology if get mistaken i apologize in advance
0 Replies