Was he telling me the truth when he was drunk?

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2017 08:37 pm
So I have kind of a casual friend-one that I m always friendly to and have a lot of mutual friends with, but we never really talk outside of situations where we re alone or with a couple people. We don t hang out, text, Snapchat, etc. I've always thought he was kinda cute but never thought anything could happen. I've been told he's a little shy around girls and he doesn't really do drunk hookups (at least from what I have heard) but the other night we hooked up, he slept over, cuddled me, kissed me goodbye, all of that. While we were hooking up he kept telling me things like "i want you to know that I've always thought you were so cute", giving me compliments on my body, and told me he was really jealous when I recently had a thing with one of our mutual friends earlier this year. (I've only known this boy for a year and when we met, I was in a relationship, so this is the first year I have been single around him). BUT, he was blacked out and he doesn't remember anything he said to me. We haven't really talked since it happened, but that's normal between us, and I just wanted to know if you guys think that the things he was saying were true? Like would it be likely for him to confess these things if he was super drunk or was he just saying them to keep hooking up with me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 800 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2017 08:53 pm
@kayladidominico,
so here is a question for you - does it matter?

are you interested in him for more than a hook-up?
kayladidominico

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2017 08:57 pm
@ehBeth,
i'll put it this way...if he wanted to hang out and get to know me I definitely wouldn't say no. I don't know him well enough to like him, though. I do think he's cute and very nice but I don't think thats enough to be considered a crush.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2017 09:37 pm
Are you asking if we know if drunk sex with you meant anything to him?

Geez, why don't you ask him!
0 Replies