What does this mean?

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2019 09:20 pm
So I have a crush on a guy. I can’t tell if he’s friendly or not. Here’s some stuff he’s done.:

-offers me a ride ( but I haven’t accepted yet)

-on two occasions has tappped my arm and when I looked at him me just waved

- has touched my back when walking by me and talking to me

- will tease me and say “sorry I’m being sassy” or “sorry I’m such a sass”

- once he noticed I wasn’t eating and said “I’m worried about you, your not eating enough” and then said “I’m not leaving until you eat something”

-I got spaghetti sauce on my nose and he laughed at me (like a cute laugh)

- he sits by me on occasion but not all the time

-if I look sad he’ll ask what wrong and try to look at my face.

- he touched my hand when I was handing him something and said sorry but then continued to touch my hand again when I handed him something elee.

Is he into me?

roger

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2019 09:38 pm
@Jazmine2356,
He may be. Personally, I don't like the tone of his comments, but that's just me, and I'm a guy. The real question is; do you like the way he is approaching him, or not.
Jazmine2356

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2019 09:41 pm
@roger,
What do you mean his tone of comments
roger

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2019 10:25 pm
@Jazmine2356,
What he says and does sounds more intrusive than friendly. If you see it differently, give him a good response and see how it goes. I will not see things as you do, and you were there.
Jazmine2356

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2019 10:26 pm
@roger,
How do you mean instusive?
roger

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2019 11:39 pm
@Jazmine2356,
What does "How do you mean. . . ?"
chai2

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2019 11:54 pm
@roger,
How do you mean "What does"?
roger

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2019 12:01 am
@chai2,
Who dat there sayin ' 'What does'?

A doe's a deer - a female deer.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2019 08:05 am
You said like this guy. Make a move. Ask him for a date (or tell him you want him to ask you). If you make it clear that you like him, then the wondering and guessing won't be necessary.

The important question is; what do you want. What Chai and Roger are saying doesn't matter. This guy could like you, he could be doing an awkward version of flirting or he could just be affectionate with everone.

You like him. It doesn't make any sense to be interpreting every little thing he does. Make it clear that you like him. Real communication is much better that guessing.

There is nothing wrong with saying 'I really like spending time together. I would like us to go on a real date." Then see what he says.
0 Replies

Gloria1234567

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 03:45 am
@Jazmine2356,
Guys what do you think about my case:
I was out with my sister and her boyfriend at dinner, and there were his friends too. There was one guy who was very attractive. They picked us from home, and when we started driving and stopped so my sister her boyfriend and his other friend can go to get some drink me and He stayed alone in the car. He was teasing me and teasingly said You are kidnapped now. He asked me how old am I, where I learn. All the time when We were driving he was looking at me, asking me If I have a boyfriend and because I answered no, he asked me why you don't? He asked me when is my birthday, and what is my horoscope sign. He even asked me how old do I think he is. He was 29 years old and I am 17 years old. He is Turkish so he said I will find you a nice Turkish guy. My sister mentioned that his fiance is coming and I was just quiet. He smiled. Then all the time at the dinner while We ate He was saying why don't you eat, eat. And when I said I am full, I can't anymore He said No, you are a liar. He was teasing me all the time and even touched my feet. When I finished I asked the guys If they want to finish my meal too because I couldn't anymore, He said, I can. He was all the time looking at me and smiling. He got so drunk and was all the time while we were coming back teasing me and wanted me to teach him words from my language. And even wanted to sit on the backseat with me to talk with me. He said I should sit back with you so you can teach me. But he sat in the front seat. He loved Mustafa Kemal Ataturk and because in my country we have a memorial museum he was all the time saying I should come there to see that museum with you. I should come in the summer.Xd He sat in the front seat in front of me and was all the time looking at me my body and lips. He wanted me to write words from my language on his phone. He even asked me about my phone number, and he gave me his xD. And he was all the time repeating my name and my age. All of his friends were smiling so much, he even placed his feet up on the car. When we arrived at their house He wanted to take me to his bedroom but I said no because He was engaged with another girl and drunk so I really didn't know what his intentions were. After that, he called me to sit with him on the couch and play video games with him. He sat so close to me and was showing me how to play placing his fingers on mine. He offered me a beer but I refused. The other day they called us *me and my sister* to go with them while they will buy sneakers. We went there and he seemed distanced and cold, but was still looking at me. But I was so nervous lately and acted really weird and the guys got confused. They gave me leggings and a shirt for a gift and asked us to go and watch Netflix with them. My sister was dressed in leggings and a shirt. When We went there they had prepared dinner and there were candles. But because I acted weird He got distanced so much. And got mad and said I am going to my room all nervous. After that happened because of school obligations I couldn't see him anymore. And now I see he is back with his fiancee. What do you think were his intentions? Smile
Ragman

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 05:15 am
@Gloria1234567,
I am hoping that you know what his intentions were. You avoided a bad situation then and you should continue avoiding him now. To say the least he has no gentlemen. I’m surprised and disappointed that your sister and her boyfriend wanted to pair you two up together. There was nothing cute or funny about this situation.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 05:20 am
@Gloria1234567,
Please don't date this guy.

My best friend from high school was in a similar age difference relationship. There were damned good reasons why no one in his age group would date him. He was a controlling, manipulative loser. This guy sounds exactly like him.
chai2

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 07:56 am
@jespah,
Ugh.

Agreeing with both ragman and jespah.

This is a grade A #1 creep.

From his first words to you, he is nothing but trouble, and dangerous to you.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 08:28 am
And another agreement - he is creepy - stay away from him. I definitely would worry about your safety.

I wonder what your parents think of him? Do they know an engaged. almost 30 year old man is hitting on you and not just hitting on but actually suggesting sexual contact --- yes his intentions at best is to have sex with you - at worst kidnapping and selling you.

Just mention this man and his approach to your parents and ask them what they think this means? Ah maybe not - your dad would probably grab a shot gun and hunt this creep down.
0 Replies

kaai AA98

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2019 01:02 pm
@roger,
guurl is this a korean drama?? like seriously this is sooo cute...
0 Replies