Friendly vs more? Is he interested or does me feel bad for me?

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2019 09:31 pm
told my guy friend (who I like) that a guy I asked out called me ugly and said “who would date you, your too ugly”

My guy friend said “ should I beat him up”
”don’t take what he said to heart” “don’t believe what he said is it true because you’re amazing and you’re beautiful and you have a lot to offer to someone”

He drove me home and when we got there he parked and turned off his car and we talked for like 30-40 minutes. We had this conversation while parked.

However he's an awful texter

he gives me a ride home almost everyday.

Quite often he asks me how my day was, or if I’m happy. If a say something like it’s was okay or lead on that I’m upset he asks why.

However. Another time I was upset he drove me home and we talked in his car for 30 minutes. After I texted him thanks for talking to me. He said “ no need to thank, that’s what friends are for love ya ( my name) once he said “I hope you know you can tell me anything. I’ll always be here for you. I’m really greatful we’re friends.

one time I asked him to teach me frisbee and we tossed a frisbee around just the two of us.

He told me once “you should smile more, I don’t see you smile enough”
and a few times he’s told me he’s worried about me because I don’t eat enough.

BUT...

he's super Friendly to everyone so I don't know what his deal is.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,539 • Replies: 4

chai2

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 12:17 am
@Jazmine2356,
The deal is he's a good friend.

That's all.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 06:19 am
The real question is: are YOU interested in him? If yes, tell him.
vikorr

Reply Thu 25 Jul, 2019 04:01 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
The real question is: are YOU interested in him? If yes, tell him.
I'm always bemused when I see this advice given. There are so many ways to let a person know you are interested without verbalising it, which short circuits the joy of flirting / courting, and (verbalising it) can make the situation very awkward if they aren't interested.

But to answer the OP's question - you are better off looking at his body language. This was the first site that poppped up when I did a search - it seems quite good:

https://www.anewmode.com/dating-relationships/body-language-signs-hes-into-you/2/
Olivier5

Reply Thu 25 Jul, 2019 04:16 pm
@vikorr,
You are right that there are many ways of "telling", not all verbal.
0 Replies